Verified:

Xintros Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 14:25:31

A country is killed much more quickly than the olden days. We also have much more access to the net and mobile devices (although it's real tough to stone on a mobile device).
We have auto text bots, highlights and members text you when you are being attacked during war.
There is twenty four hours in the day and you need to sleep sometime. What if there were an "option" to go into "Retreat" (or sleep) mode?
People like to play a game at their leisure and when at peace, they do. When you are at war with another alliance, you must be available 24/7 or your country WILL die.
"How many hours of sleep are enough for good health?"
A- Adults 7 to 9 hours
I rarely sleep 9 hours, but in a 24 hour period, why not give the option for a 6 hour Retreat mode?
It could be used by players that work away from PC's, unavailable or when they sleep.

Less turns or no turns could be allotted and the player could go to sleep and without interruption of their SEX!
*been killed 98% of the time while sleeping and 1% of the time having sex* That left me 1% of the times I was killed to stonewall. :-(
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2012, 14:34:41

the simple solution is

1. dont sleep for more than 4 hours
2. dont have sex more than once a day
3. retire from work and sit at home

hence more time to stonewall. :)

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 16th 2012, 14:45:16

wouldn't clans camp the 6hrs? guess a random time of 4-8hrs wouldn't be bad. could be interesting for wallers, login and hit 'RETREAT!!!'
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Marshal Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:50:21

lol@duff

timezone differences mean that yankees etc, euros and asians etc can kill 2 of those 3 when they are at work or at sleep.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Tin Man

Mar 30th 2013, 23:28:03

6 hours w/o attacking to enter sleep mode