archaic Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 3:10:04

TAN is nohting if not clear

well hes lots of thingd besides clear, but hes very clero

not mr clear thouh, just cliear
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Atryn Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 3:54:45

Sooo.... there was much circle jerking and the stuff that came of it was not clear?

Pride Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 3:58:35

I prefer the duggy

anitasanchez

Oct 26th 2012, 4:21:02

CIRCLE JERK SOUNDS FUN

HA!

Makinso Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 7:16:29

LoL with TIE obliterated I wouldn't call this even. Should've FSed them both at the same time.

I think this argument card got pulled by SOF and or it's allies within the last year?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 8:24:11

and yada yada ya.. joe rogan!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 13:01:00

Makinso back in ur cage

archaic Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 13:58:40

Maki sighting!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pride Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 15:36:35

Hey Maki :)

Makinso Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 16:22:50

sup pride :)

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 16:59:05

Next time we'll let Tie/MD FS us and we won't even attack back until the AT vaginas let us know it's fair. :)

Sov Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:10:54

lol

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:13:25

Originally posted by Helmet:
Next time we'll let Tie/MD FS us and we won't even attack back until the AT vaginas let us know it's fair. :)

That's Mr. Bleeding AT Vagina to you...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Vic Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:18:18

All that I know is requiem is the man

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 26th 2012, 17:39:39

oh a bukkake

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:46:16

you know what they say.. "if you can't beat 'em then join 'em"
re(ally)tired

Pride Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:13:22

You act as if thats what would of happened had you not gone on the offensive.

Pride Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:13:59

Originally posted by Makinso:
sup pride :)

How you been? RL treating you well?

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 19:39:59

Originally posted by Pride:

You act as if thats what would of happened had you not gone on the offensive.

Who knows! I never thought we'd war.

But actually I meant we announce our intentions. FS's are unfair!

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:03:06

Double FS and FS during war DNH on random alliances. Seems legit helmet

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:07:35

Yes, just like 5 alliances attacking Laf is legit.

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:15:36

I dont know when that happened or what it has to do with what i just said. And at no point in any of the previous wars was LaF focused on by 5 alliances, and that also has nothing to with the facts relating to random attack. Also last time i checked MD never FS laf in any of the wars. (if that is what this is about still)

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:20:25

Oh, I thought we were just having a random "legit fact" contest... my bad.

Fuji Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:30:54

Yeah, why represent your alliance with class when you can just insult everyone? I guess it's easier then actually justifying your actions. That would require someone with a 8th grade reading level. I'm sure someone in SoF qualifies :P

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:33:34

Originally posted by Fuji:

Yeah, why represent your alliance with class when you can just insult everyone? I guess it's easier then actually justifying your actions. That would require someone with a 8th grade reading level. I'm sure someone in SoF qualifies :P

For example? I hardly even post and I have no idea who you are.

Fuji Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:36:37

Stranger things have happened. :)

This thread is hilarious. PDM whining throughout the whole thing. Pathetic. haha

Examples

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:38:19

I apologize to everyone that feels like the term vagina applies specifically to them.

iScode Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:45:54

apology accepted, i felt very hurt by that.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:47:08

What do you expect us to do fuji? We have guys trying to take a dump on our war dec and we're not supposed to fight back!? It's a shame a majority of the alliances have no tactic and then throw a hissy fit when they lose
Do as I say, not as I do.

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:55:17

Originally posted by iScode:
apology accepted, i felt very hurt by that.

One hurt soul repaired, hundreds to go. :*(

I am disgusted with my behavior. I post a nasty thing like "stranger things have happened" and it causes widespread hurt and anger. :(

Now that it has been pointed out to me I see why my nasty post generated such a negative response. I will never post such an aggressive, mean and hostile war dec again.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:11:02

I liked your war dec. I think later comments provoked responses. The war dec was very honest and free of falsehoods.

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:17:09

I think some of the idiotic responses to my intentionally vague war dec provoked those responses.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:23:14

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Originally posted by Cougar:
Originally posted by archaic:
I'll retract that, I see it was just a rogue RD guy farming

hopefully omega will kill him

I'd like to see them try. It would make this reset more interesting =)

10 points for foreshadowing ;)

And now you get your 10 points :)
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Fuji Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:25:52

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What do you expect us to do fuji? We have guys trying to take a dump on our war dec and we're not supposed to fight back!? It's a shame a majority of the alliances have no tactic and then throw a hissy fit when they lose

One alliance is calling people "vagina's" and "whiners" as a response to criticism with out so much as a word to the nature or reasoning behind their actions. But yeah, you're right. The other side is the one throwing a hissy fit...

And the point I made Helmet (since it apparently flew over your head), was that you've been unable to defend your actions or justify your war, short of calling people stupid names. Or do you consider your self proclaimed "vague" declaration justification enough? I don't really care about the answer to that question. What's done is done. I'm just saying that you representation of SoF (in my eyes) has been pretty sad.

I'm done in here, flame away :P

matti Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:27:40

Fuji sounds mad because he got called a vagina
SoF Henchman

Kumander Otbol

Oct 26th 2012, 23:34:24

fuji should join SoF for a set. =)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:36:45

Fuji: Do us both a favor and don't talk to me. lol

Anonymous

Oct 26th 2012, 23:38:28

This game is almost unplayable because of all the whining.
Why shouldn't Helmet call people out on it?

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:40:42

Originally posted by Anonymous:

Best post I've seen in a long time.

bertz Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:52:47

Fuji has a point. The FS reason is so vague.
But it always has been from warring clans like Imag, SOL and SOF.

..and I love vagina.

Sublime Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 0:01:26

You know, an awful lot of people are following TIE's example and beating the "SoF sucks" drum. Well, no shortage of targets I guess :-)

Sov Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 0:36:38

I gave Pride my reasons for this war. Those are the same reasons I posted to SoF members. He does not like them but we agree to disagree.

Sublime Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 0:46:17

Let's be honest, Pride and MD have been pretty cool about the whole war and fighting well. It's the rest of the whiny panks from other tags that are filling our ears with squealing...

Warner

Oct 27th 2012, 0:53:26

I personally cant wait for next sets wars!
SoF

Kumander Otbol

Oct 27th 2012, 1:01:06

Originally posted by Sublime:
Let's be honest, Pride and MD have been pretty cool about the whole war and fighting well. It's the rest of the whiny panks from other tags that are filling our ears with squealing...

yeah, i'm waiting for them to FS SoF and make their point. :) it'd be more fun.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

drdial Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:01:57

Sublime you our 100% right

Pride Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:08:25

Helmet, I don't like the fact that you come here post a lame dec then call the rest of the people on this thread "whiners" and "vaginas" Everything is a joke with you and, some of your members. When your on the winning side it's very easy to come on here spraying insults and being less of a man. We're the ones who have to figure out where we go from here. There are people in MD who cherish playing along side friends "brothers" some will say. Obviously your going to get people here upset for actions taken by SoF. I think you are better than how you have presented yourself as of late but, maybe I'm wrong.

Sov, has presented me with a "reason" at least he presented it and for that I'm thankful. As he said I think it's a lame reason. Reason being is I went to you for a pact if i had intentions of screwing you guys I wouldn't have. Also I gave Boltar my word we'd stay out.

Anyways here we are warring. I have been trying to make it as friendly as possible. I will continue to do so.

TAN Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:10:06

Originally posted by Anonymous:

Best post I've seen in a long time.

Because he called out Paradigm, even though no one in Paradigm is whining in this thread. Archaic is going nuts, but he's been retired half a year now.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sublime Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:15:32

Pride, I don't know that helmet was directing his comments towards you.....I've seen nothing but respect for MD in the warchats. Even if you continue to fail your op on my country :-)

Helmet Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:26:03

Originally posted by Pride:
Helmet, I don't like the fact that you come here post a lame dec then call the rest of the people on this thread "whiners" and "vaginas" Everything is a joke with you and, some of your members. When your on the winning side it's very easy to come on here spraying insults and being less of a man. We're the ones who have to figure out where we go from here. There are people in MD who cherish playing along side friends "brothers" some will say. Obviously your going to get people here upset for actions taken by SoF. I think you are better than how you have presented yourself as of late but, maybe I'm wrong.

Sov, has presented me with a "reason" at least he presented it and for that I'm thankful. As he said I think it's a lame reason. Reason being is I went to you for a pact if i had intentions of screwing you guys I wouldn't have. Also I gave Boltar my word we'd stay out.

Anyways here we are warring. I have been trying to make it as friendly as possible. I will continue to do so.

First off. If you asked each head in SoF why we're at war we'd probably all have our own personal answer.

Secondly, I don't take cry babies seriously and never have. This forum is full of hateful whiners. I posted a nice war dec and I would have left it at that. I don't start these stupid arguments, but I'm not going to bite my tongue when I see idiotic posts saying the war is 106 vs 55, etc.

Furthermore, MD chose to break a longstanding pact for no apparent reason. Speaking of lame war decs? MD posted a war dec full of lies when they declared war on us and I have the logs to prove it.

Lastly, you don't know me from Adam so I'm not sure how you think you know anything about my character.

So you tell me who has the bad character. The person that posted a harmless war dec or the idiots that turned it in to 5 pages of moronic comments and complaining?