Verified:

kakoroto Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 7:13:40

GDI in express says it's ok to do reg spies, bomb banks, steal tech, etc. I did an LG on a guy early, then later he did a bunch of steal tech ops on me. I did One back, and I was then open to being FUBARed. It says I was to be protected. I want my money back...and my country that was going to win

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 11:39:28

You're only protected if you did no more than one offensive act on the other country. The SS was the first, the steal was the second. The number of attacks he did on you is irrelevant to your protection.

You said he did multiple steal tech ops on you, that means you can FUBAR him at any time, but if you chose to do so, you also allow yourself to be FUBARed by him.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 14:59:23

Can you do one steal tech and not be vulnerable?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Assassin Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 16:18:53

wow, and you were looking good with those three jet leeches and three tech leeches.

karma.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 16:37:31

LOL
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:42:34

Ya blid, that's what some people do, just steal 1 time from everyone. You would have to take special care not to landgrab anyone you have stolen from by recording manually.