Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 9:33:19

Originally posted by anoniem:
he was also in MX. And who was president of MX at the time? sov. In fact warster was also a leader in MX.

clode was using an alias and proxies in gnv. i only found out when he admitted it to me when he decided to quit earth.

sure, if people felt aggrieved they could have declared war on us, but the simple fact is we never bothered anyone and it was one closed off instance. clode's all explore multies got deleted case closed. in fact we were FDPed to sof at time while martian was pres.

don't try to compare years of cheating: don after don with 1 guy playing countries in multiple alliances with hanlong or tc.

Why are you attacking Warster? :S

I'm pretty sure this whole topic came up because you felt that people were incompetent that someone didn't catch a cheater and others felt like pointing out that almost everyone played alongside a cheater at some point and many weren't caught for quite awhile.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:01:59

i'm attacking warster? wtf are you talking about.

do you even have any logical basis to your posts? i just said he was a leader in MX, so there were plenty of alliances that clode was playing in at the time that were oblivious to his actions.

clode was an extremely nice guy, and im not attacking him either.

im not a forum moderator. you're trying to attack me solely when there are several people culpable. you're also trying to attack me for playing 1 reset in SKY, where you and your allies were DPed to them at the time. i dont remember any deletions ins ky when i played there, but i wasnt a leader.

yes, i am to blame (among others in a few alliances) for not realising clode was cheating. i took full responsibility and made an AT post about it at the time (if i remember correctly). but i was not a forum moderator/a game moderator, so you are frankly comparing apples with oranges. i never came out on AT defending clode or cheating ever, unlike what you are doing. you didn't see me saying well IX had loads of deletions i.e. deflecting. i took responsibility. that's the main thing.

your PRES/DON or whatever you want to call him had been cheating for well over a year in various forms. ive never cheated and ive never been deleted once in 12 years on any server.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:03:49

Actually to clarify, Hanlong only got database access in January of this year. Not well over a year.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:06:53

and if i ever found another evo head to have cheated i wouldn't bat an eyelid booting them permanently (having qzjul/yank agree with me).

people such as tmas/mortcus who played in evo prior to me joining are still serving life-time bans from evo. tmas has a applied a few times in that period and we've rejected him. there's a difference between taking a stand and allowing people back in after a time. a leopard can't change their spots. the real issue is - how long until you allow hanlong back in with all forgiven.

i couldnt give a fluff about getting revenge. i wanted to get back at LaF ONCE, but like i said sof fsed first. for me and the rest of evo it was over.

what i do care about though - are lies being spread about mine or evo's intentions.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:10:37

i'm attacking warster? wtf are you talking about.

do you even have any logical basis to your posts? i just said he was a leader in MX, so there were plenty of alliances that clode was playing in at the time that were oblivious to his actions.

clode was an extremely nice guy, and im not attacking him either.

im not a forum moderator. you're trying to attack me solely when there are several people culpable. you're also trying to attack me for playing 1 reset in SKY, where you and your allies were DPed to them at the time. i dont remember any deletions ins ky when i played there, but i wasnt a leader.

yes, i am to blame (among others in a few alliances) for not realising clode was cheating. i took full responsibility and made an AT post about it at the time (if i remember correctly). but i was not a forum moderator/a game moderator, so you are frankly comparing apples with oranges. i never came out on AT defending clode or cheating ever, unlike what you are doing. you didn't see me saying well IX had loads of deletions i.e. deflecting. i took responsibility. that's the main thing.

your PRES/DON or whatever you want to call him had been cheating for well over a year in various forms. ive never cheated and ive never been deleted once in 12 years on any server.

You felt the need to point out that he was in MX while a cheater played there. I can't assume you felt it was a compliment.

Unless you somehow missed my reply to you earlier, I said it is fair enough and I'd drop the Sky comment. I havn't mentioned it since. I figured it was a long term thing from the comment that I vaguely remembered and it wasn't so I dropped it. Chill out -_-

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:12:07

Originally posted by Sov:
Actually to clarify, Hanlong only got database access in January of this year. Not well over a year.

OK, if that's what you say, then i'll take your word on it.

EVO Fsed LaF last set because of the cheating/hacking our site. That's one of the best reasons for war I've seen in years. EVO don't FS for no reason. In fact this set and last set are the only times we've FSed an alliance in 4-5 years.
i.e. 2 resets out of a possible 24-30 resets.

Anyway, I'm done with this. think what you want and twist what you want. i really dont care anymore.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 10:18:39

SoF's position last set was that the attacks on LAF were justified.

SoF only went on a war footing for a "server war" after your allies came to us and said if we do not drop LAF and sign UNAPs we would be on the "receiving end of some pain" facing "c.150 countries" (both quotes are direct copy/pastes from logs).

