Verified:

Mockdu Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 23:59:33

any one remember this one??

Mickster leader of SoL comes to do battle and to hammer SoF. He brings 4,000 troops with him. As he reaches the battlefield, suddenly on the crest of a hill there appears a solitary figure, a little lone SoF trooper.

"Hammer of the SoFers?" yells the lone SoFer. "Come up
here, ya SoL bums, and I`ll give you a hammering!"

Mickster turns to his commander and says, "Take 20 men and deal with that
SoF upstart!" The commander sends 20 men over the hill to kill the lone SOFer.

Ten minutes later, at the crest of the hill, the little lone SoFer appears and shouts. "You SoL bums!" he yells. "Come on the rest of you!! Come on, I`ll have you you honour bound hussy fluffs!!!"

Mickster by now is getting somewhat annoyed. He turns to his commander. "Take 100 men and kill that little guttersnipe!" The commander sends 100 men over the hill to do the job.

Ten minutes later, the lone SoFer reappears at the top of the hill again, his hair all sticking up, his shirt a bit torn. "YOU SOL SCUM!" he yells. "I`m just warming up!!! Come and get me!!!"

Mickster loses his patience. "Commander, take 500 men and personally WIPE HIM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!" he yells. The commander gulps, but leads 400 men over the crest of the hill.

Ten minutes later, the little SoFer is back. His clothing is all torn, his face is covered in blood, snot and grime, and he yells, "Is that the best you can do???? You`re bloody WIMMIN!!!! Come on, come and have a go ya bunch of Jessies!!!"

Mickster turns to his second in command. "Take 1000 men over that hill and don`t come back till you`ve killed him!" he commands. The second in command gathers the men and they ride off over the hill to their fate.

Five minutes later, one of the SoL troops appears back at the top of
the hill. He`s covered in blood and his clothes are all torn.
"SIR!!" he yells. "It`s a trap!!! There`s TWO of them!!!"

LadyGrizz Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 0:12:50

Oh man, that was pure genius that one =)

Anonymous

Jun 28th 2012, 0:23:46

I miss seeing good wardecs.

de1i Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 0:34:48

My favorite besides a very vulgar PageOne (IX) declaration on SOL is when I told Scarface he got to post the war declaration for when we declared on UCN in defense of TSW. It wasn't the content that made it my favorite but just knowing how much he enjoyed posting it makes it one of favorites.

http://tinyurl.com/7ozdyyu

Pride Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 1:05:37

Lol good war dec.

Who won that war ?

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 3:16:20

Mockdu sighting!

*humps*

ninong Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 3:26:08

de1i, isnt scarface retired during that time? did he just come out of vacation/retirement to post that one?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Kumander Otbol

Jun 28th 2012, 10:21:50

was talking about that in SoF site before you posted it here. lol. that war dec sparked my interest for joining SoF.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting