Verified:

TheTruth

Jun 4th 2012, 19:43:43

good luck this reset. PM me if u wanna ally. take out that berkowitz guy

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:11:10

JJ, you want to extend your ban? Just when you were doing so good too? You were going to be released on the 7th and you go posting this and adding more time to your 'service' lmao!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:12:20

And with regards to your request for a public apology from me, two words, fluff YOU.

That is all.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:26:08

im JJ. no idea who the truth is.

ban extended? naw. warster is already permabanned me. with no timetable for return. but thats okay. with the internet, it takes about 5 sec to create a random email address on like yahoo and make a forums acct.

he can keep banning and this will keep happening...

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:29:42

That's the spirit! Perseverance. It's a pity the admins don't do much on the business side. I would be finding was of making money from you and Seth along since between the both of you, you run half the countries on the server.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:37:07

Originally posted by crest23:
That's the spirit! Perseverance. It's a pity the admins don't do much on the business side. I would be finding was of making money from you and Seth along since between the both of you, you run half the countries on the server.

Laugh. I have never been deleted for running multies because I have never run them. I'm pretty sure JJ doesn't either.

Once again you are back to making your purely BS accusation with 0 evidence. Some people just do things better than you, deal with it.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:37:22

no idea about seth, but i only run 1 country... dont need more than one to war a demo who cant fight...

heck you could run 2 demos and i would still wreck you in warring.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:44:19

Seth won't be able to comment on this one after I kicked his teeth in the other set.

I'm pretty sure I cannot take on JJ and Omar and The Truth in a war.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:46:01

which set was this.. link?

you could not take anyone in a war crest. but you can take millions from people on the internetz.

greetings dear friend. i am the heir to a prince with 100000000000 dollars in gold. all i need you to do is send me a western union check for 1000 USD and i will give you a portion...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 4th 2012, 20:59:58

JJ im sick and tired of telling you this.

i didnt perm ban you, i dont have the power to do so, that was someone else decision.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:01:02

o really. well thats news to me.

you basically did.

heres what you do

ban me for 1 month. when that one month is over.

click ban for 1 more month. not that hard to do. same effect as permaban

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:03:28

Party's over guys, nothing to see here. JJ has to go back to work **cough, cough, ban extended, cough, cough**

Just when he was doing so good and was so close to being welcomed back. What a dumbass. That's why Seth has done more cheating here in a month than JJ will ever do.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

yepitsJJ

Jun 4th 2012, 21:06:46

partys just starting

cough cough

but i do have to go back to work soon.

ta ta for now. see you this reset crest.

how many PSes will it take before you fight back?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:08:27

Originally posted by OmarEVP:
o really. well thats news to me.

you basically did.

heres what you do

ban me for 1 month. when that one month is over.

click ban for 1 more month. not that hard to do. same effect as permaban

Actually, IIRC, all he has to do is choose "Forever" in the list of options to choose how long he wants you banned from the forums.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

yepitsJJ

Jun 4th 2012, 21:09:25

ok then there we go. i just want him to admit it.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 4th 2012, 21:12:41

ill rephrase that for you JJ.

i have the tool options to perm ban you, but such bans need permission from higher ups to do.

the JJ account was banned by one of the higher ups as they got tired of you threatening players and members of staff.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332