Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 1st 2012, 16:26:58

okay i understand what it is and i think it last 24 hrs. but how would u know if ure in it? how many hits in a 24 hr period do u have to take before in it?

only reason i ask this is because i LG'ed someone and then they retaled and said n a message for me not to hit them while im in DR. i didnt even realize i was in it.

honest mistake?
The Death Knights

XI

tduong Game profile

Apr 1st 2012, 16:56:36

what's your country #
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

mdemon Game profile

Apr 1st 2012, 16:59:19

Diminishing Returns
Diminishing returns is a game mechanic which causes each attack to yield less land and resources captured. This applies to only Standard Strikes and Planned Strikes.
The diminishing returns schedule is thus:
Number of Attacks Gains Multiplier
1-3 1
4-5 0.8
6-7 0.5
8-9 0.35
10-11 0.15
12+ 0.10
Diminishing returns naturally wear off 24 hours after an attack was done, and can also be partly or completely removed when the victim does successful SS/PS/GS/BR/AB. Each successful attack done by the target will remove 1 attack of diminishing returns from them until they are back at the zero level.
Ghost Acre diminishing returns follow the same scale as diminishing returns, but they are only removed by time, and cannot be removed when the victim attacks.

There are also diminishing returns for harmful spy ops which, rather than reduce damage by a proportion as above, reduces the overall rate of success for harmful spying. When a target reaches a level at which spy ops are exceptionally more difficult, a target is said to be "spied out."

mdemon Game profile

Apr 1st 2012, 17:02:02

Defense Held also counts towards the DR.

If you can't keep up with the times and hits and so on, this site is good.

http://www.eestats.com/express

however, the site doesn't count Defense Held as DR so you might get the wrong reading. If you use the site, make sure that you click on the country to see it's history before lg/retal someone.

Edited By: mdemon on Apr 1st 2012, 17:21:57
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2012, 17:28:52

Yeah eestats is great for quickly checking DR, but it does sometimes bug out so you can also click on the country to count and be sure. You can hit people when you're in DR but it probably makes them mad because their retal won't get any land back.

My advice, you can't stop playing your game and making attacks just because some guy put you in DR. But if someone retals you more than once to get back land, don't throw a fit about it.

Edited By: blid on Apr 1st 2012, 17:39:14
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.