Verified:

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:02:08

you think its sad that certain people create multiple countries/profiles and go thru all of this trouble cheating... well most of us think its sad that you create all these threads and uselessly complain.

you complain about DR. you complain about tech leeches. you complain about attacks. topfeeds. retals. everything.

if you dont like the game, then stop playing. or for once in your life follow what the mods say and just click report. i have never seen a bigger whiner in my life.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:02:38

I don't like seeing people use leeches or farms or DR to win and set high marks, that's it, and not too strange imo
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:04:06

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:06:07

link to Seth's bio

http://i.imgur.com/gGXHW.jpg
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:07:41

Originally posted by blid:
I don't like seeing people use leeches or farms or DR to win and set high marks, that's it, and not too strange imo

then why dont you report it to the mods?

and if you point me to where in the EE rules and regulations does it say leeching is cheating. ill shut up.

i see that multiple accounts is not allowed. cool. so if you create a 2nd country for the sole purpose of leeching, youre cheating.. but if you make a deal to give someone else a D/I alliance for free tech, and/or con someone into giving you a 24 hour tech pact... then how is that cheating.

being shady and cheating are 2 completely separate entities. same goes for the farming.

if you create a 2nd country for the sole purpose of farming it, then youre cheating, i agree with you. but hitting some idiot who is a n00b and cant specialize 4 times and watching him GS you 30 times. now hows that cheating?

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:09:37

Yes, I don't want to see people win or set high marks through shady business, and I'm not alone. Otherwise I don't really care about you JJ, unless you own a country that's doing something like that.

Your fascist score is legit, Mr.Titanium's demo score last set is bs.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:10:30

shady and cheating are different. you need to learn to acknowledge. if its not breaking a rule that is set instone by the developers of the game, you are not allowed to complain. if you do you may not continue playing.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:11:09

I am allowed to complain, and me, Deerhunter, or others are allowed to attack that country.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:12:08

Originally posted by OmarEVP:

then why dont you report it to the mods?

and if you point me to where in the EE rules and regulations does it say leeching is cheating. ill shut up.

i see that multiple accounts is not allowed. cool. so if you create a 2nd country for the sole purpose of leeching, youre cheating.. but if you make a deal to give someone else a D/I alliance for free tech, and/or con someone into giving you a 24 hour tech pact... then how is that cheating.

being shady and cheating are 2 completely separate entities. same goes for the farming.

if you create a 2nd country for the sole purpose of farming it, then youre cheating, i agree with you. but hitting some idiot who is a n00b and cant specialize 4 times and watching him GS you 30 times. now hows that cheating?

Because Blid and Crest and DeerHunter say so! Leeching is cheating! If they say it then it's true. Don't worry about what the rules say, or what the mods think, or the hundreds of others that play this game.

Crest and Blid make the rulebook. What they say goes, so OMAREVP please stop questioning it!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:16:39

Some things that can't or shouldn't be enforced by mods can and should be enforced by the community. hence, posting about it in the forums

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:21:09

Seth, where's Berkowitz? Wake him up. I want to here his pointers on this discussion. Don't screw up and log in with Mr. Titanium though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:23:06

Some things that can't or shouldn't be enforced by mods can and should be enforced by the community. hence, posting about it in the forums

And you with no power and authority make that decision? The "community" you speak of consists of 3-10 players. There are hundreds of players that play this game. Tech allies/leeching has been allowed for 15 years in this game. You think you are the authority on that? Get real Blid.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:24:43

It's my decision what I do about it with my country, and it's my decision what I want to post about it. That's it, don't know what all you're talking about.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:25:05

exactly...^

blid thinks that his army. which includes

crest,
DH
getafix
and maybe 2 other players call the shots.

when 90 pct of ppl who play here dont even every post.

but blid feels these players all have his endorsement and appoint him as the officer of EE.

blid you should run for political office!

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:26:46

but blid feels these players all have his endorsement and appoint him as the officer of EE.
lol no, i just feel like im a guy who posts about stuff he thinks?

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:27:18

y'all are weird.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:32:35

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:32:47

We wouldn't be having this discussion if I wasn't the director of earth police.

P.S. No one use that name next set! It's mine!

Director of Earth Police (#1).
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:33:46

Blid,

Name the top 3 people that piss the mods off most on this server.
Here, I'll do it for you.