Now as with our reasons for PDM last set, SoF does not take threats (even subtle ones) lightly.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:01:07

Detmer's threat wasn't subtle IMO.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:11:29

Originally posted by Raf:

Guys on LaF side – You are backing an ally and it is an unpopular move. Essentially it comes down to you trust Laf and think they are a valuable ally. Realize some will see you backing cheaters but ultimately your backing the alliance and people that are left not the two guys who cheated.

Good post. In regards to the statement above SoF has made if very clear that we agreed with them being banned, we agree that they should never be in Laf again and we let evo/sol/md gangbang them last set when the entire alliance (sof) was itching for war.

I felt the above was fair, but beyond that the line was drawn and I made it very clear to anyone that talked to me. The anti-laf side doesn't get to tell SoF and especially not Laf what a fair punishment is. They don't have that right. I stood idle and let them have their retribution and they got greedy for more. They are not going to dictate who we ally with and they're not judge/jury/executioner for this game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:29:30

anon are you referring to me being a game moderator??

As for clode i didn't know until it was posted somewhere,
I just figured everyone knew about clode by now. :)

I think most players/alliance leaders/ admins have either been in alliances where people have cheated, led alliances where people have cheated. I think bring up old earth 2025 stuff is rather pointless when talking about people running multi's, everyone from the old game is tainted by the multi's in some way.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:32:30

We tried very hard to keep MX clean.

Drow Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:45:54

"rofl@detmer you really have no clue what your talking about as usual, you say we harrased the following tags

1 NA
NA was asked politely to drop their FDP with SOL and no harm would come to them, they refused so we took them out havnt had a problem with them since
"

Ivan: That's a pretty clear cut case of bullying right there. "If you pact someone we don't want you to, we'll beat you up".

Helmet: given the above, your stance is that it's ok for SoF to tell others how they can and can't pact, but it's not ok when others return the favour?

At any rate, I'm genuinely hoping all this bullfluff will be over after this set.
Sadly, I know it won't be, and we'll all be at war again this time next set, because too many alliance leaders put their e-peens before the good of their alliance, the good of the game, or the good of the community.
That goes for people on all sides of the fence.
Right now, I just wish RD would have f**king stayed out of this, so we could have had an awesome war for the whole set, rather than what? a weeek of awesome, and then the rest of the time getting kerbstomped.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Kumander Otbol

Jun 22nd 2012, 11:50:32

i don't think Evo and SoL want this over this set. :)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Drow Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 12:02:15

"Sadly, I know it won't be, and we'll all be at war again this time next set, because too many alliance leaders put their e-peens before the good of their alliance, the good of the game, or the good of the community.
That goes for people on all sides of the fence. "

Pretty sure I said both sides. In fact, I reckon I could place money on an LaF and/or SoF FS next set, on the basis of "they threatened us!"
SoF demonstrated it last set, over percieved threats made by our leadership, for which PDM paid as an alliance.
Even though it would have been glaringly obvious to sof when they were opping our countries that were not prepared for war.
fluff happens.
This set, we came in out of principle. it was becoming a decent war, then RD decided it was the right time to step in.

I can't entirely blame them for that. They had a beef, which MD has admitted they handled poorly, and they made sure they were fully war prepped before striking.
However, it irks me that they stepped into a war that was entirely in the balance, and that they decided to play favourites with their existing pacts.
They screwed one pacted ally over to the benefit of 2 other pacted allies.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 12:12:20

I wasn't insinuating MX was dirty at all or that warster/sov were to blame. Just saying clode fooled a lot of ppl despite their efforts.

I only mentioned those instances because locket/torment are trying to tarnish me as a multie runner/supporter. I didn't believe sky were cheating when I played there anyway- in fact, I didn't even know they were often accused of cheating.

Comparing a new member to h4 (head in laf) isn't even a worthy analogy.
re(ally)tired

torment Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 12:19:31

All sh#t and giggles aside, pretty much everyone here had some involvement/benefit/association with multies/cheating, whether directly or indirectly.

now that we got that out of the way; you is are big cheaters! dai!

Sir Balin Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 13:36:13

i've found it pretty easy over the last decade or so to not cheat or associate with cheaters, idk.

archaic Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 14:23:45

Wow, this thread sucks. If all of you (including my guys) don't STFU, we're never going to break free of this. I spent two hours last night looking at alternate games that PDM could move to - my conclusion? There really aren't that many that are any good.

This is home, would everybody please quit fluffting in the nest.

Everybody on the SMEP side is absolutely convinced that LaF has been making a premeditated effort to drive us all under and dominate the server.

Everybody on the SLoaF side is absolutely convinced that we are engaging in a premeditated effort to drive Laf from the server.

