Verified:

Nekked Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:24:46

You die

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:25:09

Yes and it only took Laf, SoF, and RD to do it.

Just curious what alliance are you in?

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:34:34

Only took laf last set Magellan

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:38:06

Yep, with a first strike and a 20 more members they took us and a LOT more networth they took us.

Whats your point? We never cried once about it on the boards nor did we call anybody in.

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:41:59

MD fsed laf last set not the other way round

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:48:47

Your right, but um we didn't loose last round.

I thought you were referring to two rounds ago when Laf jumped us and pushed our face in the mud good.

archaic Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:50:49

Yep, and for your prize you win!

A new lapdog.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 6:09:02

Once EVO and rage entered the gangbang you avoided defeat but laf were easily handling md and sol

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 7:24:18

Originally posted by Magellan:
Your right, but um we didn't loose last round.

I thought you were referring to two rounds ago when Laf jumped us and pushed our face in the mud good.

Actually you did lose last set. Then you called for more help :) Oh and it only took Laf/Sof this set. The war was going in our favor steadily and we would have been ahead in every stat soon enough.

Pride Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 7:52:33

I LOL'd ^

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 10:41:33

We didn't call for help them. Those that wanted to hit LaF were free to do so last set. But none of that was by MD's calling.

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 11:35:42

Oh wait so RD joining of their own free will isn't exactly the same thing?

anoniem Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 11:56:55

what's funny is that the laf arrogance is coming out of the woodwork again.

so apologetic last set for 1-2 years of their leaders cheating their fluffing arses off, and the other 84 members being too fluffing stupid to realise what was going on (obviously, just grateful for being given negative unbreakable troop numbers).

now this set we have locket, h4 and ss back to their old ways.

laf iz ze best! i mean clearly. the best alliances are sooo good they have to cheat =)

--
laf+rival (104 countries) fs evo (42 countries)

don't talk about gangbangs. did i mention you were still cheating then?
re(ally)tired

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 12:00:28

Can't we all just get along lol

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 12:11:27

Originally posted by anoniem:

so apologetic last set for 1-2 years of their leaders cheating their fluffing arses off, and the other 84 members being too fluffing stupid to realise what was going on (obviously, just grateful for being given negative unbreakable troop numbers).

laf iz ze best! i mean clearly. the best alliances are sooo good they have to cheat =)

--

Evo tried to bully Rival a bit. Talk about the whole story. Should the smaller clan accept what Evo always wants?

Oh and I was here last set too and I never stopped saying we were good. I also havn't changed my opinion that the cheating fluffing sucked, however, I am not going to change my current opinions because of that.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 12:33:04

yea pride.. sorry to hurt your pride... but statistically we closed the gap and would have passed ur side in all stats in a few more days WITHOUT RD, anoniem, u guys had the rival laf thing coming.. even kj admits u guys kinda poked at rival to FS u, i was in small clans who got pushed around by bigger clans back on e2025 u know this.. neofed ring a bell? only difference here RD was able to piggy back and get to do what it did.neofed never got that chance. and murf. no obviously we cant.. cause the guy who made that line famous was found dead in his pool sometime ago

Nekked Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 13:10:35

Mags! Baby! Did they catch you @ Wendy's again!

P.S. Mags ask Y-NoT, he knows

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:05:20

Originally posted by Boltar:
yea pride.. sorry to hurt your pride... but statistically we closed the gap and would have passed ur side in all stats in a few more days WITHOUT RD, anoniem, u guys had the rival laf thing coming.. even kj admits u guys kinda poked at rival to FS u, i was in small clans who got pushed around by bigger clans back on e2025 u know this.. neofed ring a bell? only difference here RD was able to piggy back and get to do what it did.neofed never got that chance. and murf. no obviously we cant.. cause the guy who made that line famous was found dead in his pool sometime ago

Could of would of should of.

We can disagree on this the war was way to early to tell who was going to win.

But the fact is, you used RD. Plain and simple you didn't close the deal. But keep posting you "would" have won if it makes you feel better at night and just ignore the reality of what you did.

When have you guys fought a one on one war when the numbers are even and you don't get the first strike in?

anoniem Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:18:28

EVO bullied rival by making landgrabs on them? no.
by performing harmful ops? no.
by performany harmful attacks? no.

from what i remember rival and laf were both FAing sof, so you can stick the bullying argument where the sun don't shine :D
re(ally)tired

Nitro Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:28:16

Name one non-pre arranged war where both alliances agreed that it was an "even" war?

Pretty sure no matter how much you argue, all sides will have their own opinions on what is fair and what is not.

Back up your mouth on the battlefield.

Was never fan of people who talk smack and can't back it up in a fight.

archaic Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:30:09

Maybe Bolty, maybe not, it was pretty early and because of the early war, the breaker->restart spread was still very manageable. Both sides restart rate has been outstanding and walling has been basically nerfed out of the game. Its pretty likely that the war would have been 90% restarts in another week or so, at that point it would have become less about strategy and more about will. I've no doubt that the Sof-Laf machine had what it takes, they've proven that over the past year of repeatedly stomping our asses. However, knowing that our future existance on the server pretty much hinges on this war, our sides resolve was pretty strong. Now we'll never know.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:47:30

I like how mags completely passed over the fact RD did exactly what EVO and rage did last set, entered an already even war of their own free will to tip the balance in one sides favour.

Y-NoT Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 15:05:16

sorry dd. what do i know?

Kalick Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 15:45:10

Originally posted by Murf:
I like how mags completely passed over the fact RD did exactly what EVO and rage did last set, entered an already even war of their own free will to tip the balance in one sides favour.

a) ~50 SoL Restarts + ~40 MD countries vs ~80 LaF countries + ~10 LaF restarts != an even war
b) LaF cheated last reset (and the reset prior, and possibly more) and did not deserve an even war

LaF had a clean slate this set, and a chance to prove they could win an even war without the aid of TC/Hanlong's cheating. I don't really have anything to say about RD entering, it is how the political game is played. But don't compare it to last reset as if they are similar circumstances.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 15:52:22

EVO bullied rival by making landgrabs on them? no.
by performing harmful ops? no.
by performany harmful attacks? no.

from what i remember rival and laf were both FAing sof, so you can stick the bullying argument where the sun don't shine :D

anon i did not say u were doing any attacks or harmful ops. but u were fa'ing imag which caused rival to hit u guys with the taunting from kj.. if a 50+ member (i believe) isnt bullying a 25 member (it believe) into saying were gunna do it.. FS us if u want or suck it up... then i dont know what is.. mag's im not saying woulda shoulda coulda.. if u look at this weekends stats.. we did everything i said we did.. and when 1 side gets momentum.. they typically dont stop.. i do believe we would have passed u guys in all the stats and i did not however say we would have kept them nor did i say u guys wouldnt have come back from it..

RavenBF Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 15:55:02

--

We play better so we gotta be cheating right?
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 21:30:01

Im back to my old ways!

But uh, What were those exactly?

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 23:04:34

Originally posted by Kalick:

a) ~50 SoL Restarts + ~40 MD countries vs ~80 LaF countries + ~10 LaF restarts != an even war
b) LaF cheated last reset (and the reset prior, and possibly more) and did not deserve an even war

LaF had a clean slate this set, and a chance to prove they could win an even war without the aid of TC/Hanlong's cheating. I don't really have anything to say about RD entering, it is how the political game is played. But don't compare it to last reset as if they are similar circumstances.

1)MD had WAY more stock than Laf did at that point. MD with more time stocking should easily have been able to have the ability to break and Sol kill which makes it an even war, with Laf simply performing way better.
2)Your angelic side has planned multiple uneven wars and never wanted an even war this set. If you wanted one you would have gone to the bother of arranging it and an FS time instead of "surprise" FSing. Don't whine when you get your own medicine, especially when MD requested it from RD last set.

Soultaker

Jun 20th 2012, 23:15:11

/popcorn

Kalick Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 23:32:55

Originally posted by locket:

1)MD had WAY more stock than Laf did at that point. MD with more time stocking should easily have been able to have the ability to break and Sol kill which makes it an even war, with Laf simply performing way better.
2)Your angelic side has planned multiple uneven wars and never wanted an even war this set. If you wanted one you would have gone to the bother of arranging it and an FS time instead of "surprise" FSing. Don't whine when you get your own medicine, especially when MD requested it from RD last set.

What whining? I specifically pointed out I'm fine with RD coming in. You are reading words that are not there.

Don't act like LaF had a tough time killing SoL last set. You pretty much wiped them out in the surprise FS (as happens so often with the way EE is setup) and were already farming them and restocking. 40 original countries don't compare to 80 original countries no matter how you want to spin it.

Y-NoT Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 23:36:14

Kalick is wise.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 0:26:42

spins the bottle, kisses kal on lips, yuck

locket Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 0:28:20

Originally posted by locket:

What whining? I specifically pointed out I'm fine with RD coming in. You are reading words that are not there.

Don't act like LaF had a tough time killing SoL last set. You pretty much wiped them out in the surprise FS (as happens so often with the way EE is setup) and were already farming them and restocking. 40 original countries don't compare to 80 original countries no matter how you want to spin it.

Other people have whined :P

Oh and when I saw countries with 2bill cash and stuff still stocked compared to my 300-400mill and I was well above average for land/stock for Laf when MD entered it is pretty obvious that the stock advantage is pretty hugely in MD/Sol favor. If MD had done pure breaking and Sol pure finishing/mid it could have gone different. But I guess that is just a possible scenario and perhaps if that happened it wouldn't be as rosy as it should sound

Kalick Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 0:37:12

Deci is right, I should know not to post on AT at all.

Edited By: Kalick on Jun 21st 2012, 0:41:29
See Original Post

Kalick Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 0:41:03

Double post.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:23:24

Yeah. I'm done posting to.

I used to post just to try and be friendly and i've been civil in every post.

But seeing how many retards post make these forums dead to me. Every thread has the same names in it insulting each other back and forth.

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:34:38

I'm not seeing too much in terms of insults here unless you are being sensitive.

Maybe you just do not like it when people do not agree with your opinion?

Nekked Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 13:18:15

dai md dai

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:55:28

Oh wait so RD joining of their own free will isn't exactly the same thing?

RD`s accomplishment this set was to steal SOF and LAF`s bragging rights.

Zahc Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 6:07:20

Ppl fluffed when rd farmed themselves so this set they fsed md while evo sol and rage sat there doing nothing for them while they get tagkilled. Now rd gets to farm md all reset and maybe get half the t10 again
llort orp s`fos

bug03 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 6:52:34

I personally want two spots in the top 10 just for my country. Seems fair right?

Hammer of Thor Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 7:38:29

why is there so much complaining?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 7:49:52

they complain because they are having a taste if their own medicine...
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 9:53:10

Where's Arsenal ? Havent seen him post in a while
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 12:23:59

he's sucking his thumb crying himself to sleep, he morns at the site of his alliance ruined and tattered in a big pile of hot burning MESS!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.