Verified:

SMz Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:31:00

oh well Its a frieday night , gona have fun wallig =p

GL killing me ;]

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:31:04

PS: SOL didn't even send a FA message. They just hit and snd a recruitment message, that is low too low (with sympathy) :)

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:32:27

Originally posted by Souly:
1+1 is easy you ROR on us we kill you, and you Praetor had FA talk with RIVAL so stop fluffing about it and you tried to enforce your retal policy of: WE DO NOT ACCEPT TOPFEEDING

You call it a RoR, so you now admit that what you did was landreselling ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

dagga Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:36:37

Don't you know? This is when SOF comes in and tells the other alliance they're whiners and then change history to try and make people forget they're gutless douchebags!

Five resets ago: SOF first strikes NA out of the blue so they cannot help SOL (while SOF were allied to SOL)

Four resets ago: SOF hits SOL then calls in RIVAL (FOP?) lol

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses. Then RIVAL/LAF hit EVO in a gangbang.

This Reset: A 'netgaining' RIVAL kills a SOL country over two grabs after enforcing land:land. SOL kills offending countries then SOF rides to their defense (FOP?)

Somewhere in that recent history Sov comes on AT basically apologising for how SOF was being run and promises change (Helmet continues to call everyone a sore loser and a whiner and oh em gee we got hit by bots 7 years ago!!!?#)

What a history you guys are building! haha. Mother would be proud!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 0:40:12

lol @ dagga. get on your feet and fight! isn't that what you want LaFers to do, to restart and make 300 hits/day? now you can show them the proper way of doing it! stop complaining! :p
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:40:54

We performed L:L by a RIVAL country on a TF that was done on another RIVAL country and if you check the news tha Rival Country that was TF'ed took it's land back so i see nothing wrong with that ... that isn't landtrading or whatever you call it and then you went on and tryed to get the land back from both the country thet was TFéd and the one that retalled you.

just check the News and you'll see it's there you did the wrong parts :) and should accept the consequences

cypress Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:41:17

Can't we just tell them the truth?

SoF FSed SOL trying to kill Alins' (can be replaced with daggas') country, but since we can't be sure which one it is, we'll have to go through them all, just to make sure we got the right one.

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:41:45

SOL's recent history....

Five resets ago: Dagga cries on AT

Four resets ago: Dagga cries on AT

Three Resets Ago: Dagga cries on AT

This Reset: Dagga gets unbanned from AT after spending most of last set banned. Cries again.

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:42:39

Can't we just tell them the truth?

SoF FSed SOL trying to kill Alins' (can be replaced with daggas') country, but since we can't be sure which one it is, we'll have to go through them all, just to make sure we got the right one.

^ This.

dagga Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:42:45

Exhibit A: Sov is now Helmet in disguise
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

de1i Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:43:35

Originally posted by dagga:
Don't you know? This is when SOF comes in and tells the other alliance they're whiners and then change history to try and make people forget they're gutless douchebags!

Five resets ago: SOF first strikes NA out of the blue so they cannot help SOL (while SOF were allied to SOL)

Four resets ago: SOF hits SOL then calls in RIVAL (FOP?) lol

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses. Then RIVAL/LAF hit EVO in a gangbang.

This Reset: A 'netgaining' RIVAL kills a SOL country over two grabs after enforcing land:land. SOL kills offending countries then SOF rides to their defense (FOP?)

Somewhere in that recent history Sov comes on AT basically apologising for how SOF was being run and promises change (Helmet continues to call everyone a sore loser and a whiner and oh em gee we got hit by bots 7 years ago!!!?#)

What a history you guys are building! haha. Mother would be proud!

I loled.

Murf Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:45:09

i wish you were a leader dagga, that would be the only reason worth killing sol for

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 0:45:34

We performed L:L by a RIVAL country on a TF that was done on another RIVAL country and if you check the news tha Rival Country that was TF'ed took it's land back so i see nothing wrong with that ... that isn't landtrading or whatever you call it and then you went on and tryed to get the land back from both the country thet was TFéd and the one that retalled you.

just check the News and you'll see it's there you did the wrong parts :) and should accept the consequences

if Praetor had no knowledge of this, nor any heads, then that just means they had no control over their members...over that member. but still, they defended that work of him/them. that is, if SoL leadership really has no knowledge of that. but if i got that wrong, my bad.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:46:02

5/17/2012 03:52:27 Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL LaF aint got no honor (#931) SOLdier PS 550 Acres / + 755 Acres
5/17/2012 03:51:54 Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL LaF aint got no honor (#931) SOLdier PS 607 Acres / + 770 Acres
5/17/2012 03:53:04 Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL LaF aint got no honor (#931) SOLdier PS 513 Acres / + 733 Acres

This is L:L ^

5/17/2012 07:01:03 Baby Einstein (#542) RIVAL Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL PS 3082 Acres / + 933 Acres
5/17/2012 07:00:58 Baby Einstein (#542) RIVAL Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL PS 3185 Acres / + 1203 Acres
5/17/2012 07:00:52 Baby Einstein (#542) RIVAL Frgedg May Urbanus (#258) RIVAL PS 3273 Acres / + 1237 Acre

This is land reselling ^

You claim that #931 RoRed, and then there is only 1 more hit left before you killed #931 :

5/17/2012 16:10:44 LaF aint got no honor (#931) SOLdier Baby Einstein (#542) RIVAL PS Attack Failed

Since you belive that is a RoR, then you are admitting you were land reselling.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:48:18

I wish Praetor would say something since the news speaks for itself and according to RIVAL retal rules SOL owns me about 100 hits or something!

Chevs

May 26th 2012, 0:48:47

OMG WHO CARES PRAETOR. DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

lets be honest opinions are not changed on AT...ever.

ive realized its best to just make light of every situation....
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 0:50:57

An attack on SOL is retalled per our standard rules. However, an attack on SOL and then farming of the attacking country by its tag, or other countries in a pattern will result in SOL retalling that country, and possibly the countries involved in the land reselling, until our land is returned, or until we decide it's enough.

i consider what #931 did is an RoR by SoL's own retal policy.

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:52:38

then you are admitting that you TF'ed us so you should submit to our retal rules right so that is a ROR which you didn't accept which led to you being killed Praetor

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:55:07

101 on how to lose a set impossible to lose:

1) Gangbang an alliance with the consent of the server.
2) Get powermad, thinking you have more political clout than you actually have and topfeed an alliance, because they sent FA to the alliance you gangbanged.
3) Refuse to accept the 'retaling alliance's retal policy' and RoR.
4) Again' overestimate politial clout.

de1i Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:56:22

That would be true if they acknowledged topfeeds/land:land retals, which they apparently do not.

Just because they hit you doesn't mean they have to accept your retal policy, they are a war alliance so it can be to their advantage if they choose not to).

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:56:50

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses.

im sorry but thats a load of fluff. EVO knew SoF was coming hence them building a ton of commies. evo would not have done so well if it was a blindside.
Your mother is a nice woman

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:57:21

Learn to Read KO, the retal policy you are quoting is the grounds to which why #542 was subject to retals after he farmed #258 after #258 overretaled #931 so retaling the over-retals wouldt give max gains, this is called reselling, not the other way around.

Nothing of what you just posted makes sense Souly, you just turned every sentence around and tried to spin it

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:57:31

Originally posted by Murf:
i wish you were a leader dagga, that would be the only reason worth killing sol for

SoF killed me simply for being an untagged with missile tech. i'm fairly certain y'all could figure out a way to kill SOL simply because dagga is a member if y'all really wanted to.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

de1i Game profile

May 26th 2012, 0:59:41

SOL's participation in the gangbang on LaF was largely in part due to them already being at war with them. A war which LaF had started by FSing them.

This was clearly SOL's fault.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:00:18

Originally posted by Flamey:
101 on how to lose a set impossible to lose:

1) Gangbang an alliance with the consent of the server.
2) Get powermad, thinking you have more political clout than you actually have and topfeed an alliance, because they sent FA to the alliance you gangbanged.
3) Refuse to accept the 'retaling alliance's retal policy' and RoR.
4) Again' overestimate politial clout.

