Verified:

aponic Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 22:24:53

I may not be playing, but I do realize you were repeatedly killed and that must have hurt membership. I am wondering why the number drop-offs are so dramatic. Did some leaders resign?
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 22:25:34

This is not meant to be some fluff storm troll thread
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 22:25:44

Anoniem quit.. not sure if there were changes in Sol though. KJ isnt there also but I dont know if he was Evo last set

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 8th 2012, 22:26:35

well other than anon/KJ who you saw the posts here, no; we always lose members during war and gain during netting ^^

but we also have 3x as many country threads as countries tagged... we're always a little slow to get started as people sit on the first 120(120) before deciding what to do...
Finally did the signature thing.

Cabrito Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 22:32:34

I hate coming oop with no stored turns.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Scorba Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 2:16:08

The current game isn't much fun for a warring alliance, so while we have people return to the game every set, we tend to lose a few more.

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 3:00:47

It's the natural way of things when you continually lose not to being the worse side - just being the side more willing to try and create even playing field and stimulate some enjoyment in this toxic server.

Any drop off in members is absolutely attributable to the server destroying tactics of SOF/LAF that were started by hanlong and carried on by the supposedly remorseful current leaders in LaF and the leeching, hypocritical barrel scrapers in SOF.

When the wheel turns and SOL is once again is on top of the tree (as has always happened in the last 14 years) I hope they show absolutely zero mercy to the grubs that have time and again shown they aren't worthy of squaring up for a fair fight.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 3:02:38

(Assuming SOF hangs around to face the music once they start losing members)
signatures are stupid.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 3:03:02

lol.

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 5:16:08

What dagga conveniently neglects to mention is that SOL's largest membership drop (over 25%) was the set after they won a friendly war against LCN and Imag. It is just very convenient to point the finger of blame elsewhere to deflect attention away from SOL's own shortcomings.

Here dagga:-

http://forums.earthempires.com/...amp;z=leadership-resource

Maybe you should support this initiative as maybe I can teach you and your Alliance how to get members and maybe sustain a decent membership.... even after "successful" sets.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 5:58:42

You mean the set after their reunion when many people returning for 1 set will have gone back into retirement?

You're a beacon of hope for the game managing to recruit 10 new members every set, lets ignore the 20 you're causing to quit through your alliances actions.

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:00:22

Don't be jealous that SOL won a war that was fun for both sides Sov!

If SOF has the stamina to last 75 resets then we will see what your membership drop is. The biggest membership drop I've seen from SOF was 100% after a few multies hit you.

Your gutless tactics are responsible for membership drops. At least be man enough to admit it you fluffing fluff.
signatures are stupid.

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:01:22

You are responsible for your own Alliance's actions. If Evo didn't want to fight it didn't have to break pact with SoF. Not my fault you couldn't back yourself up.

But you can continue to point the finger of blame at others if it makes you feel better.

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:02:29

dagga your Alliance is terrible and you are a terrible member for it. Do I need to say more? Maybe SOL is just losing members because they are sick of you? Who knows.

Zahc Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:14:25

When the hell was sol on top?
llort orp s`fos

Ivan Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:14:59

Amazing, youd think that KJ and Dagga would learn but here they are trying to get their alliances killed again

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:15:58

No, alliances are losing members because a fluff game is being exploited by fluff heads like yourself.

There is only one way to save a game like this and it is not calling in the kitchen sink and ruining wars because your e-penis is a tad on the small side.

I seem to recall Sov trumpeting his return to the game as a 'great thing' and 'changes will be made'.

Hogwash. You're all talk no action and your lack of spine is hurting the game. You can take your lopsided 'victories' (thanks to great allies like RD - what a sell out) but the lameness doesn't end there because you can't even take responsibility. I pity you.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:17:32

Ivan it would be a breath of fresh air if you tried by yourself for a change. When was your last decent win again?

Oh that's right, in Swirve.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:22:42

Originally posted by Zahc:
When the hell was sol on top?

You can track when an alliance is the best in the game very easily. It is when SOF is sucking from their teat for protection like a swamp leech.

That would be, during the SOL v LAF wars when SOF avoided SOL at all costs and begged for an FDP.

See? Easy.
signatures are stupid.

