Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2012, 21:09:49

Don't fluffing cry later....

Thats all.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

theannonymousone Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 0:43:10

lol agreed! Ppl who double tap and think it's ok need to be taught a lesson. Especially when they run w/ a 2 SPAL and 15k tanks.

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 1:55:27

I am about to give one of those message me morons my own welcome to primary messages for retaling a retal. Fool grabs me when he is at 12mil and I am at 9mil, then lets himself sink down to 9 mil by selling off all his jets. I grab him back when I am at 12mil, he spends the whole wad to purchase jets again just to grab me back again.. I top off my SDI levels tonight and he gets to eats my missiles for the rest of the set.
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 2:45:33

Double tapping is cool.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

LATC Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 4:01:23

Thats how rival players play, not just in primary. They've got 0 class, no one respects them.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

crest23 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 4:13:27

Well he already lost a quarter of his land, he'll soon lose a bit more.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 4:38:30

me too .. stop hitting me :p

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 7:22:30

Message sent, he lost another chunk of land, units, and population. All 15 of my missiles hit their mark!

crest23 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 14:41:14

Theo is suck a lovely govt to be a douche with. He ate everyone of the missiles?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Oct 14th 2012, 17:08:38

LOL So yesterday this one guy and his ally both double tapped me within 4 minutes of each other. I bomb structure/AB'ed the smaller of the two.

I get a threat msg from him saying he's going to make me restart. Within minutes, 4 different guys spy on me and hit me, one of which was the other guy who doubled tapped me yesterday.. except he PSed all his tanks away grabbing me 5x.

What did I do? I ABed him 15 times and he's now 6k unbuilt out of 14k and 0 CS's left... hope those 1000 acres were worth it.. only 1200 turns to rebuild!

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 17:10:46

Uh I'd report that, haha. That's obvious cheating.

Also, send him a message welcoming him to the 0 c-site club, ahah! The newest member!
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 17:13:47

Desaru at least should be deleted.

herbs12 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 17:24:26

Lol nice

h2orich Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 17:57:31

Oh yea, I see that's what blid do the best. theannonymouseone you can always count on him.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 18:07:14

And what do you do best h2o? Leech tech? Leech OAs? Beg other people to fight your own battles? Cheat? What is it you do best?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 18:49:31

h2o is one of the fluffers i refer too in this thread, fluffer...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 19:13:22

Hah, wont be easy for you to retal him KoH. He's pretty big

Chewi Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 19:14:13

Retaling weeks later isn't very nice.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 19:15:05

Originally posted by h2orich:
Oh yea, I see that's what blid do the best. theannonymouseone you can always count on him.
Do you dispute that this was team play here? One ally hits, the other ally hits 25 minutes later, and then sends a threat, and then an uninvolved party launches 12 missiles within 10 minutes of that?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 19:16:24

Originally posted by Chewi:
Agreed, though h2o only hit KoH 3 days ago. But I sometimes get guys sniffing around my country a month after an attack...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 20:51:09

Bottom feeding with such large NW spread is chicken fluff
(•_•)

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 21:02:40

As was told to me last reset, you probably shouldn't attack players who are able to retaliate. It sucks, but you have to keep track of everyone's networth who you have grabbed and stay well enough above them to not get a retal from them.

Depending on if I am having a good set, or if I am currently in a scuffle with someone, I may go out of my way to retal a country who grabbed me earlier if they cant stay out of my range. If you are not double my networth or more after grabbing me, expect a retal down the road sometime..

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 21:13:41

#151 is Defense leaching off his two clan buddies while he piles up jets. While they leach off his research alliance when they are Indy and Farmer builds. He keeps just enough military so that his allies double his defensive strength.

So, it's cool if friends ally together and leach off each other, but they just cant do coordinated kill runs right?

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 21:16:12

According to the rules, yes.