1 - JJ (by default)
2 - Crest
3 - You
4 - Alin ( he's just annoying, deserved an honorable mention)

What does that tell you about your community and following? You insult the moderators, the programmers, and the game by deciding what the actual rules of this game should be. A game that has gone through consistent change for 15 years.

You didn't make this game, so don't pretend that you did. You didn't make the rule book, so don't pretend your "rules" exist. Cheating is one thing, but playing by the rules and "abusing leech" are another. It's part of the game, it's allowed, and always has been, and you will never change it.

If someone finds a way to leech on the tourney server, then that would be cheating. In express it's allowed.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:35:32

seth, how the F did you put allin ahead of DH

i think hes tied with crest for 2nd...

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:38:11

Wow, you're serious-posting now. look though: there's the rules, and there's the spirit of the game. having 3 full leeches is an obvious abuse of the spirit of the game - it's a big edge for your cash start casher or your quick food farmer. it's not fair to the players that don't have leeches who will find themselves at a huge competitive disadvantage. that's why I have a problem with it. I never reported it or bugged Warster about it because I know it's not against the game rules. I simply told the guy to cancel them if he didn't want to get topfed by me.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:40:26

wow you are so noble. sacrificing yourself for the spirit of the game..

you leech too.

and everyone knows i tech start, so i dont really leech. whoever tech allies me will get whatever the percentage of the 120k tech points i start out teching....

so idk what your problem is..

im sure youve had resets where you tech started and got tech after you converted that would make you a cheater too based on your logic.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:41:34

DH just targets you and tries to piss you off. I've never heard the mods / community actually complain about him, although apparently he has a history of consistently finding the wrong country thinking its your and suiciding on them which must be pretty annoying to many.

Revised top 5 most obnoxious express posters:

1 - JJ (by default) - This is a win for JJ - He loves being #1 here
2 - Crest
3 - Blid
4 - Deerhunter
5 - Alin ( he's just annoying, deserved an honorable mention)

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:44:08

DH has been banned almost as many times as me for pissing off warster or making comments that are not allowed on forum posts... and has been deleted multple times ingame for abusive language...

the thing is, i admit i do it whereas he doesnt.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:47:00

I didn't know that about him, maybe he should be moved in front of Blid

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 20:47:20

so idk what your problem is..
My problem is with any country that has accomplices giving them free tech, or that lie and trick people into giving them tech, or that intentionally keep their tech pacts long after they're done teching. My problem with these people is that they don't choose to compete on their own but look for that extra help. It's unfair for the others competing against them. same with DR abuse, etc.

Note again, im not saying it's always against the rules, but in my opinion it's an unfair advantage and therefore wrong... I'm not saying I speak for the entire server, but of course im not the only one who would think this way... i don't see this as being unreasonable and in fact i think you should understand me even if you don't choose to agree with me.

Edited By: blid on Jun 4th 2012, 20:50:14
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:49:47

Seth, you better watch what you say about JJ! He will come to your house while you are sleeping and do you in.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:54:00

I'm pretty sure JJ has no problem with me. He loves to be hated, especially hated by people like you blid DH and probably the mods.

So why not give him the acknowledgement he deserves and make a post about it? I think he's a good guy and this get him excited so he can continue to insult you

Pain Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:55:06

Wow, you're serious-posting now. look though: there's the rules, and there's the spirit of the game. having 3 full leeches is an obvious abuse of the spirit of the game - it's a big edge for your cash start casher or your quick food farmer. it's not fair to the players that don't have leeches who will find themselves at a huge competitive disadvantage. that's why I have a problem with it. I never reported it or bugged Warster about it because I know it's not against the game rules. I simply told the guy to cancel them if he didn't want to get topfed by me.

tech leeching is against the spirit as much as having a defense ally with more defense then you, an offense ally with more offense, an intel with more spies..... you can dislike it all you want, and you can choose to throw your set away to ruin that persons set, but please SHUT THE fluff UP ABOUT IT ON THE FORUMS

JESUS fluffING CHRIST.
Your mother is a nice woman

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:56:51

i have no issue with seth. he has never insulted me intentionally. which is more than i can say for you crest. even after i gave you the ability to call a truce with a formal apology...

all you have to do is stop talking smack about me, then you can continue to net in peace and i will have zero issues with you, but you like to insult me while im banned, which is a big no no.. so i will give you the finger and continue.

http://www.mediabistro.com/...ginal/dikembe_finger2.jpg

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:57:20

Fantastic point Pain. Where do I sign up to join Focus?