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:28:05

Originally posted by dagga:
I seem to recall Sov trumpeting his return to the game as a 'great thing' and 'changes will be made'.

Where dagga? Here?
http://forums.earthempires.com/...p;z=sof-leadership-change

Originally posted by Sov:

Over the coming weeks I will be making a lot of changes to SoF mainly relating to policy and internal structure.

How does this affect other Alliances? Well it may provide some Alliances with a fresh opportunity to restart relations with SoF.

I guess interpretation isn't one of your strong points? "Internal structure" must be a foreign concept to you right? Maybe that is why SOL sucks?

Or maybe it was here?
http://forums.earthempires.com/...=sov-now-fighting-for-sof

Hmmm can't seem to find what you are talking about dagga. Maybe it is because you can't read?

Lets clear one thing up though. When I became a Head in SoF we had 43 members and SOL had 85. Last set (only 2 sets later) SoF peaked at 86 tagged and SOL peaked at 51. You should be proud.

cypress Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:28:18

entertainment is back!

Zahc Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:30:47

Clearly sof(66 tagged) doesnt have any idea what they are doing and sol(35 tagged) is a well oiled machine. You always fluff and moan how sof politically keeps themselves in the upler tier of alliance set after set. You say laf/sof drive members from the game when you tried to get lafers to leave by not allowing them to net for 22 sets. You guys keep getting pwned set after set i can see why your angry but you could atleast stop being hypocritic saying something is bad if sof/laf does it but good if sol does it. Your clearly a bitter person that needs drugs or a boyfriend/girlfriend to beat the stress out of yourself
llort orp s`fos

Eric171 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 7:20:53

I blame this thread on aponic.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 8:04:50

Dagga, I am not always a huge Sov fan but what has he done for the game since he came back? Well from all i hear he is a big reason Sof has doubled in membership. Many of those people were not in the game and are now. Bonus for the game. He has apparently also offered some tips to others for recruiting. Bonus for multiple groups in the game. Lots of people do good things even if they aren't in the group who you like to tongue fluff with every comment.

Now... many people seem to think peace is the best option for all involved.. perhaps you should help the game yourself and not help get your alliance killed, further lowing your membership. The game is a better place when everyone is growing.

bertz Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 9:33:28

Originally posted by Eric171:
I blame this thread on aponic.

Yeah. Damn aponic.

/eats popcorn

PG Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 9:45:55

/shakes her head...

/share popcorn with Ivan
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Mr Emerald

Aug 9th 2012, 10:11:18

cypress PM me ;)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Ivan Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:15:53

/ hands PG a beer to go with the popcorn

So to summarize this thread: Dagga hasnt learned his lesson and wants to be tag killed again

iScode Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:19:53

It's the natural way of things when you continually lose not to being the worse side - just being the side more willing to try and create even playing field and stimulate some enjoyment in this toxic server.

Any drop off in members is absolutely attributable to the server destroying tactics of SOF/LAF that were started by hanlong and carried on by the supposedly remorseful current leaders in LaF and the leeching, hypocritical barrel scrapers in SOF.

When the wheel turns and SOL is once again is on top of the tree (as has always happened in the last 14 years) I hope they show absolutely zero mercy to the grubs that have time and again shown they aren't worthy of squaring up for a fair fight.

So SOL continually fs'ing netting alliances was trying to create an even playing field??? hmmm hypocrite much dagga?

You really are a tool.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

davidoss Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:21:48

If I recall, SOL/Evo FSed LaF last set. So I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get at by trying to shove this sort of garbage down the throats of AT patrons.

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 11:52:55

So many retards not enough rebuttals.

Sov: "I will be making a lot of changes to SoF mainly relating to policy" - yes, server destroying policy. Selective copy and paste again from the retard.