Your entire argument is wrong. LaF FSed SOL, how is SOL Gangbanging LaF ? lol
also now with you + rival + laf vs SOL, are you gangbanging us ? haha, go back in your cage flamey

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:01:41

OMG WHO CARES PRAETOR. DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

lets be honest opinions are not changed on AT...ever.

ive realized its best to just make light of every situation....

No, but AT can show the world that you are :

"bunch of cheaters and their supporters " | = - |

RIVAL Faed Laf this set ( and i think everybody agrees that this set was for Laf to get the lesson for hanlongs cheating )

RIVAL killed 1 Sol country for a landgrab.

Sol started to kill the 5 RIVAL countries that were involved in killing #931.

Sof was Red Alterted and waiting for somwthing to happen ( dosen`t matter what when and why as long as Sol gets Fsed for the 2nd time this reset ).

Don`t be mad at us - we don`t like cheaters :)

This will be noted in earth history as the set when RIVAL and SOF made their final dance for hanlong.

P.S: hanlong is already playing under an alias.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 1:02:30

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Learn to Read KO, the retal policy you are quoting is the grounds to which why #542 was subject to retals after he farmed #258 after #258 overretaled #931 so retaling the over-retals wouldt give max gains, this is called reselling, not the other way around.

Nothing of what you just posted makes sense Souly, you just turned every sentence around and tried to spin it

#258 overretaled? that is, if you don't acknowledge Rivals retal policy. man, your people topfeed Rival and then you tell them they should follow SoL's retal policy? good thing Rival killed that country imo.

stop bullying people and telling them to follow your rules if you hit them! is that what SoL is made for Praetor?

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:04:51

Just from this thread, it is clear that the only thing SoL understands is a beating; which we'll oblidge in giving.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 1:04:55

SoL knew their allies are coming in, SoL expected the gangbang that is why they did not acknowledge the CF offered to them by LaF. unless you have something in your sleeve to prove me wrong.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:06:57

Yes i do KO, just like Rival has done to us for sets.
Do you know what your own alliance`s public retal policy is ?
"Hit us and we f* you up !"
Rival can`t always have it their way, but thats what this entire thing is about really, Rival not getting it their way.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 1:11:49

Yes i do KO, just like Rival has done to us for sets.
Do you know what your own alliance`s public retal policy is ?
"Hit us and we f* you up !"
Rival can`t always have it their way, but thats what this entire thing is about really, Rival not getting it their way.

guess you made that wrong Praetor. we are even giving free land to RD. we acknowledge our retal policy and do the ones we made a grab on. we even have members demoted for it.

Rival has no intention of hitting you, it's your people who started it AND you as a leader is making a cover up. SoF leaders don't do that or else we're getting them killed.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:12:08

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

SoL knew their allies are coming in, SoL expected the gangbang that is why they did not acknowledge the CF offered to them by LaF. unless you have something in your sleeve to prove me wrong.

SOL never surrenders.

also, i offered LaF a CF on April 22nd :
http://forums.earthempires.com/...1335401716&z=dear-laf

:D

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:13:24

Yea Sol also knew that hanlong is hacking the game and is going to FS Sol.

Actually Sol planed the whole thing from the beggining. 5 resets ago, when hanlong started to cheat, we knew.

But we waited until this reset, to bust hanlong with his pants down - and to gangbang Laf.

KO - Brainwashed cheaters supporter!!!

NukEvil Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:14:23

Originally posted by Pain:

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses.

im sorry but thats a load of fluff. EVO knew SoF was coming hence them building a ton of commies. evo would not have done so well if it was a blindside.

Yeah, Evo knew you were coming for them about a day before you FSed. Evo were building commies before SoF was a twinkle in BattleKJ's eye.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 1:15:37

Originally posted by Alin:

Yea Sol also knew that hanlong is hacking the game and is going to FS Sol.

Actually Sol planed the whole thing from the beggining. 5 resets ago, when hanlong started to cheat, we knew.

But we waited until this reset, to bust hanlong with his pants down - and to gangbang Laf.

