Verified:

Anonymous

Jun 8th 2012, 22:47:47

a message with ammo (#491)
Preaching to the Choir (#89)

So much for all the high talk about being clean huh?
Fazer you are a fluffing joke and a cheater.

fazer Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 23:35:22

Thanks for being so quick to effin drop my face in the fluff mate. Are you really so pure yourself? If you had ANY idea what its like to start an alliance let ALONE run an alliance, especially in its current state what kind of players are left untagged?? Really at the moment i have chosen not to try and recruit other players from existing alliances, and not spam the crap out of their members. Even though we receive messages to tag other larger tags!!! Besides a few decent players like CROATIA who remain untagged have a think about the 300 countries who are untagged.... ? are they really playing untagged, are they un tagged as to not get tag killed again? Are they new players not really sure how to tag up? Are they new players. are they active?.? Are they a multi playing from another tag, are they a suicider?

I really don't know, and i guess trying to build a new alliance in this state is strength in numbers. So i take the chance or not. Ass bitten, can't win, sorry.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Anonymous

Jun 8th 2012, 23:55:31

It's the same scenario every set. I'm sorry but get that cleaned up.

That's an excuse 1 set maybe 2, but this is the 4th set with 2 or more deletions.

incin22 Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 23:58:30

Some bad eggs aside, if you hit MGP you will be retalled

But please, try your luck

I would love the opportunity to show you some hurt

Nuketon Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 3:52:31

goooo incin goooo!

Sov Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 3:54:06

Give them a chance to discuss it with the admins before passing judgement.

Brink Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 4:54:34

I know exactly what it is like to run a start up alliance.

You should be recruiting from other servers, primary, tourney, etc......

ld Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 16:03:48

that doesnt mean you know each player you recruit is legit. if it were fazer himself getting deleted and banned that would be another story. If i ran an alliance that was new starting today, i would recruit anyone who would join and just cross my fingers tbh.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 16:23:22

ld: fazer did get deleted himself last set when he was pretending to be jeest.

rofl
re(ally)tired

thehiphopdrug Game profile

Jun 9th 2012, 16:53:06

bnous
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 11th 2012, 13:21:26

to fazer's defense a lot of his recrutes are from untagged soliciting, which means a lot of them are land farms/multies of established alliance, which is why they are farmed so extensively and why they get deleted.

He just got a real clan site, so give him a chance to sort things out with the proper tools at hand, or should he check his ip's against your clan sites? hmmmm.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice