Sep 27th 2012, 1:31:04

Servant can pm me here.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Schilling Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 1:43:13

Servant's busy. You'll be dealing with me on this one.

I sent you a PM. The ball is in your court.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2012, 2:02:17

Schilling is the authorized FA in this matter.
Z is #1

Schilling Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 3:59:21

Well, fazer? Something to say, you have?

If not, we'll be doing as I specified in the PM. Cheers.

fazer Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 5:20:53

I have a lot to say. You will have alot more problems if you persist with your PM. I can assure you of that.
- -

Fazer - MGP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2012, 5:32:16

This aint FFA, you won't be able to do much, fazer, 1 vs a clan = you lost, trust me, besides Monsters are kool bunch go piss off some other clan (imag) galleri needs something to do :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pride Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 5:40:01

Lol?

anoniem Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 12:33:14

ph33r fazer's multies
re(ally)tired

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 27th 2012, 15:59:16

lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2012, 16:08:29

Just making this Permanent...

Until Fazer's new alliance, (whichever one it is that particular set) goes a WHOLE set without a single member being deleted.

Schilling will be the only FA contact fazer has from Monsters,
and Schilling has authority to make any decision he wants to make on the spot.

We will resume normal relations, after, Fazers new alliance goes a set without anyone being deleted.
Z is #1

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 27th 2012, 16:10:06

pwned

Trife Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 16:48:41

how many strikes do the game mods/forum mods give a player before a forum/game permaban happens?

TheMatrix

Sep 27th 2012, 16:55:52

in this case... probably too many

Schilling Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 17:04:09

Originally posted by fazer:
I have a lot to say. You will have alot more problems if you persist with your PM. I can assure you of that.

I have openings all week. :)

Pride Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 17:59:03

Another clan coming Fazer? I'm sad no one has contacted me to inform me :P

Then again, if you need an MD contact Fazer please get in touch with Trife, he will handle it.

Thanks

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 27th 2012, 21:16:35

unfortunately Perm bans dont really work :(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 27th 2012, 21:18:33

If you need to deal with TIE fazer contact Pride.

thanks

Buch Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 21:42:44

I would also like monsters fa to contact me I seem to have been killed twice and abed a few time

Thanks

Buch imagnum

:D

fazer Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 22:35:21

haha Servant you are truely living your best years through this online game.

I sorry that I've come and treated it like a game, and clearly upset alot of you 'earth 2025, EE LIFERS'.

It's a game. Outside your bedroom door is possibly sunlight, and real relationships.

- -

Fazer - MGP

fazer Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 22:36:48

SChilling, you guys are acting like little school kids when someone smaller then you spilt your MILK!

You've retalled 6 TIMES for 1 hit. I've said you won't be hit again, you should consider this case closed. If you can't get your land back in 6 hits you fail!

- -

Fazer - MGP

Schilling Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 23:03:58

Fazar, don't try to make this about the size of the dogs. I'm handling this the way I am due to your reputation, attitude, past dealings with Monsters (no need to go into detail there, right?) as well as just plain old simple gaming ethics. With any other alliance, the situation wouldn't be much different, except they'd have the backbone to admit they hit an alliance still in a state of war, and this probably wouldn't have made it to AT.

This is a simple matter of bad ethics and blatant disrespect on your part. You've been a thorn to us since we booted you. I'm not going to put up with it. Period. What I said to you in my PMs stands. End of discussion.

fazer Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 0:13:23

If you want to get into detail i'm more than happy to go into detail. But i will be bringing much more to the table then you, and about alot more people.

I'm not asking anything from you except to be fair. You got hit once, you hit back 6 times. To me that seems fair, actually it seems more than fair.

The situation is here that I agree with the above statement, and you don't. The only reason you can do something about that is because 'the size of the dog' in this situation is YOU. About 5 times the size.

The ball is firmly back in your court.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Goofy Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 0:17:57

The only reason you can do something about that is because 'the size of the dog' in this situation is YOU. About 5 times the size.

Do you think it is wise to try and grab a big dog's bone when the dog is way bigger than you?

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 2:14:56

Meow?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2012, 2:31:14

haha Servant you are truely living your best years through this online game.

I sorry that I've come and treated it like a game, and clearly upset alot of you 'earth 2025, EE LIFERS'.

It's a game. Outside your bedroom door is possibly sunlight, and real relationships.

And you are still here........ failure on the troll buddy.
Anyhow, even though we are in war with Monsters, I guarantee you are making more difficult to talk to them than need be. Fazer what I don't get is every set that you play there is some sort of drama on AT from you and of course you make it out to be the other clan's fault, or everyone else in this game's fault.....have you ever looked in the mirror? When you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2012, 2:35:44

And you are still here........ failure on the troll buddy.
Anyhow, even though we are in war with Monsters, I guarantee you are making more difficult to talk to them than need be. Fazer what I don't get is every set that you play there is some sort of drama on AT from you and of course you make it out to be the other clan's fault, or everyone else in this game's fault.....have you ever looked in the mirror? When you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you. [/quote]

+1
Z is #1

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2012, 3:40:37

maybe if he stopped cheating people might start to listen
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Prodde Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 9:00:29

oO

Servants quote failed so when u read the the same message twice i was pretty sure galleri and Servant was the same person......

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2012, 17:18:49

LOL
Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2012, 20:38:52

Originally posted by Prodde:
oO

Servants quote failed so when u read the the same message twice i was pretty sure galleri and Servant was the same person......

Actual truth....

When we/I do FA together....it is the split personality. He is my other personality, he likes wearing womans underwear and speaks French fluenty.
I am his other personality. I make him do the things he likes :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Schilling Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 21:52:11

If you want to get into detail i'm more than happy to go into detail. But i will be bringing much more to the table then you, and about alot more people.

I'm not asking anything from you except to be fair. You got hit once, you hit back 6 times. To me that seems fair, actually it seems more than fair.

The situation is here that I agree with the above statement, and you don't. The only reason you can do something about that is because 'the size of the dog' in this situation is YOU. About 5 times the size.

The ball is firmly back in your court.

It isn't about the number of hits. It's about the acres. Under a normal set, it would have been dealt with as a 1:1. Anyone that knows me, knows I advocate for smart game play. You make a good grab and win out, good on you. But you can't just go grabbing alliances at war.

fazer Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 22:05:15

We've already discussed this schilling.

Your recent activity in war is pitiful and we both know your only getting ankle bitting missiles, but anyway we disagree on that.

You've now taken 12 hits for 1 hit and still claiming you haven't gotten enough retribution. The country is half the size of yours.. Lol It's more shameful then anything else that you can't get it back in 12 HITS. I think enough is enough.

And @servant i am NOT going to kiss Anyones butt whole in this online so that you will finally cut me or my alliance any slack. This place has the most grudge holding, backstabbing, drama queen, school yard hissy fitters I have ever heard about.

We both know ill never be accepted in this game. It's the nature of the beast. I ran a few countries in the PAST. big fluffing deal. There are only a handful of players not tagged, when a new tag launches you get farmed at the stake. Its really not hard to imagine why someone launching a new tag would try running multiple countries. As you see I have learnt that lesson. There ain't no purple, but who really cares. This server will never see past that and darn it I don't give a rats ass either. The great thing about is that I recognize it's a game and can be rational about it. You on the other hand cLearly can not.

You got hit. That country was no in the war effort. You hit back 10+ TIMES for 1 single grab ad you still can't let it go.

Well carry on. I hope it makes you happy, and gives you the satisfaction you are clearly seeking. Whatever that is .

And please go ahead and perm ban me. It will only help me to stop playing this game, as for some reason I keep playing... When it's poison. Sigh
- -

Fazer - MGP

Trife Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 22:56:45

blah blah blah pay no attention to what i say because i'm a dumbass cheater

fixed

RavenBF Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 0:22:59

actually i was well on my way to getting 1k hits in the war effort until you gave me a reason to divert my attention.

Attacks (24/72/All): 5/11/867

It is not my fault that you cant do 1932 A (+914) times 2, perhaps instead of spending all that time cheating, you should have been spending it in math class. I was even feeling sorry for you and was going to not include the ghost acres. However, as my mom and dad told me, if you want a reason to cry, I will give you a reason to cry, so let me break down the math for you.

(1932+914)*2 = 2846*2 = 5692

or if i don't include ghost acres

1932 * 2 = 3864

What I have taken back so far:

396 + 172 + 304 + 91 + 298 + 37 + 270 + 33 + 311 + 151 + 311 + 102 + 315 + 43 + 252 + 368 = 3454

Now if you take my authorized retal acreage amount of 5692 or 3864 if i am going to ignore the ghost acres, and compare it to 3454 which i have taken back you see that the numbers in fact do not equal each other..... so to find the difference we have to subtract...do you know how to do that? In case you don't, let me show you:

5692 - 3454 = 2238 including ghost acres

3864 - 3454 = 410 excluding ghost acres

of course i am assuming by the time you were done cheating you made it to English class and learned the difference between including and excluding. So what is it going to be, continue to be a whiny fluff and further decrease my empathy for you. Or pull your skirt up and take it like a man? You saw me as a weak target when in fact I could back up my fluff. You made a mistake, suck it up.

On a side note, I have played since 15 years of age as a sophomore in high school and have never ran multiple countries, as I knew it was against the rules. I always considered breaking the rules to kinda be saying I was better than everybody else that had to abide by them. What makes you so special you think you are better than me and think its ok for you to break the rules? If you didnt want to deal with the repercussions of your actions, you should not have place yourself above everybody else in your own mind.

Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2012, 5:40:56

Hot damn!!! I agree with Raven!! The world is ending ;) LOL *hugs Raven*

fazer we cannot perma ban. If only it was that easy. You should try.... self control?

smlandau84 Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 6:23:10

I concur with galleri because she is I and I is it.

LadyGrizz Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 21:46:57

galleri is wise
=)

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2012, 22:10:04

Fazer, the great uniter:)
Z is #1

RavenBF Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 23:03:26

well that is the second sign of the apocalypse, earlier this week I agreed with KJ on an issue, and now you are agreeing with me, what is this world coming to LOL
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

Schilling Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 2:16:29

And this case is now CLOSED. I would like to take a moment to thank you all for coming to the show. Remember to get your Troll Stamp on your admission card at the front counter before you leave the theater. You get FREE admission on your 10th visit. Trash receptacles are located at both exits. Be kind, rewind, and don’t forget: The light at the end of the tunnel could be a freight train coming your way!