I want to be part of a alliance that understands the game like you.

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 20:59:07

+ one for pain.

braden Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:02:55

pain offends my religious affiliation. please delete and refrain from using such language in the future.

thanks on behalf of christians and [other] tolerant people everywhere.

! :)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 21:03:25

Originally posted by Pain:

tech leeching is against the spirit as much as having a defense ally with more defense then you, an offense ally with more offense, an intel with more spies..... you can dislike it all you want, and you can choose to throw your set away to ruin that persons set, but please SHUT THE fluff UP ABOUT IT ON THE FORUMS

JESUS fluffING CHRIST.
if i can "dislike it all i want," why do you become enraged by me posting about it on the forums?

OmarEVP Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:04:07

[quote poster=braden; 18058; 333296]pain offends my religious affiliation. please delete and refrain from using such language in the future.

thanks on behalf of christians and [other] tolerant people everywhere.

! :) [/quote]

why. hes not telling you to not believe. everyone can have religious beliefs that are different.

for me.

the only god i believe in is myself.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:04:44

Blid, people enjoy making fun of you and calling you out on your BS. You're an easy target

blid

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 21:06:16

it doesn't sound like Pain is enjoying it, lol

braden Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:09:24

he isn't telling me anything. if i used language or better yet pictures to offend muslims, i'd be politely asked by mods to be more tolerant of other peoples beliefs. the same if i found language to offend buddhists or atheists. all i ask is that people accept my feelings like i'm asked to accept theirs.

but being white and christian means i'm not able to be offended/people don't have to try and be nice :(

(i should also add that pain didn't offend me one bit, nor does anybody else who blasphemes, but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to ask for equal respect)

i hit my thumb with a hammer on thursday and at the top of my lungs screamed the exact same phrase (my nail done got broke), so take it with a grain of salt, please ;)

yepitsJJ

Jun 4th 2012, 21:10:08

you wish that nail was your PNS in taylor swift dont u?

braden Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:15:06

i mean, i'm torn. how you ask it is if i'd be willing to break my penis inside her?

i mean, that's a tough one. i'd a) get to be inside her, which would be heaven, but the it being broken kind of worries me.. :P

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:18:30

Now that there is funny braden!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 21:24:04

LMFAO!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 4th 2012, 21:38:36

That was fun while it lasted. I guess the fun is over? :-( Berk, Seth, you still here?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2012, 22:06:42

Cri, cri, cri, cri........, nope, just crickets! :p
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 0:04:41

the funny thing is you guys trying to single out me just cuz i talk about it, but i seem to recall jedioda grabbing jj in primary for his leeches and chewi and that other guy hitting viva last round for leeching jets

phalanxo Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 1:09:39

ill throw my hat in the ring as somebody annoyed by the tech leeching, so no, it's not just 4 people, it's at least 5. why fluffing play the game if you are gonna not play fair? its a number, it gets bigger. its only fun if your number is bigger than everybody else's cause you played the game well not because you exploited little loopholes and looked for an advantage on everyone, thats my opinion.

IfoundYouCheating

Jun 5th 2012, 1:26:00

Well said ^
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

Originally posted by JJ23:
do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 2:12:53

Popcorn anyone?
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Jun 5th 2012, 2:14:02

Originally posted by Pain:

JESUS fluffING CHRIST.
if i can "dislike it all i want," why do you become enraged by me posting about it on the forums?

because every set you fluff and complain about the same fluff, the same fluff that will happen EVERY set until they get rid of allies in this server. you complaining about the same exact thing and the same exact people does nothing but annoy the people who have to read it in every thread.

is DR gay? YES are tech leaches unfair? YES are allies in solo servers stupid? YES

is complaining about any of it going to change a damn thing? NO

matter fact im going to run a country this set, just to suicide you with, maybe then you can cry about that instead.
Your mother is a nice woman

blid

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2012, 2:33:17

I got suicided last set when I ran an all explore/retal country (with no allies) that had a strong chance to finish top three, and I didn't say one word about it. Believe it or not I'm not saying things out of self-interest. If you agree those tactics are unfair... don't complain about me calling them out please. I call it out so everyone knows it's happening when they might not otherwise.

Edited By: blid on Jun 5th 2012, 2:35:31
See Original Post