LAf will policing for us.

put us on DNH!!!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:13:16

i like imagnum... they turn into great parking lots.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:13:34

Confirmed.

- LaF Head of War

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 20th 2012, 18:16:48

lol.
btw PG I wasn't crying, I find it funny....so hostile you are. You even raged quit irc. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

P.S. guess you want to be monsters jr?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:18:44

80 vs 20, this shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:19:56

80???

wow we grew a lot :O

iNouda Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:21:55

We're already in a war with LCN, you just had to jump in didn't you?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2012, 18:22:02

nouda is number challenged. But I suppose that doesn't much matter. lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

PG Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:25:24

Originally posted by iNouda:
We're already in a war with LCN, you just had to jump in didn't you?

hmm i think i saw that happen before!!! - wondering when that was!!!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2012, 18:28:15

It's ok at least we won't gain members during a war....wondering who did that!!!

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:31:25

Thats because you can't galleri, we could, so we did :D

Marco Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:32:01

God forbid you gain members, that is such dirty play.

Good luck to my lovers in rival.
Also good luck to my remaining friends in imag, loves you scodey

ZIP Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:33:04

so lets here the reason - this should be good.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:34:41

Originally posted by ZIP:

We had a 1 on 1 war, we were winning, they jumped us... they have a 1 on 1 war, they are winning, we jump them.

quite simple really

Kumander Otbol

Oct 20th 2012, 18:37:48

they took rival's prey. :P
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2012, 18:41:33

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

Nah this was planned by Rival since last set....the whole server knew this as every clan out there except Rival came to tell me they were coming this set.

PG Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:49:17

Originally posted by galleri:

Nah this was planned by Rival since last set....the whole server knew this as every clan out there except Rival came to tell me they were coming this set.

and still u hit someone else and thought we let it go?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

danzigrules Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:49:25

sure they did you fluff

morwen Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:51:03

argh, i hate posting in these threads but when did imag ever do something according to 'maybe if we sneak out, they wont come after us?'-logic?

just one example will do.

ty ty pretty plz

Soultaker

Oct 20th 2012, 18:54:23

We rule imag is our landfarms muhaha!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 18:58:36

It's hard to feel any pity for iMag, even if Scode is a new leader, because ruining people's fun with stupid wars is what iMag did for about 2 years under Soviet.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

archaic Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:04:01

Typical Rival doucheyness, great job against LCN imag

Edited By: archaic on Oct 21st 2012, 3:14:50
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Flamey Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:08:49

Poor ICN.

Loki Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:12:45

Well, imagnum got what they deserved.
Originally posted by archaic:
Typical Rival doucheyness, great job against ICN imag

You know, if you feel sympathy for imagnum, joining their tag and helping them out would be more useful than cheering on AT.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 19:17:03

This had nothing to do with Soviet. This was Scode's doing.
Z is #1

davidoss Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:20:02

What does ICN have to do with this?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:25:42

no idea, as far as I know Infernal Council of Nations (ICN) is netting while La Cosa Nostra (LCN) got fs'd by Imaginary Numbers (IMAG).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

PG Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:25:54

Originally posted by davidoss:
What does ICN have to do with this?

hmm im wondering that myself...
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:40:31

ICN needs attention too...

HI ICN!
/me humps

ZIP Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:56:46

Originally posted by Servant:
This had nothing to do with Soviet. This was Scode's doing.

and what is your hand in this servant?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Tleilaxu Tank

Oct 20th 2012, 19:58:30

In my humble opinion, Imagnum must grown and become stronger. They are too weak now for fighting with them. But i remember how Imag attacked us in 1 vs 1 war with Tie 1 set ago too - http://forums.earthempires.com/...nary-numbers-declares-war
and understand feels that my clanmates have:)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2012, 19:59:11

Originally posted by PG:

and still u hit someone else and thought we let it go?

I never said that tyvm. You came up with that in your own brain.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 20:03:38

None. Zip.

You greatly overestimate my ability and influence.
Z is #1

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:09:33

I wonder if Tie will join the war
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

locket Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:10:26

It's ok at least we won't gain members during a war....wondering who did that!!!

Wow... whining much? -_- OH NO THEY GAINED MEMBERS AND KEPT THEM>! THAT WAS SO BAD

ZIP Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:17:35

ya the rival FS was the best kept secret like Michael Jackson liked boys.

Buch Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:42:30

You ppl are slow kill me already

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:47:03

I do believe you knew that Rival was the next alliance after THE Monsters standing in line to give IMAG a beatdown

I commented on scode's war declaration that his reasoning to FS LCN was pathetic at the very least.
Your quoted comment Galleri just proved me right....scode just wanted to ruin another alliance's reset before getting your asses handed to you again.

otherwise why wouldn't you FS Rival before they get you......or prepare your countries for a Counter Strike should Rival be the one to hit you first

I wonder who the next alliance in waiting is that Imag will have to deal with next reset.

scode needs to get his act together real fast

Edited By: Over The Hill on Oct 20th 2012, 20:52:29
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:12:53

and what is your hand in this servant?

ewww... You should have capitalized "Servant", otherwise that just sounds gross...

Maybe a comma in there too, like "...and what is your hand in this, Servant?"

iTarl Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:13:25

why oth? we are doing exactly what the members of Imaginary Numbers want to do. after 12 years and 2 servers you guys still dont get it, its not that hard to figure out, is it?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2012, 21:13:27

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

I do believe you knew that Rival was the next alliance after THE Monsters standing in line to give IMAG a beatdown

I commented on scode's war declaration that his reasoning to FS LCN was pathetic at the very least.
Your quoted comment Galleri just proved me right....scode just wanted to ruin another alliance's reset before getting your asses handed to you again.

