Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 13:52:03

This is a bit random, feel free to weigh in.

Spyop: Foment Revolution / Subvert / Propagandize

as a one-time op, this wouldn't do anything. Depending on your SPAL vs. enemy SPAL and potentially current gov't type, each op of this type done successfully without the target logging in to address the issue would move the target country's population closer to a general uprising.

Enough successful ops of this type would cause a random gov't change, with all the usual effects. Once this occurred, the op would fail and gov't could not be changed again for some period of time (48 hours? X turns?).

There could be some quasi-beneficial side effects such as rending the target immune to spy activity for the same time period.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 18:23:52

if govt change is random then there would be highish risk govt changing from commie to dict and that wouldn't be good for attackers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Zzzarka Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 19:38:53

hmm this could maybe work a little like a PS for spies .. you send your spies off for some time to perform a mayor spy operation .. perhaps have the spal lowered by some percentage while a mayor spy op is in progress ... this could realy help make spies a lot more fun :)

for the gov change you could perhaps have 2 different ones, one to change randomly which could be a bit easier (motivation let the people decide) or if you want to choose which gov he should switch to it will be harder to perform .. perhaps a chance that it ill be random instead?..

would be real fun to change your opponents big dict breakers to reps during war :)
+Zzzarka

Atryn Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 17:44:49

@Marshal - True, but risk is inherent in many things. That could be the equivalent of rolling a critical fail.