Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 20:50:48

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Oh and just incase it is not clear for the morons. MD and I stands with Detmer and PDM 100% on this.

Just to be clear on this I stand with ArsenalMD, standing with Detmer and PDM on this. I cannot be any more clear than that.Well, we all stand at least until we are too drunk to stand. Then we might lie down on it- but you get what i'm saying.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 20:52:35

Can we all agree that TaSk1 needs a serious butt kicking for making this thread? Which country is his i want it deaded!
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Cougar Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 20:59:16

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Cougar:
I do not see why LaF should be let off the hook. They chose their leader, he cheated for them. They took the ill gotten gains but act as if they have no culpability for it. Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them.

Great! Feel free to keep grinding that axe. We're more than happy to keep slaughtering your countries.

You mean, to keep calling in allies to bail you out.

Says the guy who thinks the whole server should exact retribution on LAF.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:04:49

I do not see why LaF should be let off the hook. They chose their leader, he cheated for them. They took the ill gotten gains but act as if they have no culpability for it. Realistically LaF should have to pay for every round that hanlong lead them.

Great! Feel free to keep grinding that axe. We're more than happy to keep slaughtering your countries.

Yes, that is completely correct.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:31:29

Originally posted by anoniem:
actually it wasn't slagpit (it wasn't even an admin - somebody else brought it to admin attention) that found out it was LT, but we'll indulge your ignorance some more.

rofl, uh huh. It had nothing to do with the ip logs slagpit gave you right? nothing at all... give me a break

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:32:57

not going to get into this again. it's not worth my time.

cheaterz gonna cheat.
ivanz gonna defend 'em.

you're from gnv arnt you?

oh dear....

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:36:05

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
actually it wasn't slagpit (it wasn't even an admin - somebody else brought it to admin attention) that found out it was LT, but we'll indulge your ignorance some more.

rofl, uh huh. It had nothing to do with the ip logs slagpit gave you right? nothing at all... give me a break

This is patently untrue. The theme of this thread seems to be dispelling slander against the admins so I am not deleting it, but these accusations will not stand in other threads.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:39:21

This is patently untrue. The theme of this thread seems to be dispelling slander against the admins so I am not deleting it, but these accusations will not stand in other threads.

If its not true, then why would anoniem and kj say they had ip logs of it... The fact that it cant be proven i accept, but the suggestion that it hasnt taken place is preposterous.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:43:19

If its not true, then why would anoniem and kj say they had ip logs of it... The fact that it cant be proven i accept, but the suggestion that it hasnt taken place is preposterous.

Having asked both of them, both say that never happened. Which is much more consistent with what I know about things. So yeah, no one said that, it never happened, you need to give it up.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:43:41

ive never EVER said i had IP logs of anything you lying fluff.

slagpit never messaged me about anything.

slinging dirt at others and making up crap won't change a thing about your dirty piece of fluff clan

i only said i HAD PROOF of LT running multiple accounts from a source that wasn't in evo and has never been in evo. i posted the proof (which were CONVERSATION LOGS not IP logs) then i got banned from AT for 1-2months.

get your facts right before spouting nonsense.

Edited By: anoniem on Jun 21st 2012, 21:46:22
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Boltar Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 21:57:16

detmer. heres a quote from the movie basic with john travolta.. of course ur gunna hear the same conclusive answer from 2 people on the same side let alone in the same clan

"All we got to do is tell the story right. "

locket Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 22:03:29

Yes, that is completely correct.

You did a poor job of that this set then Detmer. Perhaps you should try to listen to more reasonable minded ABers in your clan and fix things instead of killing them. Your conflict resolution skills are lacking.

Also... this thread is stupid. Task1 please stop trolling -_-

Palmen Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 22:40:00

The individuals all chose to let that guy lead them and represent them...

We should put out a deathsentence for every single German that lived during the 1930s then

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 22:43:14

Originally posted by Palmen:

We should put out a deathsentence for every single German that lived during the 1930s then

If I were advocating the complete destruction of LaF then yes that would be a logical extrapolation. I however have only suggested temporary punishment for LaF; ergo your analogy is ludicrous.

Alin Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 22:47:54

Neah ... we should just isolate Germany for a while ( thing that actually happend in history ) instade of protecting them.

Think what world would have been today if USA would have joined the War on Germany side ...

locket Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 22:49:50

If I were advocating the complete destruction of LaF then yes that would be a logical extrapolation. I however have only suggested temporary punishment for LaF; ergo your analogy is ludicrous.

Since very few things have been done to punish those who owned Slaves and treated them terribly, would you perhaps have a suitable punishment for all those relatives of the previous slave owners?

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 23:43:57

Having asked both of them, both say that never happened. Which is much more consistent with what I know about things. So yeah, no one said that, it never happened, you need to give it up.

ROFL, given that KJ has been caught red handed lieing to the admins while under investigation about where he was obtaining information (and where he was getting the info was a big part of the nature of the investigation)... I'm not inclined to take anything he says to you on the matter seriously.

I don't know where you are getting your stance on this issue with such definity, but your statements are inconsistent with my knowledge of these investigations thus far, which is likely more advanced than your knowledge.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 23:47:05

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 23:57:57

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

ROFL, given that KJ has been caught red handed lieing to the admins while under investigation about where he was obtaining information (and where he was getting the info was a big part of the nature of the investigation)... I'm not inclined to take anything he says to you on the matter seriously.

I don't know where you are getting your stance on this issue with such definity, but your statements are inconsistent with my knowledge of these investigations thus far, which is likely more advanced than your knowledge.

Other than when I directly asked anoniem and KJ about things they were alleged to have said, all of my other information came directly from admins.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 21st 2012, 23:58:56

ditto.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:01:05

Originally posted by locket:

Since very few things have been done to punish those who owned Slaves and treated them terribly, would you perhaps have a suitable punishment for all those relatives of the previous slave owners?

Is killing their EE countries too harsh for your tastes?
Owning slaves wasn't illegal then. Sure it was a bad thing to do... but so is lying...

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:11:50

h4:
i don't think anybody should take you seriously. you couldn't even stop your fellow leaders from cheating - what exactly makes you think you're in a position to investigate others? when you were too incompetent to see what was going on in your own alliance for 1-2 years?
re(ally)tired

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:14:01

h4:
i don't think anybody should take you seriously. you couldn't even stop your fellow leaders from cheating - what exactly makes you think you're in a position to investigate others? when you were too incompetent to see what was going on in your own alliance for 1-2 years?

He has a point. Throwing stones in a glass house comes to mind.

I'd stop worrying about other people's shops and start fixing your own house first H4.

Sifos Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:14:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Can we all agree that TaSk1 needs a serious butt kicking for making this thread? Which country is his i want it deaded!

Sometimes I understand leaders telling their members to not make posts on AT. This is one of those times.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Sifos Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 0:48:31

Originally posted by TaSk1:
With the sol/evo/md/pdm coalition taking "another" cowardly attempt at gang banging LaF out of the game...

Originally posted by TaSk1:
We win because ths is just one of many wars to come, just the way we wanted it :)

We will grind them down like chalk set after set!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 1:41:49

h4:

Weren't you in Elitez? If so then perhaps Arsenal's glass houses comment should apply to you too and perhaps you are incompetent to see the same things or perhaps you were fine with what was going on then?

I really think mods should start closing the topics like this/Alin's etc -_-

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 1:45:42

You keep mentioning Elitez. I played in Elitez for 1 reset when I was 12 or 13 years old. Back then I kept rotating alliances every reset. I played in LaF when Slowme was Don for 2 resets (under the nickname D3F3CT0R). I never read AT in those days and was oblivious to who were cheating except RD (from reading some clan forum messages). I wasn't interested in internal workings of alliances. I just wanted tag protection and to see how each alliance ran their countries/strategies. I am now 10 years older and wiser.

Your FA Candyman was a Head in Elitez, so please stop banging on about something that I knew nothing about. I was a new member (trainee) rank. Give it a rest.

Edited By: anoniem on Jun 22nd 2012, 1:48:26
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 1:53:37

You keep mentioning Elitez. I played in Elitez for 1 reset when I was 12 or 13 years old. Back then I kept rotating alliances every reset. I played in LaF when Slowme was Don for 2 resets (under the nickname D3F3CT0R). I never read AT in those days and was oblivious to who were cheating except RD (from reading some clan forum messages). I wasn't interested in internal workings of alliances. I just wanted tag protection and to see how each alliance ran their countries/strategies. I am now 10 years older and wiser.

Your FA Candyman was a Head in Elitez, so please stop banging on about something that I knew nothing about. I was a new member (trainee) rank. Give it a rest.

I just think it is a bit hypocritical if it was true. One set is fair enough though so I'll drop it :)

Either way though it is often hard to see/catch a cheater if they are smart. If it was easy then everyone would know the identities of all the RD colours.

Pain Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 1:55:51

ahh so ignorance is bliss when it involves anon not knowing his alliance leaders are cheating but when members of LaF dont know whats happening with their leaders, they are still responsible.

nice double standard there.
Your mother is a nice woman

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:30:11

Candyman a current LaF FA was a leader in Sky at the time I played there, so don't even try and pull that with me. I'm not accusing candyman of anything cos I like him and cmen, cos they were good guys to me. I'm just saying don't try and accuse me of knowing about cheating in an alliance i played in for 1 reset (at new member access). I don't even know the history of it all or if sky were caught cheating. i was too young back then and frankly didnt even know the forums existed. i played with some friends at school for fun along with other text based games. i only started reading these forums more since i joined evo 5 years ago.

as for you pain- you play in RD. lol
re(ally)tired

Trife Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:36:46

Other than when I directly asked anoniem and KJ about things they were alleged to have said, all of my other information came directly from admins.

i wanna play quote pyramid/square game too!

Anonymous

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:40:39

Originally posted by Trife:

i wanna play quote pyramid/square game too!

Go until it breaks.

Pain Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:41:42

Candyman a current LaF FA was a leader in Sky at the time I played there, so don't even try and pull that with me. I'm not accusing candyman of anything cos I like him and cmen, cos they were good guys to me. I'm just saying don't try and accuse me of knowing about cheating in an alliance i played in for 1 reset (at new member access). I don't even know the history of it all or if sky were caught cheating. i was too young back then and frankly didnt even know the forums existed. i played with some friends at school for fun along with other text based games. i only started reading these forums more since i joined evo 5 years ago.

as for you pain- you play in RD. lol

but i was really young and didnt even know about the forums because i just played with my friends, i dont even know if RD were caught cheating.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr.Silver

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:53:18

Everyone in this thread on both sides of things need to calm down.

This is a freaking "GAME" it's not real life, it's not the end of the world.

If this sort of pointless bickering and whining continues how long do you really see the admins keeping this game going?

Short answer is they won't.

If you actually somewhat enjoy the community, game, and politics then maybe swallow your pride a bit an learn to shut up.

Start enjoying the game a bit and take it for what it is... A text based game that allows us to relive some of the online nostalgia from our youth

Step back and maybe try enjoying things a bit and who knows maybe the game will grow and become q place that people might want to play.

If you randomly searched google and found this game, after reading even half of threads like these I dontthink anyone would start playing

You're not going to accomplish anything you actually want with this bickering

Just my two cents

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2012, 2:59:41

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

If this sort of pointless bickering and whining continues how long do you really see the admins keeping this game going?

If you actually somewhat enjoy the community, game, and politics then maybe swallow your pride a bit an learn to shut up.

Start enjoying the game a bit and take it for what it is... A text based game that allows us to relive some of the online nostalgia from our youth

Step back and maybe try enjoying things a bit and who knows maybe the game will grow and become q place that people might want to play.

If you randomly searched google and found this game, after reading even half of threads like these I dontthink anyone would start playing

Just my two cents

ironic coming from someone who spent ages cheating in this game before it was taken over by proper mods
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr.Silver

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:01:32

Case in point... 99% of the at seems to be trolls like you. Do you actually think you help the game at all?

Did I? You clearly don't know me... I was hit by cheaters for a majority of my earth career... Only time I even lived through a reset was when I hid and played under some fake name

Not every RD played multies. I can also tell you only time I did run extras was when I finally for sick of it and I hit one of the guys that was hitting me with multies every set for a few years.. I hit him for a couple and I felt like that ended it. Later on made peace with him

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jun 22nd 2012, 3:09:43
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:29:54

colors = made jr's be their fluff and run the multi'es... i = jr... i once talked to LC about protecting a clan.. he said sure. let me hide some of my oilers there..

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:42:58

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

Just my two cents

Unfortunately many people wont see that until it is gone. I hope both sides leaders get together soon and discuss pacts for next set. I also would like it if they completely avoided any retarded clauses in them that could lead to mischief. Make it simple -_-

Raf Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:55:36

Seriously this thread is a giant circle jerk. Most of these alliances had issues prior to the cheating coming out. Your previous relationship obviously clouds how you see the events.

Group A: If you were constantly fighting LaF or had bad relations with them to begin with you are more likely to take it as their leaders are cheating making the alliance as a whole dirty and responsible for the cheating. All there accomplishments were not legitimate as they had an unfair advantage that had a large negative impact on your alliance. That the other people in the alliance had to know something was going on and were just turning a blind eye. The reason you never liked them all along is cause you knew they were cheaters.

Group B: If you were a LaF ally you are more likely to see it as two players cheated and the alliance/other leaders weren't aware it was happening. That the Mods dealt with the issue by removing those players from the game. Those player were heads and gave LaF an advantage but it ultimately didnt impact your alliance negatively in the grand scheme of things. Those leaders still with LaF you have a relationship with and that the alliance as a whole had no idea what was going on.

Then threads were posted amounting to we are not pacting you for 6 months and will backup anyone that doesn't pact LaF (making a point to state you would go to war). Demanding cheaters be banned and IP logs released.

