Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 8:26:17

this is legit, no bullfluff

i love this game, but i no longer have the time. i know its a really fluffty time for my clan CC, but i tried to play this set, and it didnt work out.

i prey i have the time to play in the future, and i love all of you.

to the haters, suck my fluff, mrford out
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 8:30:01

take it easy
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

ZDH Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 8:30:48

GL to ya fordy.
-BigZ

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 14th 2011, 8:35:37

Go to bed ford. When you wake up sober, you will change your mind.

<mrford> galleri is my love
<mrford> pease

as for your love message in #earthempires. Thanks but no thanks. <3 LOL

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 10:03:26

What donny said :(
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mdevol Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 10:15:10

hmmm....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KingKaosKnows

Aug 14th 2011, 11:16:10

what?

No calls?
No messages?
No booze?

wtf :/

mdevol Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 11:46:37

/me scratches head...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 13:39:07

enjoy your nascar, bud. hope to see you around.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 14:23:21

is this like Aponics? where your starting to lose so you jump ship and will just come back when the weathers better?
i have a feeling we'll see u next set.
if not, best of luck in life. was fun killing/being killed by ya
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

crysk Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 16:50:32

Ford has been on the losing side before and fought like hell, the retirement is highly unlikely about losing. Don't spew crap unless you know about a persons history in the game. Apparently you don't.

Good luck to ya fordy. Hugs to you and yours.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 14th 2011, 18:04:01

Welcome back to the game and FFA, how it goes crysk.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 14th 2011, 18:14:00

Laters Ford
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rico Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 18:26:08

Woot woot!

locket Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 20:06:31

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 20:29:40

Good luck to you, fordy. Dont be a stranger.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

WH Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 21:08:08

this must be my lucky day!

fluff you ford. eat fluff and die.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 21:23:59

damn lol
-BigZ

ZIP Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 21:32:08

i know the real reason fordy is retiring -
he is going on the road following mark martin.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2011, 21:39:54

fordy got rusted.

cya around.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 4:18:24

leyes!

you'll be back within 6 months and you know it :-P

NightShade

Aug 15th 2011, 4:19:24

NOW3P... do you use IRC at all? :P I want to join WoG/FBI in Team.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 4:23:03

I don't - and even if I did, I would likely be too busy/lazy to ever check it.

I think you can find someone in #fbi on gamesurge?

Rockman Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 22:42:25

Is it proper to call Mr Ford's actions last set suiciding, since he self-deleted soon after we hit him back?

And I do think this confirms that CC hitting my countries last set hurt them more than it hurt me.

Havoc Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 22:45:30

take it easy fordy.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

MissyV Game profile

Aug 15th 2011, 23:23:26

Byebyes :(

Enjoy retirement, oldie :)

mrford Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 2:33:42

the fact that you would even hint at the fact that me walking away had anything to do with you is pretty far fetched even for you Rockman. I have been through a little worse than a mid rate FS from 2 clans on the FFA server and i didnt quit then, and its not the reason for me walking away now. Come on, you are smarter than that

My wife is a teacher, and the school year is about to start back up, making both of our lives more hectic. in addition, to throw more wood on the fire, my 3 month old daughter has been sick for about a week and the doctors havnt figured it out as of yet. nothing life threatening so they say, but shes not sleeping, crying way more often than normal, and is running a mid grade fever.

if my timing and reasons for stepping away from this game in order to reset my priorities does not fit into your "truth doctrine" i am very sorry, but it is what it is

to CC, my bad bros. i know its pretty fluffty, but i just cant afford to sit in the war room 6+ hours a day at this time. kinda outta the blue, i know but it needs to happen. keep on keepin on.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 16th 2011, 2:36:06. Reason: addational details
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 2:57:32

I know how it goes. I don't know how long I can keep having FFA wars.

Link Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 5:59:03

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
I know how it goes. I don't know how long I can keep having FFA wars.

amen
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

ZDH Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 6:34:55

Putting game politics aside take care of your child ford. I've got 2 and if they got sick i'd step away in a heart beat.

I hope everything is ok.

P.S. IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE!
(all in good fun)
-BigZ

Rosco Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 6:42:23

Take care of your business Fordy. Get that kid well.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Rockman Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 6:48:16

Mr Ford, if you weren't such a dishonest person, I'd take your word for it. But the timing is odd, your countries fought back after the FS, but it wasn't until we started killing your countries that you quit. And rather than just let us waste the turns killing your remaining 10 countries, you self deleted them, harming your own alliance.

Additionally, you knew last set that the school year was going to start up near the end of August, and that your family & kids were taking up more of your time. When you decided to hit my countries last set, you knew about most of the issues which have caused your retirement (your daughter's illness is the only unforeseen one). If these issues did indeed contribute to your decision to retire, then you knew about the high likelihood that you would retire during this set, but chose to incite Mercs to hit CC this set anyways.

If you knew that there was a good chance you would bail on CC this set, then picking a fight with Mercs as a "going away present" wasn't really the kindest thing to do to your alliance. Neither is self-deleting your countries when your alliance is in a war that you caused. Both actions are incredibly rude and selfish. Just like last set, I'm calling you names, and just like last set, I'm justifying all the names I'm calling you.

