Verified:

fazer Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:33:01

Machine Gun Preachers needs your grace and a little legroom to grow. I know there have been issues in the past, but I can assure you our members are legit, and in light of everything that has happened recently we / i personally WANT to positively impact the EE gaming community.

We have 11 members now, and most are new and need some assistance with strats, however would be further ahead at this point without the mass farming.. Seriously there not the town bicycles, everyone shouldn't be having a ride.. Lol

I have contacted many alliances FA and have been granted DNH which has been fantastic and much appreciated.

I know you have to earn your way as an alliance, but perhaps some can farm 'other' alliances now that perhap may deserve more it then we do?

regards,

Fazer
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

locket Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:37:08

Originally posted by fazer:
Machine Gun Preachers needs your grace and a little legroom to grow. I know there have been issues in the past, but I can assure you our members are legit, and in light of everything that has happened recently we / i personally WANT to positively impact the EE gaming community.

We have 11 members now, and most are new and need some assistance with strats, however would be further ahead at this point without the mass farming.. Seriously there not the town bicycles, everyone shouldn't be having a ride.. Lol

I have contacted many alliances FA and have been granted DNH which has been fantastic and much appreciated.

I know you have to earn your way as an alliance, but perhaps some can farm 'other' alliances now that perhap may deserve more it then we do?

regards,

Fazer

People get farmed mainly because they can't retal. I suspect that if people are giving you one last chance that it will be your last. I would be very careful to ensure that your members are not cheating :P Gl though.

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:38:04

Good luck.

Pride Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 22:39:28

BTW run more commies to retal.

If the clan gives you to much grief suicide on them. Seemed to have worked for samcro lol

fazer Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:50:53

Yeh I'm trying to get the strats to where they need to be. I have to be patient with newer players.. :)

Look forward to it.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Cougar Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:56:24

Find a larger alliance to merge into for a set or two. Then split off and do your own thing.

It will be worth it in the long run.

Junky Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:57:41

good luck

I'd suggest playing in differnt alliance, maybe 1 per alliance, and or strat you want to use, NA and such for netting, SOL, SoF, or iMag for war.. I Recomend TIE as they have a mixture of both skill sets that you can perfect before going back to being your own clan again.

Edited By: Junky on May 4th 2012, 3:00:00
See Original Post
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

dustfp Game profile

May 4th 2012, 2:59:52

I agree with Cougar
keep your members together, run under an established tag while you learn strategies as well as the politics, then run under your own tag a few sets later with better awareness and maybe some good friends
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

fazer Game profile

May 4th 2012, 3:05:20

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. :)

For some this Is how the game is played and enjoyed the most. If it means we get farmed out of the game then so be it. That's not up to us to decide. :)
- -

Fazer - MGP

[IX]Mobster

May 4th 2012, 3:43:00

Get a good commie indy strat and make sure you have countries that can retal. Don't do things the hard way if you don't have to. Join up with an alliance as a division for a set or two and learn the game and get some good strats, then split off and start that way. It will work in your favor in the long run.

ninong Game profile

May 4th 2012, 3:45:17

good luck. this is getting old though
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Junky Game profile

May 4th 2012, 4:40:37

Join TIE, they are my home away from home away from home... great members their, all OLD... and very knollegable about the game, and how to run good netfighting countries :-P also they have an alien playing with them :-)
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Pride Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:43:03

You think you can farm other clans who haven't even hit you ? quad taps are death.

LadyGrizz Game profile

May 4th 2012, 15:53:59

Is this Muppets reformed?

anoniem Game profile

May 4th 2012, 17:00:18

Originally posted by LadyGrizz:

it's hanlong's outpost.
re(ally)tired

Cyclical

May 4th 2012, 18:55:15

Why on earth would you try to start again mid set, when everyone's so far ahead of you that you can't possibly hope to keep up

Kumander Otbol

May 4th 2012, 19:00:20

cyclical should join the preachers. :D

@ fazer: i agree with the post below.

Originally posted by Cougar:
Find a larger alliance to merge into for a set or two. Then split off and do your own thing.

It will be worth it in the long run.

Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

fazer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 2:14:33

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by LadyGrizz:

it's hanlong's outpost.

Certainly not anon. Don't throw us in the same ring as those. Cut us some slack.
- -

Fazer - MGP

ninong Game profile

May 5th 2012, 3:50:15

well you both cheat/cheated, so there's some similarity
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

fazer Game profile

May 5th 2012, 11:15:15

Past tense nin and those have been removed.
- -

Fazer - MGP