Verified:

Heston Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 7:47:55

.......gl lame post deleted... i almost got interested in the game. oops.

Edited By: Heston on Oct 20th 2011, 8:02:16
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

hanlong Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 8:19:47

heston :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 8:22:54

LOL@SOFand LAF

AxAlar Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 8:50:00

Originally posted by Heston:
.......gl lame post deleted... i almost got interested in the game. oops.

lol..
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Murf Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 9:22:57

A reason to become active again lol

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 9:28:53

Murf and Flamey used to be ever such nice boys... Now look at them :(

(Well maybe not Murf.)

sampaul Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 9:46:24

bonus post

cypress Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 10:34:51

Originally posted by pele:
Flamey, I know your hot tempered from the past...
But threatening of war (or suiciding?) on TIE several reset from now for entering the war on the opposite side, now thats just...

I like SoF and have a great memories with them from the past and also some from you while you where in IX. But as Crag said, its nothing personal. You should understand that.

Sounds justifiable to me :P

IXNeo Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 10:38:44

+bonus
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 12:39:58

most of IX playing are in EEVIL.
we are peacefully netting.

aponic Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:08:47

I dont see it as a big deal that this is continuing in a one-sided fashion given recent resets. I also don't see a problem with Flamey threatening TIE for jumping into a battle that is already lopsided.
SOF
Cerevisi

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:17:29

So you don't see a problem with SoF protecting a pact-breaking alliance from its rightful destruction? Nor for threatening another alliance for just honoring its pact?

Wow.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:45:43

GL!

Edited By: maverickmd on Oct 20th 2011, 13:52:59
See Original Post

Chevs

Oct 20th 2011, 13:47:56

Originally posted by Tertius:
Yeah, there was some initial confusion about voiding the pact between Evo and SoF but Chevs came back and said it was voided. There was no pact breaking even though it has been mentioned a few times. I just wanted to throw that out there, because the only alliance that has broken any pacts so far is LaF when they blindsided Evo.

(Sorry for any bias, I'm not Evo, but I hate alliances that lie, so I'm going to call it how I see it).

no offense but you are probably dumber than dagga
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:53:20

Maverick? TIE are not at war with LaF?

cypress Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 15:14:01

Coming from an alliance that broke a pact itself?

Please do carry on though, this is too funny to miss ;-)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 15:36:15

Originally posted by cypress:
Coming from an alliance that broke a pact itself?

Please do carry on though, this is too funny to miss ;-)

...as if we were just going to let you blindside us (like LaF just did) and then come to us afterwards and say "Oh, yeah, we hit your FDP, so our pact is void! By now, Evo! *splatt*"

What's funny is the decline your TNW is taking right now. Hilarious.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 16:38:33

Oh please correct me then Chevs. I'm sorry if I find it lame that you insinuate a pact breaking when there wasn't and then refuse to make any real clarifying comment. It's in poor taste.

Chevs

Oct 20th 2011, 16:42:23

eh I don't do FA work on AT.

then i get ignorant retard comments from minions like you saying i declared the pact was void? you're even dumber than i thought befoer my last post if you think I owe you anything.

what are you? a recruit? in what tag?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 16:51:46

Yeah, slagpit posted your IRC that SoF(you) voided the pact.

Additionally, you never posted the full pact, which indeed has terms for Evo to void the pact if their FDP are hit, which also according to slag, had been done before they CS'd LaF before you even jumped in.

Why are you so insulting? I thought in your apology post that you were a cool-headed dude.

Chevs

Oct 20th 2011, 17:05:39

Originally posted by Tertius:
Yeah, slagpit posted your IRC that SoF(you) voided the pact.

Right there.

that is all.

hahaha
SOF Head Of Poop

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 17:14:39

This is what I was referring to:

Originally posted by Slagpit:
<Chevs> we voided it

In spite of some disagreements about the pact terms, Chevs was nice enough to void the pact. There shouldn't be any question about the legitimacy of it now. Good luck SoF!

Considering you only want to post bits and pieces of irc pact terms that make you look right, I'm not sure what is so funny?

Flamey Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 17:46:50

<Slagpit> Chevs did not really void the pact. We infact broke the unap for the lulz.

Murf Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 19:44:49

lol i was never nice lets be honest KJ

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 19:49:21

i love the threats of multiple set wars when someone is pissed about getting hit. so cliche

lets face it if anyone actually followed through on those this war would not be happening because there would be 6 other ones already going on.
Your mother is a nice woman

dLpLow Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 20:32:53

one of better dec of war :P
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

hanlong Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 22:18:03

uh you shuold tell your guys not to hit your FDPs.

ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 927C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 909C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 892C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 875C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 858C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 842C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 826C
15:14 ee GS The Day After TIE (#385) [TIE] --> Silly mikE isnt teXan (#317) [LaF] -- 810C

etc. etc.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

cypress Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 22:46:30

We're outnumbering them and they're TNW is declining rapidly! How is that possible? OMGz

crag Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 7:18:42

i find it funny how the mighty sof who will punish tie for sets to come calls in monsters to hit tie. along with 2 clans to hit imag. and another one to hit sol. for being so against a gang bang laf and sof sure have created one.

i hope sof feels mighty enough calling in monsters. that they dont feel the need to hold grudges
crag
TIE President

Ivan Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 7:33:56

laf and sof didnt create this, sof were happily trying to have a
peaceful reset, when an attempt to gangbang laf took place we took the appropriate actions to defend our ally

evo/sol then continued to call tags in and stating that they didnt want a fair war to me in private, that breaking signed pacts this is the 2nd time on a few reset where evo feels that they dont need to hold their agreements and the result can now be seen

personally i wish tie & monsters a fun 1vs1 while as nukevil said im laughing at evos falling tnw

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Kaloop

Oct 24th 2011, 9:00:21

Evo is screwed. Good luck in later sets! wahahahah

Acheron Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 17:40:35

LOL@SOFand LAF

I felt left out.

cypress Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 22:17:30

Originally posted by crag:
i find it funny how the mighty sof who will punish tie for sets to come calls in monsters to hit tie. along with 2 clans to hit imag. and another one to hit sol. for being so against a gang bang laf and sof sure have created one.

i hope sof feels mighty enough calling in monsters. that they dont feel the need to hold grudges

So it was perfectly okay when SOL, TIE and Evo were hitting SoF, but when ONE other alliance hits TIE you start "pew-pewing"?

Imag didn't hit us, they hit LaF. MD and Omega came in on behalf of LaF - did you even read their wardecs?

hanlong Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 22:36:32

actually cypress you mean qq-ing.

pew-pewing is what people need to do more ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

cypress Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 22:58:33

Oh yes, oppssiee! :P

MORE PEW PEW, LESS QQ

hanlong Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 23:09:28

MOAR LASERZ
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chadius Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 4:06:35

Originally posted by Samx2:
actually the doggie collar is for you dagga, but you dance too fast, and i find its too hard to use the collar on you. :P

He doesn't dance, he spins. ;)
LAF

crag Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 17:46:19

actually ivan i think laf did start this. but that doesnt answer my question. does sof feel mighty enough now to leave tie be in the future. or is there more of this punishment sofers have been threatening us with.

im personally enjoying our war with monsters
crag
TIE President

Flamey Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:04:22

I'd say it very much depends whether we can agree adequete surrender terms at the end of this war.

Jiman Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:19:17

Originally posted by Ivan:

peaceful reset, when an attempt to gangbang laf took place we took the appropriate actions to defend our ally

evo/sol then continued to call tags in and stating that they didnt want a fair war to me in private, that breaking signed pacts this is the 2nd time on a few reset where evo feels that they dont need to hold their agreements and the result can now be seen

personally i wish tie & monsters a fun 1vs1 while as nukevil said im laughing at evos falling tnw

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Funny, what about the part where Laf was asking Evo to come and hit SOL this reset so it would be a 2vs1?

Or the part where Laf made the first aggression towards Evo while they believed they were still allies with laf?

I guess two wrongs make a right in this case too, because it seems that the sides are uneven still because sof and laf decided to bring in as many alliances as possible in this war instead of enough to keep it even.

I don't want to get in the nitty gritty, but to me it seems every action taken has been taken for a reason. Maybe certain alliances will learn to communicate with each other a little better instead of letting things go so out of hand.

The size of this war is ridiculous for its purpose.

Edited By: Jiman on Oct 26th 2011, 18:28:29
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:26:34

Originally posted by Jiman:

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Funny, what about the part where Laf was asking Evo to come and hit SOL this reset so it would be a 2vs1?

Or the part where Laf made the first aggression towards Evo while they believed they were still allies with laf?

I guess two wrongs make a right in this case too, because it seems that the sides are uneven because sof and laf decided to bring in as many alliances as possible in this war instead of enough to keep it even.

I don't want to get in the nitty gritty, but to me it seems every action taken has been taken for a reason. Maybe certain alliances will learn to communicate with each other a little better instead of letting things go so out of hand.

the funniest part is i told SOL i'd take your prearranged 1v1 war that you guys posted on AT about and i was rejected.... i also asked for a pact with SOL and was rejected. none of this would have happened ;) your alliance had all the cards in your hands Jiman, don't play ignorance on me =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:32:07

Originally posted by hanlong:

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

I guess two wrongs make a right in this case too, because it seems that the sides are uneven because sof and laf decided to bring in as many alliances as possible in this war instead of enough to keep it even.

the funniest part is i told SOL i'd take your prearranged 1v1 war that you guys posted on AT about and i was rejected.... i also asked for a pact with SOL and was rejected. none of this would have happened ;) your alliance had all the cards in your hands Jiman, don't play ignorance on me =)

SOL accepting a war from laf is not dependent on what laf does. :P Besides, if laf knew Evo had a pact with SOL already, the only reason to ask Evo to assist in a war with SOL would be to double check this info :D

Also, I guess we didnt want to pact laf this reset because we assumed there could be conflict... I guess we wanted to avoid breaking a pact :P :P O ya i went there lol

hanlong Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:33:48

and i believe your post was highly unnecessary Jiman. everyone knows Makinso been planning this specific war for many many resets.

i always thought you were smarter than this Jiman ;) imo just drop the subject =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:36:20

But it was Laf who hit Evo first this reset :(

hanlong Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:37:31

ya

Makinso is my role model ;)

<3
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

postman Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 6:09:38

this thread needs more cowbell !!

locket Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 7:17:44

But it was Laf who hit Evo first this reset :(

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.

diez Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 8:08:34

^
lulz

anoniem Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 9:56:23

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Prearranged "FRIENDLY" war proposal rejected by SOL.
LaF Break PACT with EVO instead.

+bonus
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 10:36:55

Originally posted by anoniem:

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

Prearranged "FRIENDLY" war proposal rejected by SOL.
LaF Break PACT with EVO instead.

+bonus

Evo FS'd Laf