Verified:

locket Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 20:54:32

You kept all those members and even increased further... bad Rival! :P Makes all those accusations about Laf/Sof tagging over fairly amusing now. Nice recruiting :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2012, 20:55:51

:/

guess I was wrong about them last set
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pride Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 20:58:44

I agree, great job on recruiting.

MrX Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 22:02:38

maybe because they have cuties and we have chipotles?
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

crag Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 23:16:44

Originally posted by locket:
You kept all those members and even increased further... bad Rival! :P Makes all those accusations about Laf/Sof tagging over fairly amusing now. Nice recruiting :)

nice counting. 40 is more than 44 who knew
crag
TIE President

locket Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 23:18:00

I checked what they ended last set with but your anger is appreciated. Also they will undoubtedly have more tag still so yah..

Soultaker

Aug 8th 2012, 23:42:03

watching our members increase while eating popcorn :D

cypress Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 23:48:50

Don't finish the popcorn! I'm sure PG will want some of it when she gets here ;-)

crag Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 1:10:38

what they ended with last set and the members they had were 2 different numbers. if you are suggesting that they had 39 members last set while having 43 or 44 countries tagged maybe we should let the mods know.

for everyone out there who is math challenged 40 is less than 44 and 39 plus 4 or 5 dead countries is greater than 40
crag
TIE President

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2012, 1:16:59

crag has a point. let's wait a few days to see the final numbers
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pride Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 1:24:01

Also to be (FAIR) we have to make sure Laf/Sof tag 90+ again :P

Lol these threads are silly, you should have just let it go Locket.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 1:42:22

Multis. Definitely multis.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 2:09:27

wtf Crag? Are you really trying to put that fluff in my mouth or are you just taking tips from Dagga? Seriously grow the fluff up. I checked eestats. They had 39 there. OH NO.

41 now. Considering the fluffing was how they gained a ton of members, even if this was their last to tag(and im sure it wont be) then the retard threads from last set are proven to be just that.

Bleh. Rant done. I dislike it when people imply cheating even if its just in a lame troll.

---

Wasn't meant to be a particularly controversial topic Pride :P

Chand Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 2:41:34

I'm surprised that you guys actually thought we'd we back to 25.. heh.. sorry for the ones that were holding their breath on that one..

We actually have some members who are genuinely bringing in fresh blood to the game.. oh and there are at least 6+ members who haven't tagged up yet.

And crag, come on dude.. don't be so bitter.. I know the essay you took so much time to assemble about how "LOOKY I WAS SOO RIGHTY, RIVAL IS SO DIRTYAAAAAH, HAAA!!" is irrelevant now. Maybe you can save that for this set's war, and just switch the names, from 'Rival' to 'xxxxx' clan.

-Rival HC-

Drow Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 4:14:19

Well done Rival, on your impressive recruiting work!
I will unreservedly apologise for my doubts last set.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

PG Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 4:39:44

-smiles-
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Loki Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 4:54:33

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Multis. Definitely multis.

I'd say human cloning!

Zahc Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:34:40

Old sof loki?
llort orp s`fos

Loki Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 6:57:17

Originally posted by Zahc:
Old sof loki?

yes, but i stopped after i murdered everyone

cypress Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 7:14:07

Hmmmmmm

MrTan1

Aug 9th 2012, 7:27:00

we sent our friends to rival

true story!
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Duna Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 8:21:22

So, crag, you want to war Rival again and help us reach 60? Since it sounds like you want:)

Leave us alone with our members:) Of course if you dont want to help us reach 60;)

PS
TIE has only 32 instead of 33 last reset. SPERM takers!

iScode Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:24:14

wtf Crag? Are you really trying to put that fluff in my mouth or are you just taking tips from Dagga? Seriously grow the fluff up. I checked eestats. They had 39 there. OH NO.

41 now. Considering the fluffing was how they gained a ton of members, even if this was their last to tag(and im sure it wont be) then the retard threads from last set are proven to be just that.

Bleh. Rant done. I dislike it when people imply cheating even if its just in a lame troll.

---

I would watch what your sayng if I was you, your just as bad as dagga yourself.

And again it wouldnt be a problem if rival recruited these members AFTER the war. recruiting, during a war THEY started, and then got their arse handed to them is dirty, yes bad rival!

Seriously I cant understand why you can not understand this, but then again you are someone who blatantly tried to defend the actions of Hanlong and TC so im not really surprised.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

davidoss Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:27:24

Let's just not start all of this again. RIVAL already have 42 tagged. Any attempt at doubting the legitimacy of their recruitment efforts and memebership base is just plain daft. Give credit where credit is due. Great work on the recruitment RIVAL! :)

iScode Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:31:48

im not doubting the legitimacy of their recruits, I have said this, I am saying the legitimacy of the timing of their recruiting is wrong, and i still stand by that statement.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PG Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:49:36

Originally posted by iScode:
im not doubting the legitimacy of their recruits, I have said this, I am saying the legitimacy of the timing of their recruiting is wrong, and i still stand by that statement.

when did it become dirty to recrute in a NON friendsly war?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

iScode Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:50:31

ever since i have been playing s 2001??
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 10:59:53

---

I would watch what your sayng if I was you, your just as bad as dagga yourself.

And again it wouldnt be a problem if rival recruited these members AFTER the war. recruiting, during a war THEY started, and then got their arse handed to them is dirty, yes bad rival!

Seriously I cant understand why you can not understand this, but then again you are someone who blatantly tried to defend the actions of Hanlong and TC so im not really surprised.

Really scode? You need to go back and read what I said. I never once defended what they did. I can't stand what happened. This post is nothing like a Dagga post. I disagree with you on the topic of war obviously so apparently that makes me bad or Dagga like? If it is not a friendly war then you do what it takes to win imo. Recruitment is a great way to do that. If it was friendly I'd think differently.

Chand Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 11:18:03

They see me rollin
They hatin
Trolling, they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My members so high
I'm smilin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty...
And been a baller that I am I talk to them, giving a damn bout not feeling my attitude
When they realize I ain't even ridin dirty bet you'll be leavin with an even madder mood
You can't arrest me plus you can't sue
This a message to the trolls tellin them WE HATE YOU
Crag sees me rollin
iScode hatin...
-Rival HC-

iScode Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 11:26:27

Originally posted by Chand:

They see me rollin
They hatin
Trolling, they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My members so high
I'm smilin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty...
And been a baller that I am I talk to them, giving a damn bout not feeling my attitude
When they realize I ain't even ridin dirty bet you'll be leavin with an even madder mood
You can't arrest me plus you can't sue
This a message to the trolls tellin them WE HATE YOU
Crag sees me rollin
iScode hatin...

weak bro.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Chand Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 13:08:51

heh I don't see you coming out with something better.
-Rival HC-

Duna Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 14:41:28

iScode, the most dirty thing is enter others wars. We had nice 1v1 with TIE and Imag just failed this war. So, go clean yourself and then come back to tell us what is dirty.

de1i Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 15:29:18

Right before E2025 shut down, SoF while losing a war with ICN once had a massive recruitment drive and tripled their membership. Funnily enough, Imag joined that war in defense of...

SoF

Too funny.

Edited By: de1i on Aug 9th 2012, 15:32:52
See Original Post

crag Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 16:18:37

i see you fail at understanding what im saying so i guess i have to spell it out for you. rival had 39 tagged at the end of the set. they also had a few countries that were killed before the end of the set that had not tagged up. at their maximum rival had 43 or 44 tagged. so by going with their maximum tagged you cant say that rival only had 39 members last reset. you must go with their maximum. so clearly having 39 tagged this set is not adding even more members.

chand what do you need me to help you get to 60 members for? you are going to start a war with imag this set arnt you. once you start to fall behind there you can just recruit more.
crag
TIE President

Duna Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 16:32:09

crag, and you still dont care you killed 3-4 countries, wich not played turns for week or more? Should we make them come back just because of you? Lol, funny:)
Also, we will hit LaF, but dont tell anyone, its secret. So we need even more than 60;)

PG Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 17:20:39

Originally posted by crag:

you are going to start a war with imag this set arnt you. once you start to fall behind there you can just recruit more.

