Verified:

gibzgirl Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:15:15

Just sitting here after going all thru AT & seeing all the name calling of this alliance or that alliance got me wondering.. Are any alliances REALLY better than the other when it comes to knowing they'll be honest with you and you can trust them not to backstab you? Who do you trust, and why? And I don't mean come brag on your own alliance, just because you are in it... Which do you know will be there when ya need them, won't lie or screw you over?

Reckless Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:16:52

To answer your question..SoF is destroying this server.

gibzgirl Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:23:43

Honestly not asking to have any alliance talked bad about... I've been away from the game for about 5 yrs, and I know you used to know who you could trust, who was gonna backstab ya, etc.. Just having a hard time figuring out now if there are any left you can really trust, I guess..

archaic Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:28:36

Duplicity seems to be an evolutionary advantage on this server of late. If you want to know who won't stab you in the back, just look for the tags that are withering away.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2012, 17:34:01

Everyone will likely have a different opinion and it's hard to say if there is someone you would even know to trust as the unbiased view. That said, those alliances which have been more in the spotlight for controversy (regardless of whether they did any "real" or perceived wrong) are: LaF, SoF, SoL, Evo, and MD. They've all warred over it for the last few sets and there are private logs which have been posted and plenty of arguments mentioned again and again.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that those not listed are trustworthy or that those listed are not trustworthy.