You may be a good person in real life, but your persona on these boards is dishonest and pathetic. I wish you the best in real life, but I hope that if you do come back to this game, that you come back as a changed person.

crysk Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 12:37:33

Thing is Rockman, you don't have to believe him, if you don't, so be it. Those who know ford for who he is do and wish him well. <3 ya fordy.

locket Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 14:49:11

And those who know rockman know that he will rockman

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2011, 16:47:35

shut the hell up rockman - leave your nasty personal fluff out of this - don't disrespect his decision to put family first

if you have this opinion, please keep it to yourself

as crysk said

Originally posted by crysk:
Thing is Rockman, you don't have to believe him, if you don't, so be it. Those who know ford for who he is do and wish him well. <3 ya fordy.
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Rockman Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 17:07:03

Akula - when someone lies enough times, they lose credibility. I'm not disrespecting his decision to put family first, either. I've got nothing against his personal life, but the ingame reputation he worked so hard to make for himself of being a dishonest jerk does make it easy to question his motives. And given that he hit my countries and then self-deleted less than 24 hours after we hit back, the timing of his retirement makes the personal fluff appropriate to bring up.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 17:49:08

I dont like Ford but hope the little one gets better and u find some time to play with us again.

GL,

LH

Rico Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 18:07:22

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
I dont like Ford but hope the little one gets better and u find some time to play with us again.

GL,

LH

This. I'd like to be able to kill Ford again in the future.

vern Game profile

Aug 16th 2011, 23:28:17

best to your family mrford

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 0:44:51

would it really kill you guys just to wish mrford the best, and leave it at that? Not everything has to be turned into a troll fest....

and yeah....that's coming from ME!

didleoman Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 6:00:29

good luck ford hope things turn out well

ZDH Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 16:19:52

Originally posted by NOW3P:
would it really kill you guys just to wish mrford the best, and leave it at that? Not everything has to be turned into a troll fest....

Yes I think it would kill Rockman.
-BigZ

Titanium Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 16:27:53

yes, it would kill me... I may be a jerk ... but he does a slightly better job of it than myself... Good ridence to another cheating scumbag...
Those that know me, fear me.
Those that don't...
Will learn to.

The end of your future is near.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 17:22:58

Good luck, MrFord. You will be missed.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:30:44

Originally posted by Titanium:

yes, it would kill me... I may be a jerk ... but he does a slightly better job of it than myself... Good ridence to another cheating scumbag...

wow, cheating scum? never in the 16 years of playing this game have i been deleted or rightfully accused of cheating. why dont you ask jugs, ice, DM, and nightshade what i think of cheaters. you are so far off base that it is almost comical.

i am sensing a rather funny pattern here. all the idiots that i have assisted in killing multiple times do not like me. its rather flattering. 99% of the people that i have played with respect me and i consider friends, and thats really what this thread was about, saying goodbye to them. all you trolls and worthless players just throw inj a bit of additional satisfaction and confirmation in my decision for stepping away.

slight tip, form your own opinion, or go talk to someone that ive played with for years. if you are a fluff, little fluff, or arrogant to me, im going to treat you like a little kid and you might perceive that as being a fluff. however, of you approach with respect and good intentions, i would go out of my way to help you.

i cant count the players that i have helped train in this game, the clans that i have helped run and other miscellaneous fluff, and cheating has never been a part of it other than being lied to in the LaE scandal and everyone saw how that ended. even contrary to popular recent opinion, i have no hatred for NBK and recently spent a few hours teaching their hFA how to use Gamesurge. thats the type of fluff you all dont see and that i really dont care if you saw. bottom line, if you are a fluff im a fluff. if you are genuine im genuine. and i make no apologies for the way ive acted over the last 16 years over the internet, lol.

edit: just thought of a good example. me and donny wernt exactly BFFs until we started playing together, and i now consider him a good friend.

to the friends, you have my email and phone number, dont be strangers. ill check these boards maybe once a week or so as im still messing around on the alpha server every once in a while.

as for my daughter, thanks for your concerns. the doctors are pretty sure its just a severer ear infection, however they are curious as to the severity and frequency of them. they also all say that she is probably too young for the tubes so it appears that im in for a few months of no sleep. gotta love that. i knew she was sleeping way too well for the first 10 weeks.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 17th 2011, 19:44:31
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:51:51

my lil sis had the tubes not that bad but your little one will be talking to you it will sound like yelling watch out for that. and she had to get a hearing aid at age 18 so just something to watch out for.

and i was in a clan(NA) with you for years and I still dont like you.

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:58:03

I had to have tubes in my ears twice. Had chronic ear infections from the age of 1 yr until I was ~10.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 20:37:44

well, my daughter is only 3 months old. and i had tubes as well however im not too sure as to the age i was

and lefty, we havnt played together in NA in how many years? i believe i have been involved in killing you in IMP multiple times far more recently than our time in NA. either way i said 99% not 100%, even with your special case, a cast you can probably add mars, DM, ozzite and others to as well. i dont pretend to be the most popular person in the game, however there are far more people that i consider friends than extremely outspoken haters, and im fine with that on every level.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 17th 2011, 20:42:35

its true he spent hours helping Me and I,m IN NBK the most hated alliance in FFA apparently
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 20:43:34

oh hai
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.