Verified:

Cyclical

May 10th 2012, 23:03:45

I had every intention to wreak havok upon your little netting reset, and was planning to on the 8th as retribution for what I believe was a despicable act. You killing members of DC, a "big" influx of new, eager players, because you couldn't deal with getting hit yourselves, needed to be retalliated. Those new players couldn't. Oh, I was oh so hopeful. Then you had to go ahead and declare war on LaF. Phooie.

So I had passed on eVo. Then I heard some crap about you posting on Hanlong's work forum? That's utter bullfluff. Keep the game in the game. Don't be bringing people's livelihood and careers into their errors in this game.

So there. No. I'm not an LaF lapdog. I just wanted to make it easier for KJ to be useless in game.

-Cyclical

Edited By: Cyclical on May 11th 2012, 2:20:47. Reason: typo
See Original Post

Cyclical

May 10th 2012, 23:06:32

Cyclical, #369

Junky Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:06:33

may I ask how you "heard" .. well "where" you "heard" this crap about KJ posting on Hanlong's work forum?
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Cyclical

May 10th 2012, 23:07:21

It was all over earth chat this afternoon

ld Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:08:29

Or why you think that is KJ's country?

Prac Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:09:36

wow.. if KJ did what you claim he did.. then he have crossed the line.

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:12:12

i disagree
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ld Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:13:51

lol @ scode,

idk what i think about hanlong, i wouldnt have done that but i guess you reap what you sow.

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:18:55

he deserves anything he gets.

this one time, this guy married my sister, 2 months later he slept with the bridesmaid. The bridesmaid had forwarded me a joke email she got from one of her work mates, so all her work mates email address's were on there.

I sent out the nastiest email to all her work mates about her being a home wreaking fluff, also went to her boss, dont know what happened to her but i felt fantastic lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ld Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:20:01

rofl, take karma into your own hands

BattleKJ Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:20:42

When you're down and out, caught red handed; you make your way out of the building and hope everyone soon forgets. You don't turn around and accuse someone (ME! A computer novice!) of hacking you. Prompting that person to be investigated by the admins (having countless questions asked). I don't understand why he would accuse of me hacking (again, total computer novice here, I think anyone that has known me for a while will acknowledge that fact) but I took the accusations to heart.

If you play with fire you get burnt. I was quite prepared to give Hanlong at least an awkward conversation at work. But due to popular demand, from a few of my friends. I quickly dropped the information I was trying to send to Hanlongs Employers. Other people are a lot more forgiving and level-headed than me. When I get pissed off I am a vindictive swine, and I cannot deny it =)

Cyclical

May 10th 2012, 23:31:45

When animals are cornered, they panic. Maybe thats what he did. I for one, have no idea. I do know that you crossed the line from a for fun fake hahah lol silly video game to someone's FUTURE. Someday you might learn to take some things less seriously and others more, because on the scale of things, infringing on this game doesn't. matter. at. all.

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:32:56

yes it does, its your integrity.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cyclical

May 10th 2012, 23:38:04

How someone acts in a game like Earth holds no baring on how someone acts in real life, with people they really care about. In real life, people have dreams and aspirations, things they look forward to

In earth, you like having a big grab, or working really hard to get a good netting finish, or stonewalling well. Instant satisfaction, and none of it, in the long term, matters.

A cheater in this game does not mean a cheater in the real world. I'm sure hanlong will learn a lot from this experience, and grow as a PERSON

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:38:12

You seriously went to his employers? What a fluffing child you are. Seriously, people need to grow the fluff up and stop taking this game so seriously. Hanlong did something he should never have done. On the game. On the internet. He wont be playing this game again. That is his punishment on the internet. He did not cause any real life damage. fluff people.

Trife Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:40:38

This reminds me of Ronnie/Fin.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:41:37

Haha.

No harm done! I dropped the messages to his employers almost straight away. Although to be quite honest, he would deserve that for alledging that I am some sort of a hacker. I still feel like he deserves some such action done to him for him to learn his lesson. But I am being really nice by dropping it. Too nice maybe.

Trife Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:42:30

Originally posted by locket:
He did not cause any real life damage.

Only addressing this point - but what about all the alliance leaders/heads who put a bunch of time/effort into this game only for their effort to be completely futile since hanlong was privy to everything that they were doing?

iScode Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:42:41

You seriously went to his employers? What a fluffing child you are. Seriously, people need to grow the fluff up and stop taking this game so seriously. Hanlong did something he should never have done. On the game. On the internet. He wont be playing this game again. That is his punishment on the internet. He did not cause any real life damage. fluff people.

he caused me real life damage. Does he deserve it now? Your standpoint is, im afraid, incorrect.