Zahc: "You say laf/sof drive members from the game when you tried to get lafers to leave by not allowing them to net for 22 sets" bzzzzzt. LaF have not netted for that long because they chose to offensively target SOL, EVO and everyone else at the behest of hanlongs crusade while not being big enough to fight one even war, just one, to settle the dispute once and for all.

locket: "Well from all i hear he is a big reason Sof has doubled in membership." bzzzzt. The reason SOF has numbers is because they have piggybacked LAFs rise while hanlong was busy stealing logs and gangbanging under the guise of 'meanies are picking on netgainers'. Newsflash - SOL destroyed LAF 1 on 1 twice but it was nearly 2 years ago. Get over it. SOF are keeping their members because fair weather sailors migrate to alliances that aren't on the recieving end all the time. Recruiting drive. LOL

iChode: "So SOL continually fs'ing netting alliances was trying to create an even playing field??? hmmm hypocrite much dagga?" Oh yes, please enlighten me as to what and when these first strikes were brainiac! Oh thats right, facts are not an issue for brain dead idiots. I once saw a retarded fluffatoo at a freak show that kept headbutting its cage, eating its own faeces while reciting "PAGAWWW BURT REYNOLDS PAGAWWW". In a battle of wits with class clown iscode, I'm backing the fluffatoo.

signatures are stupid.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 12:03:57

Countries at the end of last reset: 817
Countries now (first week of new reset): 671

Just saying.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 13:45:43

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Just saying.

Awful comparison, come back in two months.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 13:50:11

I retired ?

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 13:51:21

2 months, after alliances at war have had time to recruit extra members even after having numerical advantage?

Nope, what you see now is what you get later.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sov Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 13:55:50

The only retard here is dagga.

The problem is with dagga is that he so desperately wants to save the sinking ship that is SOL.... but he doesn't know how. All these years of playing the game and all dagga can do is blame others for his own inadequacies and the failures of his Alliance.

Sov: "I will be making a lot of changes to SoF mainly relating to policy" - yes, server destroying policy. Selective copy and paste again from the retard.

My favourite policy that I introduced in SoF was the one where I can drive your Alliance into the ground AT WILL, expose you for the retard you are and make you nerdrage so badly you get yourself banned whilst trying to spray me with personal insults.

Going to nerdrage on me again dagga? Entertain me please.

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 14:18:11

2 months, after alliances at war have had time to recruit extra members even after having numerical advantage?

It's Day 3, you think everyone has even made a country yet?

maverickmd Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 14:31:57

Netting is fun, and good for the community. Lets all be friends :)

davidoss Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 15:35:43

There's a reason why LaF managed to maintain their membership base after getting gang banged 5v1 2 sets ago. And it has nothing to do with "alliances at war have had time to recruit extra members even after having a numerical advantage", seeing as how we DIDN'T have a numerical advantage. I'm not entirely sure why everyone persists on beating a dead horse. Just leave it be?

davidoss Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 15:36:04

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Netting is fun, and good for the community. Lets all be friends :)

+1

Trife Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 15:41:08

[quote poster=NukEvil; 19515; 361138]

Just saying. [/quote]

Yea, the game is running on borrowed time :( Don't think this game has much longer at it's current rate and admin efforts.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2012, 18:45:17

This thread accomplishes nothing.

Its time to for everyone to move on:)
Z is #1

Pride Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:18:48

I heard Dagga isn't even playing this set?

I don't think Sol should be accountable for his actions.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:44:54

So... you comment about how the membership has supposedly dropped... and then comment that recruiting during war is bad for the game...........

Dagga, Sol lost repeated wars to Laf since then. Get over it. Dagga talk is so easy to throw out like this ;)

I havn't heard that Pride :P For someone who is apparently not playing he sure spends a lot of time arguing for them. I personally bet he is playing anyways but who knows.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 9th 2012, 21:55:57

It always takes a few weeks to get back up to the same number; look at historical creation rates, they're quite similar
Finally did the signature thing.

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 21:59:37

Originally posted by qzjul:
It always takes a few weeks to get back up to the same number; look at historical creation rates, they're quite similar

You're just an admin, what would you know!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2012, 23:13:57

dagga isn't necessarily an idiot, he is just extremely selective about what information he takes into consideration when forming his "opinions"...

Pride Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:15:59

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
dagga isn't necessarily an idiot, he is just extremely selective about what information he takes into consideration when forming his "opinions"...

Lol he's for sure not an idiot. You can tell he's very smart with a good memory but, yeah he's very selective.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:55:14

Dont lose faith just yet folks the numbers are going up..There are currently 721 countries in the Alliance server. +50 countries from the last country post.
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:58:14

Originally posted by Pride:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

Lol he's for sure not an idiot. You can tell he's very smart with a good memory but, yeah he's very selective.

Yah.. when Alin trolled you could really see the difference between the two :P