Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 4:00:24

Wow... As if Mitt wasn't doing enough to ruin his own reputation and standing among the working class, now his wife has to come out and say "I don't even consider myself as wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow."

Mitt Romney is the wealthiest Republican candidate in the competition, with a net worth of between $190 and $250 million.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 4:32:46

Maybe she was meaning that no American is wealthy as long as Obummer is still in office. By electing someone else ALL Americans are wealthier. I am not a Romney fan buy if it is between Rodney King and Obama i would vote for Mr King. I am pretty sure fluff Chaney shooting his hunting buddy while hunting without a license was less corrupt and wrong doing than Obama is. Just my opinion.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Atryn Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 4:49:41

DH: spin baby spin!!!!!

She has $100,000,000 in her trust fund.

The immediate Romney family is with 1/4 of a billion.

But I know they "really feel for the poor in this country"...

UBer Bu Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 6:17:46

So, do people expect their arguments to be taken seriously when they use words like "Obummer"? Honest question.
-take off every sig.

Mr Snow

Mar 6th 2012, 7:07:27

I bet you asked that every time you saw GWB referred to as "Dubya", didn't you?

Oceana Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 9:03:04

I love the fluffin about there wealth, I'm sure that would have prevented all these libs from voting for a kennedy.
Or were they ok cause their DAD didn't make most of their's legally?

Klown Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 12:37:34

I don't care how much money a candidate has. I care about his policies. I don't know why people make an issue out of Romney's wealth.

trumper Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 14:13:11

Originally posted by Atryn:
DH: spin baby spin!!!!!

She has $100,000,000 in her trust fund.

The immediate Romney family is with 1/4 of a billion.

But I know they "really feel for the poor in this country"...

John Kerry was worth between 100-200 million depending on the estimate you use. His wife's networth is estimated around $1 billion. What's amusing is I don't recall all the rancor over the wealth at that time.

Oceana Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 14:21:53

No Rich DEM's are OK, they like the poor thats why they go out of there way to help make sure we always have lots of poor.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 17:09:48

Wow... As if Mitt wasn't doing enough to ruin his own reputation and standing among the working class, now his wife has to come out and say "I don't even consider myself as wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow."

Mitt Romney is the wealthiest Republican candidate in the competition, with a net worth of between $190 and $250 million.

Always a good thing to have useful idiots like Atryn here :-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 18:48:24

Just remember Harry Reid, head dem in the Senate had a net worth of 2.9 mill when he became Senator. Now he is close to 300 mill NW. Pretty amazing when you consider his poor salary. It is easy to see he is for the working man. He keeps the working man poor so he is starving for more work to make Harry richer.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Wharfed

Mar 6th 2012, 18:49:45

They are all fluffing retarded any way. That's why I don't vote. No point in choosing the lesser of two evils when they both are fluffing retarded individuals who don't know how to follow proper logical thought processes.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

AoS Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 19:00:00

Why do we let people with hundreds of millions of dollars be president anyway? They're surely in touch with everyone in the country, what with being old rich white (and one very slightly black) guys.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Trife Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 19:06:22

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
I bet you asked that every time you saw GWB referred to as "Dubya", didn't you?

Good question :)

trumper Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 19:44:08

Originally posted by AoS:
Why do we let people with hundreds of millions of dollars be president anyway? They're surely in touch with everyone in the country, what with being old rich white (and one very slightly black) guys.

Not everyone votes based on who they feel is 'most in touch'. It sounds like it's what motivates you. Over the years I have met voters who have told me they were voting based on almost everything imaginable under the sun. For instance, looks (I had two voters tell me a candidate for office's haircut was why they would never vote for him), religious beliefs, race, education, position on the ballot (literal, not 'positions' on issues), actual positions on issues, positions on only one issue (issue voters), one gentleman told me he flipped a coin, another was upset that he didn't receive a Silver Star and John Kerry did, one felt the candidate's vernacular was inappropriate on a visit to their hometown, sports team affiliation, previous occupation, small business owner, etc etc etc etc.

Pride Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 21:12:16

Originally posted by crest23:

Always a good thing to have useful idiots like Atryn here :-)

Lmao !!! You must not know who Atryn is Crest :p Give you a hint his name is purple in boxcar lol.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2012, 21:39:53

Romney's wealth is funny because he and his wife keep making comments like this. All mainstream politicians are bourgeois idiots though. I can't believe Obama is going to get re-elected with the economy going down the tubes - not that Republicans are better, it's just that usually the public oscillates from one side of the coin to the other whenever the economy is bad - but the Republicans are so incompetent that he will win.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.