Verified:

nico Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 16:15:57

celeborn, synoder thinks you are cerberus, much the way cerberus thought xman was in nbk. *shakes head*

next, i'll be called rico.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 20:07:37

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
Originally posted by Walding:
Numbers were even with the FDP of yours. Stop crying like a little fluff and just CALL IN YOUR POLICE.

no-one is crying. im calling u an idiot lol. and no...we wont stoop down to your level.

Number is even is a bit of an exaggeration, as we both know :P, specially combined with FS. That being said, I am having a jolly good time killing :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

synoder Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:24:41

Originally posted by nico:
celeborn, synoder thinks you are cerberus, much the way cerberus thought xman was in nbk. *shakes head*

next, i'll be called rico.

doh! my bad dear sir. I dont seem to be able to read very well early in the morning.

Walding Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:29:02

K4F I like you. It's a shock. The guy has not hit and is not allied with anyone. We made amistake and will have him tag elsewhere for now. We don't need his help but I admit I wanted dragon to hit him. He seems to want in this war and just needs a good reason.

synoder Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:31:43

glad to see you are doing the right thing then :) +1 pts for SF

Asing Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:32:17

I can help u find a good reason to war ESD :)
SoL
CC

Twain Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:52:15

K4F's a fun guy to talk with while warring him. :P

We had some very interesting conversations about warring clans and netting clans during the NBK/xGD war :P

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 23:57:33

I don't really care why wars start, as long as I get to kill :P
I only walled 3 times so far this war, so I had to make super good countries instead, far less fun then the usual, lol.
NBK

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:01:21

Originally posted by Asing:

Just so we know who you are and where you are, are you the guy who detagged from ELY recently and joined Semper?

If you personally think you have a reason to do ANYTHING to ESD, bring it.

kemo Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:01:50

no thats not him
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:02:31

Is he an officer or something in Semper, or just another mook running his suck then?

kemo Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:02:45

also dragon you take things way too personally. take a day and praise/stare at ra. he shall show you the way. well after you get your vision back...
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:04:41

also no he is not. asing is just a regular vet doin a good job killin
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:07:48

Originally posted by kemo:
also dragon you take things way too personally. take a day and praise/stare at ra. he shall show you the way. well after you get your vision back...

praise/stare at ra...

I assume you're talking about the non-existent Sun God that Egyptian pharaohs associated themselves with?

kemo Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:09:06

aye govna that be the one
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:14:27

With my current work schedule, I don't have the time to even play turns let alone get all jacked up and do kill runs.

But it's a blessing. Getting called back to work literally saved me from bankruptcy at the very last minute. For now.

Walding Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:27:20

I guess my guy missed PM will try and catch him. See how many hits hes put out.

Walding Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 0:28:52

I seem to have missed the on communicating with the ELY guy. So Dragon tag your 16 in NBK or even your tag. I dont care.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 1:01:08

The guy hasnt done anything "wrong". There's no rule that I know of that says a guy can't quit one clan and join another. Now had he been tagged Semper, doe hits and then switched tags, it would be a different thing.

I just found it odd that out of nowhere your boy up and publicly posts that Semper is looking for a reason to hit ESD. Or is he speaking out of turn here?

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 1:05:34

no one needs a reason to hit ESD, its ESD!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Walding Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 1:15:27

I think a few members are ruffed up over some comments you have made Dragon and they do wish to kill your countries.

Asing Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 1:17:38

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by Asing:

Just so we know who you are and where you are, are you the guy who detagged from ELY recently and joined Semper?

If you personally think you have a reason to do ANYTHING to ESD, bring it.

Believe me.. I will
SoL
CC

Rockman Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 1:19:02

Originally posted by mrford:
no one needs a reason to hit ESD, its ESD!

I agree with Mr. Ford. I guess the world is ending soon. Doesn't leave much time for killing ESD...

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 7:14:29

The guy hasnt done anything "wrong". There's no rule that I know of that says a guy can't quit one clan and join another. Now had he been tagged Semper, doe hits and then switched tags, it would be a different thing.

I just found it odd that out of nowhere your boy up and publicly posts that Semper is looking for a reason to hit ESD. Or is he speaking out of turn here?

so it's ok if all of TKO changes tags to NBK....

IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR?

absolutely amazing!!
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 10:56:33

I seem to have missed the on communicating with the ELY guy. So Dragon tag your 16 in NBK or even your tag. I dont care.

WTF!

Now you dictate to NBK police what they're to do? LMFAO..
Sounds pretty much like a typical grunt wannabe...

You may want to finish building the bridges, before burning them, (as Polly Shore) "Drill Sargent!"

Your previous post, Walding:
....The guy has not hit and is not allied with anyone. We made amistake and will have him tag elsewhere for now. We don't need his help but I admit I wanted dragon to hit him. He seems to want in this war and just needs a good reason.
==============================================================
Is pretty much full on fart gas, feller!...
He hasn't tagged anywhere else, and HAS attacked NBK, with at least a half dozen countries.. *sniffs* Anyone else smell bullfluff? His (xELYx) restarts will be welcome to join us in the bloody trenches...

It IS unfortunate the nick similarity cerebrius and Celeborn.. I add my apology along with Synoder's for that mishap, Celeborn......

I just flashed on a 3 headed pugnosed chiwawaa, wearing three stolen Boot Camp Drill Instructor Covers/hats.

LMAO..

Thanks for making my day, Cerebrialis..

ermmmm

whatever!

:O)

Edited By: QM Diver on Nov 2nd 2011, 11:03:42. Reason: Added to the humor.
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

texhomastud Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 11:13:30

Yet another 100k restart killed by NBK(2 of them actually)...

Cmon NBK, let my babies grow up :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2011, 11:34:24

Originally posted by Celeborn:

i dont even know why we were even mentioned as we arent allies of NBK lol

IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR?

absolutely amazing!!
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 14:23:17

Kill em while they are young, that's the NBK motto!
NBK

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2011, 15:30:39

HAHA I managed to get a kill with one of my fresh restarts before you guys could kill it. :)

*Celebrates*

This is a great war, I'm having a blast.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2011, 17:38:02

Originally posted by texhomastud:
Yet another 100k restart killed by NBK(2 of them actually)...

Cmon NBK, let my babies grow up :)

What part of WAR do you NOT understand?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 23:07:34

Originally posted by Warster:
Originally posted by Celeborn:

sorry Warster, twas just an example of how ludicrus it is to claim tag jumping in the middle of a war is no biggie

cause if it's "harmless", as claimed......then the scenario i paint is not only feasible, but preplanable as an actual strat to gangbang clans

i'm just astounded that anyone would actually try to claim a tagjumper was "harmless"

maybe a RAGEin' rebirth is in the cards....
maybe not.....

i dont even know why we were even mentioned as we arent allies of NBK lol

IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR?

absolutely amazing!!
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 23:11:04

K4F I like you. It's a shock. The guy has not hit and is not allied with anyone. We made amistake and will have him tag elsewhere for now. We don't need his help but I admit I wanted dragon to hit him. He seems to want in this war and just needs a good reason.

Waldo. If I WANTED in the war, I would be IN it. Certainly you don't think I didn't know you were baiting me with that tag change fluff, right?

kemo Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 16:06:27

If I learned anything from watching the 2 bushs on tv its don't argue with a texan. They'll fs you
all praised to ra

Walding Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 16:23:21

:)

Dragon Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 16:45:45

I love you, Waldo. :)