Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2012, 13:08:05

since the change to reduce dropping of land countries now mass farm then self delete to prevent being farmed back

a) everyone can grab anyone dead
b) a tag can grab anyone dead that hit them within x hours
c) a play can grab anyone dead that hit them within x hours

set for any dead, self deleted, admin deleted or a combination thereof

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 15:39:27

suiciders hit to n+1 tags so basically every1 would be farming those and those who get 1st dibs get best results and those who get 1st dibs might not be those who lost most.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 30th 2012, 16:17:51

or just disallow self-delete if you've committed aggressive acts in the previous x hours. like joining gdi or dropping land ...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2012, 16:20:28

Dead = Dead
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

General Earl Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 16:57:44

what about when killing a country, everyone who participated in the kill run gets a portion of the country's remaining assets (bushels, land, tech, etc), based on how many civs they killed.
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 30th 2012, 17:02:23

that could make the attacking changes even trickier, GE... actually even more incentive to not break, if there are tangible rewards for civs killled.
also, that could magnify the difference between breakers and nonbreakders pretty significantly if those changes get reverted. unless i'm mistaken, currently breakers kill a proportionally huge number of civs
having said that, i don't necessarily disagree with the idea, but obviously there would need to be some tuning of some sort on the actual equation

edit:
thinking on it some more, maybe based on pop killed isn't a terrible thing. allows the larger countries in a tag to grow without taking landgrabs. maybe i like that after all...

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2012, 19:32:06

ge's suggestion would lead to difficult calcing like how 2139 x tech is divided among 15-40 hitters and at FFA it would be very difficult, 2 players use 32 countries to kill 1 country and dead country had 1337 points at x tech.

land would be total pia, finishers wouldn't get much if any land if suicider has 5k+ land and biggest countries get most of that land.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2012, 13:15:49

i like no deletions for 24 hours too

in fact id like no deletions and you can still be grabbed, and reduced dr for tags/countries that have been hit, thats less exploitable landtrading as youd need to sacrifice a country to do it

and if it happened to work things could be changed in the future

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2012, 13:18:13

you could always change pop killed to mil killed, or a combination, even throw in total hits made if you want

but the amount to distribute doesnt matter, just leave a leftover amount, with tech allies if you tech 9 points, they get nothing, it doesnt really matter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 4:39:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Dead = Dead
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 6:35:06

Lol @ koh
The Death Knights

XI

bertz Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 7:33:11

Automatic AI control on deleted countries is more fun.
Since no one lead them, anarchy will rise.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2012, 8:23:36

would be interesting to make as good a country as you could then let the AI take over and see how it did

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 15:29:02

Just make it where the cowards cant self delete
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 17:56:44

Dead = Dead
(•_•)

DeathRider Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 1:42:25

I like the idea of disallowing self deletes within 72 hours of making a grab, just like with vacation mode:P No dropping of land either until 72 hours after making an attack...