KO - Brainwashed cheaters supporter!!!

what's it again Alin? i can't hear you. :p

SOL never surrenders.
:D

whatever you say. =) but i wish the best for both alliances though as i had been with SoL for a short while. (inactive i guess. lol)

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:16:11

Well Praetor what we do with our land is RIVAL's problem and NOT SOL's, SOL shouldn't interfere in RIVALS AFAIRS + (if you get the sign) spinning around is your Thing since you TF'ed (which BTW you accept) a country that was 3 times your size ... and then say: according to our FR rules "we don't accept" FR rules which were disscused with our FA while you were drunk (or don't you remember?)... you do realise that is like asking for war... and then YOU Pratetor come and POST (I underline POST) on AT that you didn't have FA with RIVAL, when in fact you did So stop spinning the fluff around and grovel at your teeth and accept the consequences of your actions!

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:27:54

We discussed the hit, and i`m sure i could have told PG SOL doest not accept L:L , even if i dont recall that conversation in spesific, i could find the log if the exact wording is important to you, i`ve never said we did`t, now you are twisting my words again.
i said, Rival did not discuss anything about killing a SOL country, not even a mention, and that is bad FR practice.

And i am fully accepting it, i find it hilarious what a bunch of hypocrits you are turning out to be :)

Also, is that a offical Rival statment ?
So if i grab Rival, it is ok if i get someone to SS that land away from me before Rival can retal ? Sounds sweet, im sure alot of tags will be happy to hear this new rival policy ;)

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:41:54

ohh come on don't turn it around... you can clearly see what our policy is and don't hid behind it: it is not an official RIVAL statement ... it's just a statement of what happened and you taking it literrlly then that is what it IS

You not telling PG SOL doesn't accept L:L's is 1 thing but that doesn't mean we gonna accept you taking it as landseling i repeat waht we do with our land is our own problem: You don't go asking other cans what they do with their land :D ... since you TF'ed us you should pay... and that is all

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:43:20

PS: you don't recall the conversation cos you were drunk and don't remember what you talked :)

Jiman Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:45:25

Rival killed a country that did two hits against Rival.

Does that mean SOL can kill any country that hits it twice? No?

This is what I see. Rival acted against SOL as soon as it saw an oppertunity to cause an issue they knew SOL wouldnt stand back and not act. As soon as we acted appropriately, they saw a reason for SOL to be wiped out. You know, its funny. Cause the war we are with Laf is because LAF FSed us.Sooo....

I am going back to Diablo 3 now.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:47:12

What you do with your own land becomes another alliance`s issue when you try and screw them out of their land on legit retals, be it reselling, hiding in DRs or dropping it. This is pretty commonly accepted, and not something i`m making up, the fact that you reject that line of thoughts, says more about you and Rival, than anything else.

PraetorNLS Game profile

May 26th 2012, 1:48:30

PS: you don't recall the conversation cos you were drunk and don't remember what you talked :)

If it helps you, i most likely wont recall this in the morning either

Helmet Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:01:11

*drops off a box of tissues*

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:04:18

Praetor i din't care if you recall it or not :D

Jiman Rival didn't act on an opportunity we were just taking our land back regarding a TF it you SOL don't care about it it is not our problem: I REPEAT: WE WILL ACT TO OUR OWN RULES... SOL can keep shoving it UP THEIR OWN WAY _|_

Souly Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:05:43

PS: Then you shouldn't do FA?FR and mix around things

Jiman Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:12:21

Ok Souly. Rival makes their own rules no matter what. Good to know.

melvin85 Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:16:31

let play i am sick of being untagged the first day i retagged is war lolz

oats Game profile

May 26th 2012, 2:30:05

This is a form of indirect self abuse by SoL.

SoL likes it when SoF touches them.

iScode Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:06:27

good luck to both sides.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:11:29

dagga- Four resets ago: SOF hits SOL then calls in RIVAL (FOP?) lol

u fail to mention before rival was called in.. it was evo/sol vs laf/sof.. and ur ally evo.. decided to try and throw everything at sof/laf first including the kitchen sink.. sof just retaliated with the same treatment (i was not in sof at that time i was in ksf so im not biased on this)