Verified:

Donny Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 16:53:13

im in my 2nd year of my PA program in college. but im suddenly loosing interest in it and not to sound like a geek, but i am somewhat advanced in the computer field. i actually have 5 or 6 medium sized business clients that i manage there networks on the side.

pa's make ~100k a year

i really enjoy fixing and parting computers in my spare time I DON'T KNOW WHY. but im a people person so i love to be around people and i know in the Tech field your isolated.

what are the possibilities in the tech field $ wise? idk im torn. just fishing for ideas.

decisions.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Pain Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 16:57:23

just become a crack dealer, but nice one.

there are a ton of computer repair shops if thats what youre talkin about. i think that market is flooded.
Your mother is a nice woman

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:52:44

managing networks is a good field.

if you could do that full time = good $

Twain Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 21:56:40

As long as you can make enough money to live the type of lifestyle you desire, then pick whatever will make you happier.

Sounds like that's probably sticking with your current program.

NightShade

Sep 12th 2011, 22:05:04

Nice, I am probably going to be going back to university to learn what I don't know about Web & Graphics design. I can do it pretty well, considering I picked it up as a hobby just designing EzClan sites 11-12 years ago, now I am proficient enough to do the job a studio of web designers get paid for all on my own. So, my advice is to decide which one of the two you enjoy without it feeling like a job and pick that one.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 0:59:22

$100k a year!!!

Question answered....
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 4:44:29

Network Admin/Management is good, but you're generally going to be competing against the urge for companies to go with the much larger, much more established admin/management groups.

ZDH Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 4:59:55

Originally posted by Pain:
just become a crack dealer, but nice one.

there are a ton of computer repair shops if thats what youre talkin about. i think that market is flooded.

lol
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:40:56

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford