Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 6:47:59

Is he still around? If so any contact details?

Also... Sup FFA :) Ill be back for a few sets :)
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 9:35:44

aint seen that name in a while
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

azmodii Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 10:25:09

Haha im not even sure if he is still playing, nice to see your still around :) tis like I never left haha

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 10:29:59

yeah lots of old players around... its the only thing keeping it going lol
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

NightShade

Oct 7th 2012, 13:01:42

Nice seeing you around azmodii
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

azmodii Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 13:11:18

Likewise Nightshade :) I love the new additions the devs have added... Just donated $20... Not much.. but every cent helps :)