Any actions you take as a human bieng, regardless of it being online or real life, suffers consequences, therefor KJ's actions are fair. I dont see why you would complain over this to be prefectly honest, the responses here baffle me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BattleKJ Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:46:45

Originally posted by Trife:

Only addressing this point - but what about all the alliance leaders/heads who put a bunch of time/effort into this game only for their effort to be completely futile since hanlong was privy to everything that they were doing?

Locket: He alledged that I commited a criminal offense against him. A number of LaF members are aware of this and have been accusing me of "hacking" also. He dug his own grave while some of your LaF friends watched and cheered. You should be thankful that at the last moment I cancelled the funeral!

locket Game profile

May 10th 2012, 23:59:16

Yah except for the fact that it did not potentially destroy their potential to provide for themselves and feed families etc. Big difference.

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:02:51

he doesnt deserve the right to provide for himself, i wont be happy till he cant even access the internet...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:03:22

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

Locket: He alledged that I commited a criminal offense against him. A number of LaF members are aware of this and have been accusing me of "hacking" also. He dug his own grave while some of your LaF friends watched and cheered. You should be thankful that at the last moment I cancelled the funeral!

So glad you think you are a fluffing saint. This is just ridiculous.

How did you get private messages between two people who never sent that message to anyone? You never did answer that KJ. Amongst other things.

Hanlong left and he answered Pang's questions as a mature enough adult. Pang posted something along those lines himself. It should have been left at that. Hanlong worked hard and broke rules doing it and lost everything. Laf got hit by 4 alliances because of it. Keep fluff ingame. If you had done it I would still argue that no one should go get you fired from your job.

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:05:18

i hope he ends up homeless in a ditch on meth, that still wouldnt be a good enough punishment.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cyclical

May 11th 2012, 0:08:13

You're president of an alliance and you're speaking with such disrespect for a human being? Wow. Good job on your choice imag! d-(^-^)-b

You dont deserve to represent an alliance. Grow up

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:08:36

All of that has been answered over the last few days locket, I don't need to answer to you. The fact is I am still here playing the game and the admins haven't posted that I have done anything wrong. Isn't that enough enough for you?

You seem to recognise that what I intended to do wasn't based on Hanlong doing whatever in the game, it was based on the allegations he made about me. I fel like a broken record player now telling you that :)

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:11:17

Originally posted by Cyclical:
You're president of an alliance and you're speaking with such disrespect for a human being? Wow. Good job on your choice imag! d-(^-^)-b

You dont deserve to represent an alliance. Grow up

He is not a human being, he is cheating scum, therefor does not deserve respect.

what part of that dont you understand? Or are you a cheater too and feel your actions dont deserve punishment.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:14:16

i'll check back in October and see if y'all are still flippin' nuttz.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:14:41

trollolol lololol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:15:01

All of that has been answered over the last few days locket, I don't need to answer to you. The fact is I am still here playing the game and the admins haven't posted that I have done anything wrong. Isn't that enough enough for you?

You seem to recognise that what I intended to do wasn't based on Hanlong doing whatever in the game, it was based on the allegations he made about me. I fel like a broken record player now telling you that :)

Everyone knows that is BS kj. Say what you want but anyone who doesn't support you even when you say the sky is brown wont buy your crap that it has nothing to do with the game.

And it is very funny that you wont answer that question here. Just because someone isn't banned does not mean they did not break any rules. It could mean they were not caught. TC had this access for 2 years or somesuch and was only caught now. You loved your last scenario where Hanlong wanted proof posted. I suspect you will only do the same stall tactic here. Simply posting it would stop that part of the drama almost instantly and would be the easier way out. So either your proof is not good or you want some retarded childish drama.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:22:42

What are you so angry about locket? I have proven myself to be extremely nice here in this thread, but you're still so angry?

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:25:43

What are you so angry about locket? I have proven myself to be extremely nice here in this thread, but you're still so angry?

lol you are a child KJ. Do you really think internet trolling tactics will work everywhere? You went after someones job for ingame actions and now refuse to post proof like a little kid. I'm not mad. I just think it is sad how far people will go to get revenge on others, how they will act like little grade school kids to do it, and how they somehow think that just because it is online or impersonal it is ok. You are pathetic.

Post the proof.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:28:29

I really don't get it locket.

You're the woman in an abusive relationship with an alcoholic, yet you still defend your partner.

I do not understand. You don't like me because I am nice, that must be it.

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:29:07

I really don't get it locket.

You're the woman in an abusive relationship with an alcoholic, yet you still defend your partner.

I do not understand. You don't like me because I am nice, that must be it.

Post proof :)

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:32:22

I bet you like Lord Tarnava too, he isnt shy about threatening physical violence.

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:34:33

I bet you like Lord Tarnava too, he isnt shy about threatening physical violence.

Proof please

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 0:41:03

Nope!

crysk Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:02:09

He cheated, well beyond cheating imho, in a GAME. A GAME. If he's going to go to the lengths he did to cheat in a GAME, something that means NOTHING as some of you say, who knows what he'd do in "real" life. Most of us are the same person here as we are in the real world, Hanlong deserves whatever comes his way.

*puts kj and locket in jello pool*

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:04:04

Originally posted by crysk:
He cheated, well beyond cheating imho, in a GAME. A GAME. If he's going to go to the lengths he did to cheat in a GAME, something that means NOTHING as some of you say, who knows what he'd do in "real" life. Most of us are the same person here as we are in the real world, Hanlong deserves whatever comes his way.

So if a girl or guy cheats on their spouse should they be fired from their job because they might be cheating in their work? If someone cheats in Risk should their wife end things because clearly that person has no morals?

locket Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:12:01

Also, do you honestly think that most people online are the same in real life as on here?

Example 1 of I hope these people aren't like this in RL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

Example 2- Youtube comments etc.

Here voice SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!
Trey Galyen 54 minutes ago
This is my first time hearing this song, it is disgusting.
Canadasuckshaha 57 minutes ago
God she's ugly Rebecca u suck
lk333332 58 minutes ago

Your song sucks! You sing terribly!!! You made my ears bleed!!! You don't deserve the views!!! And the only reason you hit those views was so people could show other people ....... how much you suck a**!!!!! You should personally apologies to all of the people that watched this video for causing them harm!!! Your lyrics are stupid!!! And what about that " We we we so exited "?!! Are you making fun of Asian people?!!!! You are just a B****!!!! You should go lock yourself in your room and die!!!
lizomalley16 2 hours ago

Now... I sure hope that's not what some of these people would do offline ;)

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:18:25

So if a girl or guy cheats on their spouse should they be fired from their job because they might be cheating in their work? If someone cheats in Risk should their wife end things because clearly that person has no morals?

Yes.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdemon Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:18:59

Wow dude, that is pretty messed up. This is a game and anything and everything you do, remains a game as long as it's done within the game. I'm not sure what you posted but it sounds bad,

Imagine if DeerHunter who hates JJ would pull some fluff like that? JJ has been accused of cheating and has been purple many times and all DH does is just harasses him within the game.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:25:06

No one listens. =)

Brink Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:33:32

Originally posted by iScode:

he caused me real life damage

Please excuse my lack of knowledge as you might have already posted this info elsewhere, but can you expound on this? How where you damaged in real life?

iScode Game profile

May 11th 2012, 1:34:35

Originally posted by Brink:
Originally posted by iScode:

he caused me real life damage

Please excuse my lack of knowledge as you might have already posted this info elsewhere, but can you expound on this? How where you damaged in real life?

He touched me in places that mum said he shouldnt.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forgotten

May 11th 2012, 2:14:28

I guess I probably should call KJ's employer and educate him on how crazy he can go. And to not come to work following firing KJ, because KJ will probably take a shot gun and shoot down the place.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

bertz Game profile

May 11th 2012, 2:56:17

I would agree on locket had Hanlong not accused KJ of hacking.
But anyway, KJ deleted the post. That's still the best move he did after being carried away by his emotion. lol

AoS Game profile

May 11th 2012, 3:14:56

I admit it. KJ is l33t hackr.

He hacked my heart, and uploaded a virus named love.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Kalick Game profile

May 11th 2012, 3:21:09

Originally posted by mdemon:
Wow dude, that is pretty messed up. This is a game and anything and everything you do, remains a game as long as it's done within the game. I'm not sure what you posted but it sounds bad,

While I don't support trying to get anyone fired, you do understand that what hlw and TC did wasn't really within the game, right? It isn't like they were just running multies.

ld Game profile

May 11th 2012, 3:40:11

Imag, feel free to kill this guy off if you want, we have been to busy to get around to it so far ;p

thanks!