Verified:

Tin Man

Mar 10th 2012, 20:35:03

what do y'all think of a "Goods to Market" bonus?

Max bonus of being able to instantly put goods on the market would be interesting.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 21:28:16

goods arriving time reduction has been suggested before but problem is that if avg time is 5 hrs then with 10% reduction is 30 mins.

that could lead to another user error where player puts his/her stocks to market at too low price and can't recall those anymore.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 2:50:19

but five times sixty is three hundred, and ten percent of that is thirty minutes, which is half an hour.. which is half an hour less to market. or at twenty percent, an hour less to market. etc..

Tin Man

Mar 11th 2012, 4:11:26

Marshal, couldn't you just have an "Are you sure you want to sell x amount of good for $$$" pop up when you do reach instant goods to market?

And why can't you have it so that could max out within the first half of the set. Would make for a more dynamic market, no?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 17:33:58

braden: yea if invests on that bonus instead others which might be better.

tin man: 1. sure but if plays in hurry/via phone then risk for error increases, 2. maxing 1 bonus before halfway might lead demands that others can be maxed more quickly, 3. dynamic market maybe or more chaotic and standing orders at low price might not get filled cause sellers get their goods to market at current price so no need to undercut which would lead to that prices won't suddenly drop.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....