Verified:

Junky Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:47:41

I'd just like to state... if noone knew this already...

SOL declares war again SoF... in defence of SOL
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

cypress Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 0:48:34

bonus

bertz Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 3:04:52

Why would Evo want LaF to be out of the game?
I don't think QZ and Yank want that kind of act though LaF had been doing it to Evo for 3 wars they broke pact on us

Ivan Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 12:16:59

and evo broke pact on sof to gangbang sof yes yer so much better bertz goo evo

Makinso Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 14:28:25

Fingolfin what are you smoking?
Both the LaF wars mentioned by Dagga SOL was in disadvantage.

The first war was 41 SOL countries vs 75 LaF countries on full stocks at that time. Not destocking just massive stocks. You had nearly double the numbers, the income and the stock to turn that war around in no time. LaF simply didn't.

The 2nd war LaF FSed SoL with a much better prep as we prepped for later. LAF dropped to 55 - 60 members cutting deadweight by LaFs own words at that time and FSed a 55 - 60 member SOL. We turned the war around and beat LaF.

Drow Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 15:04:29

murf: ;) You guys paied it back to me this set and last set :P
actually I almost stepped down as HoW over that. PDM membership was PISSED too. it wasn't a bad turnout for that FS... we still got solidly smacked though.
Leadership wasn't there, and our activity sucked.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 22:45:15

Originally posted by Boltar:
my take on even wars. yes its fun. but there is almost never a even war for 1 reason the FS's if done right are massive.. if u take 2 80 country clans and they war each other whom ever gets the FS. can possibly have a 20 kill FS in 24 hrs.. then it makes it 80 vs 60... even at the start yes.. even after 24 hrs.. not even close.. if proper targets are picked.. the best countries and the biggest potential threats by production are dead.. lets not forget if a couple of those countries who got hit had 0 sdi... 50-65 chems to kill a country could be done by 2 guys for readiness.. its not hard to get a huge advantage.. the only way u will ever have a even war. is u setup 2 clans or 2 sides.. and have the #'s close roughly 1-3 country difference and have a mutual FS day and time..

The FS thing can be worked around when the clan that is doing the FS hits a bigger tag.

It goes with the attitude of the leadership, really. Some play just to win no matter what, others play to have payback, others like to have fun, others want the challenge, etc.

bertz Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 2:59:22

Originally posted by Ivan:

and evo broke pact on sof to gangbang sof yes yer so much better bertz goo evo

And when was that?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2012, 3:17:36

i saw that flamey was saying I demanded a crazy amount of reps for his members' really douchey post-war "i'm bored and want to mess up someone's round" hits. I quickly want to clear that up because it was not at all a crazy amount of reps.

I worked it out using the same sort of formulas as your allies' pacts and you guys actually agreed with the number (even ivan). if you had paid us back at the end of the round you were in (which was entirely possible after your war was over, after all that's why you were able to grab us) then you wouldn't have had to pay us back the next round.

you're also leaving out the part where we decreased the amount of reps owed because the value of reps is higher earlier in the round. It was still never even close to being paid off -- and come to think of it,it only started being paid after you knew we were pretty much ready to war from spies and/or hanlong.

the bottom line is that if you think that was a lot of reps, you're crazy because it was the actual amount of cash to pay for the end NW they lost based on the strats they were running. You're allied to the most reps-hungry alliance in the history of the game. maybe they can teach you a thing or two about how reps work :p

oh and on topic, if evo had LaF on the ropes trying to force them from the game, I'd absolutely go back there and help LaF win that conflict. that being said, i hope no one is trying to run anyone from the game and if you are, stop it.

you can all go back to trolling eachother now.

Edited By: Pang on Jun 26th 2012, 3:22:28
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Boltar Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 3:46:49

pang should also point out.. he talked alot to me about those reps.. he really loves me on the inside.. but outside he doesnt wanna express it

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2012, 4:19:07

true story. everyone in sof feels the same way about me.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ivan Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 5:14:10

This set bertz

LaF>EVO
SOL>LAF
SOF>SOL
etc
etc
etc etc

Sov Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 3:10:10

Originally posted by Flamey:
Maybe its you who should put 'your brain in gear'. Your whining, aggressiveness and downright public flaming motivates our leadership and membership to kill you. It is partially right that we were going to come after SoL/Evo no matter what, but what do you expect when you spend most of the set flaming us and proceed to drop our pact at the end of the set. Instead of blaming war alliances for state of the server, maybe you should look closer to home. If you cannot toughen up your membership to withstand a few sets of war; if you cannot increase your members via recruitment, maybe you shouldn't trashtalk to an alliance that can war everyset and is getting stronger every set.

Flamey wins the thread.

Taveren Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 7:49:29

And the circle jerk claims another thread.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 27th 2012, 23:17:55

"From a game design perspective, from the viewpoint of a game designer or game admin, you don't fix a game by letting the player base find a solution - you fix the damn game by changing the game mechanics."
Actually it's a combination of the two. If people are determined not to get along at all no change in game mechanics is going to accomplish that. As far as fixing the game mechanics everyone's definition of what "fixing" would be is different. It *is* being worked on but probably not as fast as many folks would find ideal.
There will be more changes (that hopefully the majority will like) comming though, don't worry about that:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!