I wonder who the next alliance in waiting is that Imag will have to deal with next reset.

scode needs to get his act together real fast

What I said has nothing to do what you and PG have said. That is twisting my words.

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:23:53

great reason in your war dec PG, at least post something constructive like i did so we know what we need to do to improve relations.

Also yes locket, recruiting during war is wrong, it has been since 97.

The war we hit rival was already over, our war dec had no effect on the outcome of the war, it was a political move to show the rival that the you should not recruit during war, this war is for no reason and has a massive effect on the war.

Sooooo did LCN need to call you in? seriously why does no alliance like to explain their actions like i do? do you not want to improve this game and get it to grow? or are you all about just destroying it, Monsters and Rival im talking to you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PG Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:37:17

Originally posted by iScode:
great reason in your war dec PG, at least post something constructive like i did so we know what we need to do to improve relations.

Don’t worry about improving the relationship with RIVAL and iMagNum - it will never happen…

The war we hit rival was already over, our war dec had no effect on the outcome of the war, it was a political move to show the rival that the you should not recruit during war, this war is for no reason and has a massive effect on the war.

Political move? Hmm ok lame excuse, tell me why you thought it was so important to show that it’s NOT legal to recruit in a NON friendly war???

Sooooo did LCN need to call you in? seriously why does no alliance like to explain their actions like i do? do you not want to improve this game and get it to grow? or are you all about just destroying it, Monsters and Rival im talking to you.

iscode please don’t try to be a saint… go take your fluff theories somewhere else, no one wants to listen to them
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:45:43

Thats a great attitude you have, so what your saying is you want to drive players from a dieing game? Yet your allies are trying to improve and grow this game?? seems strange.

Why is a political move a lame excuse? Is an alliance not allowed to stand by allies and stand up for what it believes in?

It is important to show thats its not ok to recruit in a non friendly war because it is cheap, if you loose, loose with honour and dignity don't take away someones good efforts simply because you cant handle to loose a close war. This whole 'not recruiting at war' thing started because alliances didnt want to recruit spies during war back when e2025 was full of them, now its more simply because it is a dirty tactic to turn the odds in your favour. I am all about being a fair player as I have tried to stress since I took over imag.

I have tried to be nothing but a saint since I took over imag. I have tried to work with all alliances but at the same time stand up for the policies that imag members voted on, I have ALWAYS tried to look for peace before attacking an alliance. I have tried to turn imag from an alliance that blindsides people for no reason to an alliance that wars for good clear reasons, hence my long war decs and posts explaining my actions. Obviously, this server does not respect or appreciate what I have tried to done for imag, i will ensure that my future actions represent what beltz originally created the alliance for because simply, that is what you all are telling me the server wants, and when you all complain about imag's actions, I will refer them to this post.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 21:50:50

...and we're back at iScode is being right and everybody else is being wrong...

...and if you knew RIVAL was going for you this set, why not just smack them with a FS, to afraid you was going to loose that war so you decided to ruin someone elses set before you was being destroyed.

iMag being stomped... hmm, haven't I seen that before?

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:55:16

the reason we hit LCN instead of rival is because we had a reason to FS LCN, we had no reason to hit rival this set, if we fs'd them before they hit us then it would go against everything I have said here and what I am trying to do for imag.

The reason we fs'd so early was because before I went MIA i told soviet that servant was not actually trying to work towards peace and that we would have to have early war ready countries to be prepared for an FS by monsters next set, then when I came back the countries were already in place however we did manage to secure a DNH with monsters due to me going MIA unexpectedly.

It is not about me being right, it is about trying to improve this game and getting it go grow, if me standing up and trying to put imag on the right path helps that then that is great, but the community has shown me they do not want an honourable and fair imag, they want an unpredictable imag. That is also fine with me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:04:22

Scode, a lot of tags bring back veterans for war, what's the difference of new recruits?
How can you compare being closed to spies, to recruiting in a clean game?
Can we also please keep in consideration, rival is still rebuilding from its loss years ago, its basically a new tag. Rival has hundreds of members that still haven't come back, can you really fault the fact that someone (Duna) got their recruitment on the right track?

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:07:12

Yes Marco because the only reason they actively recruited was because they FS'd tie and then when tie actually started beating them (which they never thought would happen) they decided to recruit to ensure they won.

If i do not stand up for my ally in what I believe is a dirty tactic to win a war then I would be just as bad as LCN...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:14:06

I still can't see how its a dirty tactic... Its a war game, the only rules are game rules, just because its never really been done, that i recall, doesn't mean its dirty. I do seem to recall Rival in its history being trend setters by thinking out of the box, they had many firsts in this game. Add war time recruitment to the list?

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:18:48

if you do not see how FS'ing an alliance expecting to win and then when they turn the tables on them, recruiting to ensure you win rather than losing is a dirty tactic then we will have to agree to disagree.

I wouldnt of cared if rival were a) winning. b) FS'd by TIE or c) winning the war by a mile.

the fact that tie turned the tables on them meant rather through conventional methods like a new war strategy, rival had to resort to what i consider dirty tactics. Meaning they obviously could not beat tie on skill alone. That to me is dirty.

Edited By: iScode on Oct 20th 2012, 22:34:12
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!