Verified:

Silent Sentinel Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:14:49

Who cares.

The real question is "Why did WWE have Cena beat Lesnar in his first match back?". Because WWE has an aversion to making money.

Boltar Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:15:38

i cant believe im post this..but i like rage's stance

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:19:23

anti-break

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:21:04

love love love!
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:26:02

Lesnar is a "monster" heel. The best way for him to stay fresh and build these angles was to have him lose. He can legitimately go on a tear through the WWE. If he had won all they would have got was a predictable Lesnar return win. What every fan wants is the unexpected. And they got it. Now, I do feel Lesnar should no lose here on out. If they do, then it could be rough. But he is only doing 34 or so more shows the next year till Mania. AND if Cena is takin time after Over The Limit it only makes sense to havin him win at Extreme Rules and go away. When he comes back he faces Lesnar, at the PEAK of his heel run, and then lose.

I do get what your saying. But think on the terms of how it would look if he came back and did win. Lesnar would have fluff on the entire locker room. Most wrestlers voiced there opinion and distaste for Rock returning like he did. Winning, working few shows, and getting tons of money. RAW did a 4.8. So it obviously didnt hurt him losing that bad.

elvesrus

May 3rd 2012, 6:37:03

he definitely gained some weight between his retirement from mma and his return to wwe.

on an unrelated note, all hail the Left Coast Casanovas! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1QwAAWgTgI
they try so hard
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:14:29

made sense for Cena to win coming off the loss to the Rock at Wrestlemania.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Sifos Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:42:04

WWE? Are you guys 10 years old?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

cgr4 Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:43:37

I was 10 years old when i started playing earth.
cgr4

dustfp Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:47:09

Originally posted by Sifos:
WWE? Are you guys 10 years old?

yeah, seriously, wtf :p
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 7:53:01

what's wrong with man soapies?
Sides, Undertaker pwns ;)

May 3rd 2012, 8:05:46

Originally posted by Reckless:
Lesnar is a "monster" heel. The best way for him to stay fresh and build these angles was to have him lose. He can legitimately go on a tear through the WWE. If he had won all they would have got was a predictable Lesnar return win. What every fan wants is the unexpected. And they got it. Now, I do feel Lesnar should no lose here on out. If they do, then it could be rough. But he is only doing 34 or so more shows the next year till Mania. AND if Cena is takin time after Over The Limit it only makes sense to havin him win at Extreme Rules and go away. When he comes back he faces Lesnar, at the PEAK of his heel run, and then lose.

I do get what your saying. But think on the terms of how it would look if he came back and did win. Lesnar would have fluff on the entire locker room. Most wrestlers voiced there opinion and distaste for Rock returning like he did. Winning, working few shows, and getting tons of money. RAW did a 4.8. So it obviously didnt hurt him losing that bad.

Yes, and in his return he should tear apart anything and anyone before him, otherwise you make the guy not a monster, but a human, someone with weaknesses and flaws. He should go on an undefeated rampage right up until Wrestlemania next year, which is the logical and most desired point to see him beaten. In qualifying that, I'd only have him wrestle sporadically, and only on PPV's. Maybe 4-5 matches in the year. The rest of the time he does storyline segments and run-in ambushes. How the rest of the lockerroom feels is irrelevant, as it is a business and the ultimate goal of any business is to make as much money as they can. The talent should understand that by letting this guy go mental the WWE will make more money, and in turn their paychecks increase in size. RAW doing a 4.8 for one show is good, but I doubt it'll continue as a trend. I think people tuned in to see the fallout. Cena not having and broken bones or tears only brings Lesnar further down, and now we'll see a feud with Triple H. For those of you who followed the summer of Punk, you'll know a "Feud with Triple H" will just stop your momentum dead, because the heir apparent don't get beat or put no-one over.

On a personal note, it was refreshing to see some fair dinkum blood on Cena, and the match felt exciting for the first time in god knows how long. Then they let him banana peel the win and sit up and talk like he wasn't that badly beaten. The guy should have been stretchered out and had Brock stand in the middle of the ring with his arms in the air and a smirk on his face as the show fades to black. Because they chose to do what they did, Lesnar isn't something special, he's just another guy. WWE Fail.

Edited By: Silent Sentinel on May 3rd 2012, 9:44:33
See Original Post

Drow Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 8:11:14

I dunno, taker triple H was possibly one of the best for a long time.

Fail Diego Fail

May 3rd 2012, 8:32:51

ojasn hdif

Wolf Game profile

May 5th 2012, 8:32:00

If ya SMELLLLLLLL EL EL ELLLLL what THE ROCK is cookin!
[LCN]

elvesrus

May 5th 2012, 8:48:48

I took a whiff, and let me tell you... I wouldn't want to go in there after him

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 5th 2012, 9:21:00

I stopped watching wrestling when on Sunday night i could go online and get the results for the Monday night Raw.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Drow Game profile

May 6th 2012, 6:03:37

I don't get results for raw until tuesday :/
but meh. still follow online.

May 6th 2012, 11:31:53

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
I stopped watching wrestling when on Sunday night i could go online and get the results for the Monday night Raw.

Monday Night Raw has been live for many many years. Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays and shown on Fridays.

Reckless Game profile

May 6th 2012, 16:28:26

Well he came back and roughed up HHH. WWE is good with making you think they are going one way and totally turn it around.

Nekked Game profile

May 7th 2012, 2:14:35

yippie

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 7th 2012, 2:26:32

I want Lesnat/Undertaker. Tbh I think that's where this is going. Lesnar runs through everyone until the only person that could beat him is Taker with his magic powers :P

Even though Cena beat Lesnar he still lost the physical battle badly.
Smarter than your average bear.

Drow Game profile

May 7th 2012, 3:05:10

orkin: it'd be a streak v lesnar thing I suspect. that said, thsi new guy Ryback could be interesting, certainly give lesnar a run for his money... going to be interesting to watch the fallout.

Reckless Game profile

May 7th 2012, 3:13:42

Ziggler and Rhodes need to be pushed better than this

Drow Game profile

May 7th 2012, 3:20:36

rhodes is still being pushed for intercontinental title. ziggler definitely needs a push, swagger maybe. The other counter for Lesnar MAY be Kane or Bigshow.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 7th 2012, 3:24:07

Reckless I *HATE* Rhodes. Rhodes is the most annoying uninteresting character that I've seen pushed. I am much more a fan of Santino's push than Rhodes. At least Santino is funny.

May 7th 2012, 5:41:23

I think Rhodes is talented and he's got a big future ahead of him, it seems to me atleast he isn't quite into his character and maybe that has to change up for him to be comfortable and for it to click.

elvesrus

May 7th 2012, 6:35:50

My favorite thing about Santino is his chemistry with Foley.

Pain Game profile

May 7th 2012, 8:26:53

Originally posted by Silent Sentinel:
Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

Monday Night Raw has been live for many many years. Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays and shown on Fridays.

yes but it doesnt matter if its live when the results of each match are pre decided. :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Drow Game profile

May 7th 2012, 9:42:47

rhodes has skills, no doubts about that at all, and if he can find the right character he could go a long way.

Riddler Game profile

May 7th 2012, 9:51:24

I think that Ryback is a goldberg wanna be. They keep bringing in guys to try to be Goldberg but can never quite get it. I wish Batista would come back.

trainboy Game profile

May 7th 2012, 10:24:19

the thing with ryback is what is he capable of as he keeps fighter useless guys

no doubt hes strong and he is some talent but at the same time what is he capable of

aksanas rugby playing boyfriend was very innovitive
and kali cant wrestle for fluff

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 7th 2012, 12:54:58

Funkasaurus > Ryback

Drow Game profile

May 7th 2012, 13:43:25

orkin: agreed, I just don't think the angle is right for clay, and it's been done to death.
riddler: I also agree the ryback current angle is a shot at the goldberg angle, and they should get off their asses and actually get bill back.
be nice to see the Rock actually get back in the ring regularly too.
They've also still got Kevin Nash on contract so far as I know,but haven't got him back regularly wrestling.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 7th 2012, 13:57:20

I just think Funkasaurus needs to get in a real feud. The squash matches have been done to death. Also I lol every time he calls out his moves before doing them. "Suplex baby!"

Drow Game profile

May 8th 2012, 4:44:38

hmm, he was mid feud and got pulled out before coming back as the funkasaurus.
at least they seem to have given him a mild feud with ziggler and swagger after the intervention on marella's behalf, though it's possible he could be getting one with Miz now.

Interesting to see that Lesnar has taken his bat and ball and gone home already... I don't think WWE as a whole was too impressed with him using a legit Kimura on triple H. From what I've read up on, his arm IS legitimately broken from it.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 8th 2012, 4:48:38

This is all storyline to get him off tv for a bit as his contract is only for ~35 appearances this year. He will be back likely for Summerslam, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania

May 8th 2012, 5:36:17

The reason they're feeing Brodus Clay and Ryback jobbers is they realise that using mid card talent to give him initial credibility is doing more harm to multiple midcarders and resulting in very little in return regarding his momentum. Sooner rather than later both Ryback and Brodus need a real feud and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it's against each other.

One thing that's starting to piss me off is Triple H inserting himself into hot angles, even though he's supposed to be backstage running the show nowadays. He jumped in on Punk and killed his momentum flat. He did ANOTHER Undertaker WM match, and now he's going to put himself in with Brock, probably at Summerslam. What's next? He'll only agree to Stone Cold doing one more WM match if it's against him? And he goes over? Screw you big nose, keep it where it belongs.

Punk was my guy since MITB, but Bryan has taken over since WM. Put the strap on him at OTL and I will forgive all sins.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 8th 2012, 5:42:01

The thing is I like HHH as the occasional authority figure over the heel authority figure. I liked his run in on Brock/Laurinitis but I don't want a HHH/Brock feud. I want a HHH/Laurenitis proxy feud where they both can get physical from time to time but the main action is between their proxies.

Drow Game profile

May 8th 2012, 11:42:08

Stone Cold is retired, like Edge, for health reasons. their necks are utterly fluffed, and any more wrestling runs a massive risk of leaving them paralysed. As I said, Clay is starting to get into the mid crders, he's been running against Ziggler and Swagger of late, and got Miz on Raw this week, so anything is possible. seeing a good solid match against a mid to high carder could be interesting though.
Ryback against Lesnar would be pretty awesome I suspect, and seeing clay against Tensai (A-Train) or Show could be pretty win.