Guess what? Both sides are a little bit right and mostly wrong. But the only way for either side to succeed is to destroy the game. If thats what everybody wants, please - keep it up.

Here is a historical educational video:
http://youtu.be/eeOHEU7Ykyg
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 14:24:37

yes but was he receiving illegally obtained information from TC even before this?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 22nd 2012, 14:30:48

Just to clarify: from what I understand there is no proof that hanlong did anything prior than the past two sets.

The bottom line is that either you trust the admins and game mods to do their job to the best of their ability and accept our word for things our you don't. If you don't trust as as a group then going on and on about it on these forums isn't gonna change anything for you.
If I didn't trust the admins to have integrety with this game then you wouldn't be seeing me around here as anything more than a random poster.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

davidoss Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 14:32:28

OK, if that's what you say, then i'll take your word on it.

EVO Fsed LaF last set because of the cheating/hacking our site. That's one of the best reasons for war I've seen in years. EVO don't FS for no reason. In fact this set and last set are the only times we've FSed an alliance in 4-5 years.
i.e. 2 resets out of a possible 24-30 resets.

Anyway, I'm done with this. think what you want and twist what you want. i really dont care anymore.

Wrong, Evo's half-baked FS was a result of you guys being forced to come in to save what was going to be an embarrassing loss for a fully stocked MD and SoL (comprised mainly of restarts by that point). Stats don't lie. People do.

davidoss Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 14:33:59

Originally posted by martian:
Just to clarify: from what I understand there is no proof that hanlong did anything prior than the past two sets.

The bottom line is that either you trust the admins and game mods to do their job to the best of their ability and accept our word for things our you don't. If you don't trust as as a group then going on and on about it on these forums isn't gonna change anything for you.
If I didn't trust the admins to have integrety with this game then you wouldn't be seeing me around here as anything more than a random poster.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:07:43

Originally posted by Drow:

Helmet: given the above, your stance is that it's ok for SoF to tell others how they can and can't pact, but it's not ok when others return the favour?

I'm not aware of any situation where SoF tried to force another alliance to pact a certain way other than the normal political circumstances that we all have. So to summarize, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sov Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:10:28

I think he is referring to an earlier instance Helmet, before I was around and you were not really active.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:17:40

He's referring to when you told NA: "get rid of your fdp with sol or we will continue to war you".

and when i say you - i mean ivan.
re(ally)tired

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:21:39

What does Ivan trying to get them to agree to pact terms about land trading have to do with a coalition trying to tell me I can't pact Laf?

anoniem Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 16:36:54

erm... this is not about your recent pact with NA. drow is referring to 1 year or 2 ago when NA had 60+ members.

dear davidoss:
How can i be wrong? I'm evo's head of FA. i know exactly our reasons. i don't remember stating any reasons on AT in our FS, so i don't know how you managed to fabricate that crap.

run along back to hanlong's bossom.
re(ally)tired

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 17:04:44

Originally posted by Helmet:

I'm not aware of any situation where SoF tried to force another alliance to pact a certain way other than the normal political circumstances that we all have. So to summarize, I have no idea what you're talking about.

NA

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 17:06:20

Oh and just to be clear all major alliances try and influence the pacting of other alliances. It's called politics!

So I'm not saying SoF doing it is any worse than anything MD has done!

bertz Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 17:20:33

See the game is fluffed up with politics and leaders having different reasons or whatever.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 20:08:29

Well, SoF has the right to say no, just like I'm assuming NA did. Who cares?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 20:26:44

The topic of this thread (taken to school) brought a rather painful memory to the surface...

Last fall, there was a basketball game between our church's youth ("Youth Ballers"), and several church volunteers old enough to receive senior discounts (their team name was the "Old-Timers"). A week before the game, one of the church's deacons (who would be on the senior's team) bragged and said that the Youth team was "going to be taken to school". Now, picture in your mind's eye several guys and girls on the Youth team who were very good in basketball in their high schools, all bragging about how easy it was going to be, and such. Also, picture the "Old-Timers", several of them over 50 years old.

I wasn't really interested in participating in the game, but some of the youth begged me to join their team, so I did. It didn't matter, the "Old-Timers" owned us so hard, they had several orders of magnitude more points than we did by the time the lesson was over.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

UBer Bu Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 20:56:55

I don't think "orders of magnitude" means what you think it means.
-take off every sig.

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:02:25

I wasn't insinuating MX was dirty at all or that warster/sov were to blame. Just saying clode fooled a lot of ppl despite their efforts.

I only mentioned those instances because locket/torment are trying to tarnish me as a multie runner/supporter. I didn't believe sky were cheating when I played there anyway- in fact, I didn't even know they were often accused of cheating.

