Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 19:44:46

Originally posted by martian:
I'm responsible for modding the mods. There are also multiple threads on multiple boards stating "IF THERE IS AN IN GAME ISSUE PLEASE MESSAGE A MOD DIRECTLY. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN MESSAGE ME INSITE (or on IRC) REGARDING MODERATING QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS ISSUES WITH ANY MOD". Also use the in game reporting tool.

I'm not responsible for people not reading the multiple announcements/posts concerning this.

I also sincerely hope that there isn't a post on some alliance message board encouraging people to create these situations just to draw attention to this issue.

++martian

Neither blid nor I was deleted. We're just concerned because the server is being wrecked by people like Vivanick, and the players have had to police themselves because the mods would not do anything about players using the same tactics that Chewi and another person got deleted for.

This is a clear case of selective enforcement of the rules, and even worse, it is being enforced against those who got tired of it being repeatedly abused against people playing legit, and rose up to take care of cheaters.

Quite clearly, the moderators are PROTECTING CHEATERS and DELETING INNOCENT PLAYERS.

It's not just the players who were deleted that are upset by this. Many people were cheering on those who finally stood up to the cheaters. And we're quite pissed off that cheating doesn't get you deleted, but standing up to cheating does get you deleted.

What type of message does this send, where the moderators defend cheaters from those who rise up to fight them after the cheaters are given free reign for months without being deleted despite numerous attempts reporting them? This sends the message that you are trying to fluff the game up.

You're confirming what I wrote weeks ago - there is an active effort to fluff the game up.

Edited By: Rockman on Aug 15th 2012, 19:47:05
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit