Verified:

OneMansArmy Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 23:19:01

Is there a benefit to doing this Bio-Terrorism op over and over? Does it kill more population or last longer if you do more of these ops in a row? I figured that once their food supply was poisoned, doing it again would be pointless, and only put yourself at risk of backfire?

26.3 mins ago
msg me if you are new in game (#151) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 11060 enemy spies.

26.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives poisoned our water supplies! Only our scientists can save us now!

26.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives poisoned our water supplies! Only our scientists can save us now!

26.3 mins ago

26.3 mins ago
msg me if you are new in game (#151) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 11267 enemy spies.

26.3 mins ago

26.3 mins ago

26.3 mins ago
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Marshal Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 11:03:48

yes, those get stacked.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

OneMansArmy Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:08:21

Looks like there is a limit to the amount that can stack or be done per 24 hours? After curing the six poison from those spy ops last night, he did 2 more this morning (2 hours short of a 24 hour period), which didn't seem to affect my country at all. I gained population before and after curing the 2 poisons today just spending turns cashing.
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Marshal Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:23:43

There are diminishing returns for repeated harmful spy ops against one country. Even though your SPAL may be much larger, you will begin to fail more often when targeting the same country repetitively. Non-harmful spy ops are not affected by DR and do not increase it as there is no damage to be diminished.

Assassin Game profile

Nov 13th 2012, 15:12:31

lemon curry?

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2012, 19:18:23

no lemon.