Comparing a new member to h4 (head in laf) isn't even a worthy analogy.

Do you even fluffing read any posts that aren't insulting in the least? Do you have some way of avoiding polite fluffing posts? Jesus dude. I told you I fluffing had the wrong assumption already and never called you a multi runner. You are such a fluffing drama queen. Stop searching for crap in every word someone posts. You say it is easy to be fooled by clode but think people are incompetent to be fooled by this cheating scandal? Double standards?

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 21:06:47

"rofl@detmer you really have no clue what your talking about as usual, you say we harrased the following tags

1 NA
NA was asked politely to drop their FDP with SOL and no harm would come to them, they refused so we took them out havnt had a problem with them since
"

Ivan: That's a pretty clear cut case of bullying right there. "If you pact someone we don't want you to, we'll beat you up".

At any rate, I'm genuinely hoping all this bullfluff will be over after this set.
Sadly, I know it won't be, and we'll all be at war again this time next set, because too many alliance leaders put their e-peens before the good of their alliance, the good of the game, or the good of the community.
That goes for people on all sides of the fence.
Right now, I just wish RD would have f**king stayed out of this, so we could have had an awesome war for the whole set, rather than what? a weeek of awesome, and then the rest of the time getting kerbstomped.

I hope it is over too and there is an air tight pact between people. Maybe Sof/Sol can have a friendly war or somesuch. However, Detmer from PDM has said how he doesn't wish it to be over so I guess there are still people you need to convince in your own group.

Archaic, I hope you choose to make peace instead of leaving. I like almost everyone in PDM and it would be a shame. PDM is big enough to be able to pressure it's side into peace if needed I think :P

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 22:35:45

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
I don't think "orders of magnitude" means what you think it means.

Yeah, you're probably right about that. Still doesn't change the fact that we got horribly owned by a bunch of little old ladies and like 1 old guy. When the deacon did that weird move straight out of the matrix where he somehow bent over backwards and threw the basketball through several pairs of hands, bounced it off one of the Sunday school teacher's head really early in the game, and scored...I knew we were finished.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mr.Silver

Jun 22nd 2012, 23:22:38

good ol' church ball :)

Someone say a prayer to protect us all.. cause Tonight there'll be a brawl in the cultural hall :)

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 1:40:25

Originally posted by locket:
Archaic, I hope you choose to make peace instead of leaving. I like almost everyone in PDM and it would be a shame. PDM is big enough to be able to pressure it's side into peace if needed I think :P

Peace has never been unavoidable. All that needs to be undertaken is negotiations and a willingness to compromise. But people cannot expect to enter negotiations unwilling to compromise and simply demanding their terms be met.

As I posted in another thread, Alliance politics these days lacks diplomacy.

bertz Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 1:56:46

But what would SOF if there's not war? :P

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:00:16

There can be no peace between LaF and SOL/EVO imho.

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:10:00

Originally posted by locket:

Peace has never been unavoidable. All that needs to be undertaken is negotiations and a willingness to compromise. But people cannot expect to enter negotiations unwilling to compromise and simply demanding their terms be met.

As I posted in another thread, Alliance politics these days lacks diplomacy.

I know. I have posted pretty much the same thing in the past. Everyones going to have to be hapyp with less than they want.

locket Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:10:16

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

That's a winning attitude.

Sov Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:25:10

Are you saying that because you believe Evo/SOL wont negotiate or because you believe LAF won't negotiate?

I know LAF is willing to negotiate. If Evo/SOL aren't willing to negotiate then they really have nothing to complain about. Although I do not believe SOL would be unwilling to negotiate, I have had many dealings with Makinso in the past as we went from enemies to close allies once before.

Cougar Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 2:37:11

Originally posted by UltraMarines:
Originally posted by TheMatrix:
H4
As you stated above, it's all spin. You can look at this from either side and think you are "right".

Why don't we just admit that everyone thinks their side is right, we all have our own agenda, and stop trying to measure who is more right than the rest?

Well said.

Since both sides are "right" lets just fight it out and enough with this silly propaganda shenanigans

I wonder how many, if any, people take AT seriously... I have The Who's "Eminence Front" in my head. It's a put on......

Soviet Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:20:17

iMag IS THE BEST!!!
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

kingofthezulus

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:28:48

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
good ol' church ball :)

Someone say a prayer to protect us all.. cause Tonight there'll be a brawl in the cultural hall :)

I tore my ACL playing church ball. Never again!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:32:31

well they will have to keep getting their asses handed to them by Laf set after set till they realize Laf's superior country running capabilities and strategical warfare strikes.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 26th 2012, 11:26:24

I think anoniem was in sof for a set as well:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!