Verified:

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 8:10:57

ill do a little bit more math.

lets say you average +100M/pci boom

lets say you also get to your land goal in the first month, which would be outstanding...

that leaves 30 days to stock. with the pci boom
= around 4B cash = approx 16M nw. since 2B cash is worth roughly 8m nw.

so the pci booms will get you 16m more nw.

however, by doing so, you will be buying food for 70 and selling it for 35 (assuming u wait till near the end).

you get approx 50 turns a day.

a casher at 50k cashes about 20M after food expenses at the start, and probably 10M after food expenses near the end. lets split the difference and say you will avg 25m/turn (after food expenses) per turn. (excluding those PCI boom turns).

so at 50 turns a day, you will make 750M/day. x 30 days.= 22.5B. which would be a helluva stockpile. + the 4B from the PCI turns. thats approx 26B in stockpile. which would be roughly 100M nw.

that would be only if you could load food for what you bought it for. which we all know is untrue. lets say you stocked ALL food with those 22.5B (approx 90M nw). sold all of it for half what you bought it. you just lost 45B in stock.

so essentially, im trading say the 4B from PCI booms for 30 pct expenses decrease.

a reduction in expenses would allow you to cash about 30 pct more per turn...

so at 15M/turn after expenses, that would bump you to 20M/turn. so an extra 5M/turn x around 50 turns a day x 30 days= approx 1500 turns.

so. according to these calcs, you trade 4B to get 7.5B (the biproduct of an extra 5m/turn for 1500 turns). that is a gain of 3.5B in stockpile. subtracting of course, military expenses gained from spending $ on military instead of food.

still feel like its making it worthwhile.

this is based on a few assumptions.

1 you reach 50k land in 30 days (very hard, and i was on a pretty close pace if i had subtracted those 2 topfeeds).
2. food prices follow what this reset did. which i doubt. 70 during stockpiling high, even for this server.
3. military prices stay around the 130-140 range like they did this server.

these are just very rough calcs. but interesting enough to make me attempt this if i run casher this upcoming reset.

Edited By: JJ23 on Mar 3rd 2012, 8:15:06
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.