And u call me paranoid Duna?

hahaha
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

crag Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 17:46:01

lol duna you really are an idiot. you clearly understand nothing of this thread.
crag
TIE President

BrainWave Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 17:56:49

Originally posted by Duna:
So, crag, you want to war Rival again and help us reach 60? Since it sounds like you want:)

Duna dont kick a man while he is down and defeated already...

get our recruits to do that for you :)

Boltar Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 18:11:15

damn u rival and ur dirty tactics to inform old players rival is around and how dare u show this game to people who never played before to help it and ur alliance grow.. u all should be ashamed of urselfs

Loki Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:18:42

I don't understand why are you guys arguing with Crag. He is good at math and has a 146% accurate info on Rival numbers.

Duna Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:02:43

Crag. Ok. I understood this thread perfect. You whine cos you guys got your asses kicked last reset. And instead of shut up and just stay away of this thread, you need to show you perfect intellect with stupid comment. Just to keep yourself big in your eyes.

locket Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:34:24

Originally posted by crag:

i see you fail at understanding what im saying so i guess i have to spell it out for you. rival had 39 tagged at the end of the set. they also had a few countries that were killed before the end of the set that had not tagged up. at their maximum rival had 43 or 44 tagged. so by going with their maximum tagged you cant say that rival only had 39 members last reset. you must go with their maximum. so clearly having 39 tagged this set is not adding even more members.

chand what do you need me to help you get to 60 members for? you are going to start a war with imag this set arnt you. once you start to fall behind there you can just recruit more.

I see you didn't read what you actually said and the accusations in it which may or may not have been joking. It is hard to tell after what I have seen your posts from last set.

I fully understood that Rival had 43 or 44 or whatever your fact checkers said they had. I had just checked the end because I didnt think about the dead ones. Apparently you have a little file folder on Rival with the real numbers though. Congrats! Either way, your entire thread is wrong and I was hoping you would acknowledge that now :)

iScode Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 1:10:01

if rival started a war with imag this set, i highly doubt they would need more membership, they would win comfortably.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

chase Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 1:22:36

can't we all just get along lol seriously its a game ment to be fun and enjoied by as many as possible time to quit crying and have fun grow up already sounds like a bunch of little kids crying have fun everyone i just got my bonus lol

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 4:14:10

Originally posted by chase:
can't we all just get along lol seriously its a game ment to be fun and enjoied by as many as possible time to quit crying and have fun grow up already sounds like a bunch of little kids crying have fun everyone i just got my bonus lol

i couldn't agree more with you mate

i have a headache, and managed to delete the reply i'd been typing out over 20 minutes, so didn't bother retyping it, so this is what you get ...

i haven't bothered to read the rest of this thread - i haven't got enough cheese to go with the whine

the best way to prove things are wrong is to go about improving things (as rival have done over the last few sets - credit to them and a lot of hard work), earn respect whatever the results of the set, and not bloody well fluff and whine endlessly

time to grow some nuts and get involved in getting things working, not expecting things to be perfect - hard work, that also works recruiting
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

bertz Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 10:37:07

WTF are this ads?
All ads I see on this thread is about recruitment. lol

Duna Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 11:39:21

I see ads like "learn english in england":) I`m so bad in english, that even google want me to improve :)

postman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 20:27:00

Crag. Ok. I understood this thread perfect. You whine cos you guys got your asses kicked last reset. And instead of shut up and just stay away of this thread, you need to show you perfect intellect with stupid comment. Just to keep yourself big in your eyes.

who is this guy?

it was an even war and a win win for both in my eyes

Duna Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 7:24:37

postman. I`m #818 owner if you asked about it. If no, then ask more precise question. I have nothing to hide about me.

As for the "win win for both". Well, of course TIE got some "profit" from this war. And indeed it was even war. But still RIVAL won.

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 8:43:57

postman. I`m #818 owner if you asked about it. If no, then ask more precise question. I have nothing to hide about me.

As for the "win win for both". Well, of course TIE got some "profit" from this war. And indeed it was even war. But still RIVAL won.

How so? Tie's side had more nw, better avg nw and more hits/kills?

how is that a win?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!