Group A: Reads this we are going to isolate and punish LaF for their Cheating. This is about showing them we won't accept cheating in the game and teach them a lesson. The goal is not to destroy LaF or severely cripple them in the long run.

Group B: Reads this as they are going gangbang LaF. They are going to hit LaF for 6 months to grind them down until they are a shell of what they are now. They are against anyone who might stand by LaF and basically said screw LaF over and we will protect you. The goal is to destroy LaF or severely cripple them in the long run.

If you were neutral alliance you are doing one of two things. I am staying the hell out of that mess not changing relations or picking a side. Or it makes sense politically and belief wise for me to get involved with one side or another.

That is essentially how you got to where you are now. If the situation were two EVO heads the situation would be almost identical just the sides reversed. This is much more about stupid grudges you guys are carrying than anything that happened.

LaF - Those guys fluff the bed there is no way around that. They were your leaders so it impacts your alliance as a whole. No one has to give you the benefit of the doubt. Deal with the consequences best you can and move on.

Guys on LaF side – You are backing an ally and it is an unpopular move. Essentially it comes down to you trust Laf and think they are a valuable ally. Realize some will see you backing cheaters but ultimately your backing the alliance and people that are left not the two guys who cheated.

Anti-LaF – You have every right to want retribution but admit you wanted it before anyway. You have every reason not to give them the benefit of the doubt based on your history. Get off the high horse and just do what you set out to do which is cripple LaF.
+RAF

torment Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:57:07

Originally posted by Pain:

ahh so ignorance is bliss when it involves anon not knowing his alliance leaders are cheating but when members of LaF dont know whats happening with their leaders, they are still responsible.

GNV. ignorance is bliss.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 3:59:23

Hmm a good post by raf.

To bad it will be drown out in three posts.

gobbly Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 5:43:17

do you all ever get tired of the drama, or is that what makes it fun?

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 6:03:47

Originally posted by gobbly:
do you all ever get tired of the drama, or is that what makes it fun?

I am VERY tired of it.

bertz Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 6:20:55

You did manage to soften our countries, but you hardened our hearts. Learn to deal with the consequences.

I actually liked this statement. lol
But really, we didn't organized ABs on LaF.

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 6:23:26

You may not have Bertz but we suspect someone from Evo did and we have a pretty good idea who.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 8:50:44

Originally posted by torment:

GNV. ignorance is bliss.

clode got deleted. he was also in sof at the same time and it turned out IX too.

anyway, i can name a few people here:
TC, hanlong, reigndeerz, teflonjack, Vic, LT

#of times i've been deleted?

not that it matters: because you are talking about an alliance that joined LCN and then joined EVO. ask them if there were any cheaters. 5 years ago.

you're referring to me playing in sky for 1 reset 10 years ago. i see you ignore the fact that i played in laf for 2 resets, and considering you've been cheating your entire existence that makes me guilty by association for playing in laf 9 years ago. im sure Laf were DPed to SKY at some point too, so case and point.

i also played in SEAWOLF.. got anything to say about them?

Edited By: anoniem on Jun 22nd 2012, 8:54:35
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 9:02:02

Originally posted by torment:

GNV. ignorance is bliss.

clode got deleted. he was also in sof at the same time and it turned out IX too.

anyway, i can name a few people here:
TC, hanlong, reigndeerz, teflonjack, Vic, LT

#of times i've been deleted?

not that it matters: because you are talking about an alliance that joined LCN and then joined EVO. ask them if there were any cheaters. 5 years ago.

you're referring to me playing in sky for 1 reset 10 years ago. i see you ignore the fact that i played in laf for 2 resets, and considering you've been cheating your entire existence that makes me guilty by association for playing in laf 9 years ago. im sure Laf were DPed to SKY at some point too, so case and point.

i also played in SEAWOLF.. got anything to say about them?

lol even I had heard that clode cheated...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2012, 9:16:59

didn't everyone know that locket?

Edited By: Warster on Jun 22nd 2012, 9:28:32
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 9:23:52

he was also in MX. And who was president of MX at the time? sov. In fact warster was also a leader in MX.

clode was using an alias and proxies in gnv. i only found out when he admitted it to me when he decided to quit earth.

sure, if people felt aggrieved they could have declared war on us, but the simple fact is we never bothered anyone and it was one closed off instance. clode's all explore multies got deleted case closed. in fact we were FDPed to sof at time while martian was pres.

don't try to compare years of cheating: don after don with 1 guy playing countries in multiple alliances with hanlong or tc.
re(ally)tired

Anonymous

Jun 22nd 2012, 9:25:12

You are right Clodestrifemon was running many aliases.. However that I know he never actively used multies to damage any alliance.