TeckMing Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 1:17:43

bonus

Cougar Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 1:24:28

Inquiring minds must know!

Junky Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:14:44

didn't he quit as a player? or did something change while I was away.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Reckless Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:34:31

??????????

Junky Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:38:28

I've been gone awhile, last time I was on Pang was quiting as head of LaF because he was running the game or something.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:47:55

i think he quit laf because that alliance is destroying his game
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Gabalin Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:48:52

hmmmm

Jiman Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 2:52:23

!!!!!!!!

Chevs

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:25:39

whoever is now HFA for PDM please contact me either via forum PM or on gamesurge/ee
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Reckless Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 4:29:30

ttt

Drow Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:28:30

to what end chevs? SoF's actions speak louder than words. There's no point trying to come all nicely nicely and bullfluff in our ear just because Pang is no longer HFA.
You guys acted like fluffs and now you get to roll in it. Sod off.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:48:23

I foresee Pang @ SOL !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

iScode Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 9:53:57

na imag
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 10:18:22

Drow I think you are mistaken if you think we are "going to roll in it". It is that attitude which lead to this set, I suggest you re-evaluate it for next set or you might not like the result.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:08:36

Originally posted by Sov:
Drow I think you are mistaken if you think we are "going to roll in it". It is that attitude which lead to this set, I suggest you re-evaluate it for next set or you might not like the result.

Confirmed. SoF are the attitude police. If you are not in awe of them you will get attacked.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:10:54

BigRedDog

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:12:15

the commercial for that video fits very well...i didnt even get passed it

Trock

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:12:16

Pang come play in samcro!!!

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:13:31

Do you think that attitude would have gotten you far 5 years ago? I know the last Alliance that used to act like that got FSed every set till they eventually left the game. For some reason now it is acceptable?

For some reason you guys seem to bypass the negotiation component, go straight to thinking you can act as you like and then point blame elsewhere when things do not work out how you wanted.

Originally posted by Helmet:

List of stupid things to do to an alliance you don't want to war with:

1) Defuse their missiles. (check)
2) FS them when you were told specifically by their president they would not attack you. (check)
3) Lie on the At that you didn't defuse the missiles. (check)
4) Insult the alliance slaughtering you, after you started the war. (check)
5) Telling them you're going to get them in future rounds (check)
6) Trying to form an coalition against them the following set. (check)
7) Lie on the At that you didn't declare war the previous set. (check)
8) Keep poking the bear. (check)
9) Refuse pact offers. (check)
10) Continue to piss off the alliance you previously warred with and then when war happens cry that they're a bully. (check)
11) After you get your ass beat a second time make the same threat again. (check)

I think you guys need to chill out and start thinking things through better.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:22:57

Do you think that attitude would have gotten you far 5 years ago? I know the last Alliance that used to act like that got FSed every set till they eventually left the game. For some reason now it is acceptable?

For some reason you guys seem to bypass the negotiation component, go straight to thinking you can act as you like and then point blame elsewhere when things do not work out how you wanted.

Your Arrow analogy does not work. Find a new one. And our "attitude" is very much in line with the one SoF has always had. You are very much hypocrites.

1) Defuse their missiles. (check) - Nope
2) FS them when you were told specifically by their president they would not attack you. (check) - You declared war on us first
3) Lie on the At that you didn't defuse the missiles. (check) - Nope =)
4) Insult the alliance slaughtering you, after you started the war. (check) - First part is true. SoF started this.
5) Telling them you're going to get them in future rounds (check) - Nope, that is just an inference. We didn't want to pact you and said you wouldn't be helpful to your allies. As noted, were your allies to need your help this round, you're tied up with us.
6) Trying to form an coalition against them the following set. (check) - Completely wrong... we aren't into that political bullfluff. This one is so incontrovertibly wrong there is no sliver of truth to it.
7) Lie on the At that you didn't declare war the previous set. (check) - I never said that. I said you declared war first - which is true. I am sorry that you dislike the timestamps.
8) Keep poking the bear. (check) - This is super vague, you mean that we don't just roll over and quietly accept your bullfluff?
9) Refuse pact offers. (check) - You guys never offered us a pact - we pre-declined.
10) Continue to piss off the alliance you previously warred with and then when war happens cry that they're a bully. (check) - This all started because you have been bullies for a long time and this is just a continuation of that behavior. I am sorry that Helmet has been removed from the game and then so aloof he has nfi what has been going on in SoF.
11) After you get your ass beat a second time make the same threat again. (check) - Is this the same as #8? Repeating points does not really make your list longer...

fluff you. You shouldn't have been assholes to us for so long. You should have had some foresight and treated us with a modicum of dignity and respect if you didn't want to get tangled up with us. This isn't ending until you can accept the fact that we won't be friends with you until we're not enemies anymore.