Also, if he's giving them tech, but they're giving him defense, it's a more equal trade-off than just pure leeching.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 21:18:08

That guy seems to have a problem where he retal on retals everyone and then gets missiled into dust haha

Chewi Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 22:24:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Bottom feeding with such large NW spread is chicken fluff

Humanitarians in this server is 4. Lowest of all the servers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 22:39:40

$20m can grab a $5m country, thats not same as $4m grab on $1m, how will you feel if a $100m country grabs your $25m country?
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 22:49:07

helpless

Chewi Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 22:50:06

I get more annoyed at countries around my net hitting me since it is just a waste of time cause I will just hit them right back.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 23:15:24

Land trading helps both, how can it be annoying?
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Oct 14th 2012, 23:23:08

Bottom feeding is better. It is ALWAYS better to hit and not get retalled.

1. Hit, don't get retalled.
2. Hit, get retalled and hold the land.
3. Hit, get retalled and get broken.

Landtrading will involve losing resources, C-sites, military.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2012, 23:58:09

If two 60k guys hit each other, they could probably gain a lot more land than they could grabbing normally. But the rebuilding cost! It would be over $1,000,000,000 to rebuild land already built.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 15th 2012, 0:11:43

Originally posted by theannonymousone:
LOL So yesterday this one guy and his ally both double tapped me within 4 minutes of each other. I bomb structure/AB'ed the smaller of the two.

I get a threat msg from him saying he's going to make me restart. Within minutes, 4 different guys spy on me and hit me, one of which was the other guy who doubled tapped me yesterday.. except he PSed all his tanks away grabbing me 5x.

What did I do? I ABed him 15 times and he's now 6k unbuilt out of 14k and 0 CS's left... hope those 1000 acres were worth it.. only 1200 turns to rebuild!

Yeah I am about to go look at mod stuff, I hope you reported this?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 0:28:49

Landtrading is only beneficial to both sides if both countries are running low defenses to avoid oil/jet costs (and I'm talking about 2 mil turrets on 50k land type of low defenses).

Otherwise, both parties lose and someone will grow bigger than both of them will just grab both of them in a week.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 0:42:50

Good points, title of this thread still stands, fk off me :)
(•_•)

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 0:48:42

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

Landtrading is only beneficial to both sides if both countries are running low defenses to avoid oil/jet costs (and I'm talking about 2 mil turrets on 50k land type of low defenses).

Otherwise, both parties lose and someone will grow bigger than both of them will just grab both of them in a week.

you left out needing to have the same builds, or costing alot more in building
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 0:57:45

KoH did I grab you? After a while there are no more 1/4 size countries left and you gotta start doing the riskier 1/2 size grabs. I only ask because I don't want to cry to myself later.. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

Oct 15th 2012, 1:19:35

Originally posted by galleri:

Yep I reported it. I was looking at eestats today and they have a bunch of similar hit patterns if not all of their hits.. one guy double taps, other guy double taps, sometimes a third guy gets in there, two of them get off untouched.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 1:33:35

Originally posted by Serpentor:
KoH did I grab you? After a while there are no more 1/4 size countries left and you gotta start doing the riskier 1/2 size grabs. I only ask because I don't want to cry to myself later.. Lol
KoH uses the same country name most of the time so you should know! But I just checked and you did not attack him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 1:36:28

Originally posted by Serpentor:

Not yet, Serp :p but i just got hit for 1k acres, might be able to PS him tomorrow, he's 9m nw haha
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 1:37:29

how do you plan to hurt the guys who are 30m net?

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 1:51:21

Biohazard?
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 1:59:42

Yup, Serp :)

Blid, me no share war tactics before a campaign, im not a Democrat, bro!
(•_•)

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 2:23:21

I could be wrong, but I think that guy who just hit you KoHearts is part of the message me for help crew. He holds two alliances with the one I am launching missiles at.

And I apologize for my attack on you earlier in the set, go easy on me, I am fairly new around here! xD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 2:34:00

PMd you ^
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 15th 2012, 3:40:31

Originally posted by galleri:

Yep I reported it. I was looking at eestats today and they have a bunch of similar hit patterns if not all of their hits.. one guy double taps, other guy double taps, sometimes a third guy gets in there, two of them get off untouched.

Thank you :) All fixed.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 3:55:38

yeah galleri!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2012, 4:01:32

/me <3 galleri :)
(•_•)

Oct 15th 2012, 12:54:40

Whooo thx galleri!

kmang Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 13:38:16

Your agents destroyed 479,080 of your enemy's jets!

Retalling a retal to a retal to a retal.