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:32:20

I am happy for it to continue if you so wish.

archaic Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:35:54

really? are you guys really having fun right now? is this the extent of your ambition, kicking PDM while they're down set after set because we wont let ivan write our retal policies and pacts for us?

I think you guys underestimate how willing we are to accept extinction in lieu of tyranny.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:42:59

Originally posted by archaic:
really? are you guys really having fun right now? is this the extent of your ambition, kicking PDM while they're down set after set because we wont let ivan write our retal policies and pacts for us?

I think you guys underestimate how willing we are to accept extinction in lieu of tyranny.

I think they underestimate how willing we are to restart forever in lieu of extinction.

Junky Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:44:02

I foresee Pang Kicking Hanlong in the Junk for turning LaF into the new SOL of Earth..

Flamey Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:53:18

PDM - 1988: The iron curtain will never fall!

Nekked Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:55:27

feel the luv

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 13:58:20

Let the exodus begin.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sov Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 14:03:47

I love how you bring "Tyranny" into it like we are trying to oppress you. That whole forcing our policies thing on you has not been applicable since Helmet approved a pact minus the land-trading clause one week before you FSed us. We have never sought to force any land-trading policy on you since.

Also, did you ever try to negotiate said policy with SoF? Try to find some middle-ground? No.

You are carrying on an obsolete crusade and calling SoF behind the times?

I know you are better than this Detmer. I was a DP of yours for years and I always loved PDM. I was on your side regarding the land-trading policy and was doing all I could to seal an agreement between SoF and PDM. Now I have the power to approve such a deal yet you are not even interested in negotiating it. That is being stubborn.

If you choose to be stubborn that is your call, but I can be stubborn as well.

JamesBond007 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 16:15:44

bonus

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 23rd 2012, 16:46:51

I am happy for it to continue if you so wish.

+1

Beats the hell out of staying in protection every set.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Drow Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:57:09

hey I'm not a leader, just a semi-active retired guy, I can say what I want ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 4:02:12

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
I foresee Pang @ SOL !

Wrong!, he's going untagged and is joining forcess with me to shoot missiles at people the bottom farm us :p Pang and I together shooting missiles at _________.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:13:23

this is why i stay away from Alliance. So much drama!!
at least express is funny.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:22:22

If Pangy joins SOL that would be cool. I like pangy.

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:43:39

1) Defuse their missiles. (check)
2) FS them when you were told specifically by their president they would not attack you. (check)
3) Lie on the At that you didn't defuse the missiles. (check)
4) Insult the alliance slaughtering you, after you started the war. (check)
5) Telling them you're going to get them in future rounds (check)
6) Trying to form an coalition against them the following set. (check)
7) Lie on the At that you didn't declare war the previous set. (check)
8) Keep poking the bear. (check)
9) Refuse pact offers. (check)
10) Continue to piss off the alliance you previously warred with and then when war happens cry that they're a bully. (check)
11) After you get your ass beat a second time make the same threat again. (check)

Just because you guys were douches and wanted to rule the game and ruin it for others doesn't mean you are right to pull crap and say crap like this. Grow up. It isn't 5 years ago.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:47:37

Oh man SOF has really risen in the DB department over the years
Smarter than your average bear.

Sov Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:50:16

Rule the game? I am sorry to say for you locket, you were clueless 5 years ago and you are still clueless today.

Anonymous

Apr 24th 2012, 4:53:16

5 years ago? Are you thinking of IX rather than SoF?

Although I have no clue how long ago 5 years really was.

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:56:30

Rule the game? I am sorry to say for you locket, you were clueless 5 years ago and you are still clueless today.

haha you are just as arrogantly stupid as you ever were.

Can't possibly agree with someone else unless you are clueless. Ok.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:59:05

Also Sov is a massive fluff taco
Smarter than your average bear.

Sov Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 5:03:26

Arrogantly stupid? Like the time you and your buddies in GoD FSed LAF and got your asses handed to you, then you were on a 1 man crusade against LAF for the following 4 years?

Or like in 2006 when your alliance Elysium decided to get together with allies and FS IX, only to have IX FS you the next set with you crying all over AT?

Yep, gotcha.

ninong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 5:25:47

come back to ix pangy
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 5:33:56

Arrogantly stupid? Like the time you and your buddies in GoD FSed LAF and got your asses handed to you, then you were on a 1 man crusade against LAF for the following 4 years?

Or like in 2006 when your alliance Elysium decided to get together with allies and FS IX, only to have IX FS you the next set with you crying all over AT?

Yep, gotcha.

lol ok so FSing for good reason and losing isn't allowed. Funny you guys also got your butts handed to you. I played for the people then and still do. I also never entered into any decision making position due to a lack of desire to waste time on here and end up a giant fluff taco like yourself :)

But I'm sorry, I forgot everyone should bow down to this supposed knowledge you had of every action and thought I had. Alright.