Verified:

DeathRider Game profile

Nov 9th 2012, 18:11:03

Is it a feasible idea that if you were trying to kill a country but get the message you cannot hit this country unless you declare war due to the country being in GDI, so you go declare war, only to find that humanitarians block your move.. Can it be made that it won't let you declare war if humanitarians are going to block you anyways? Never understood why you could declare war but couldn't attack, then you're stuck in war and unable to do anything but lose the cash.

Did I make sense? lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2012, 20:12:45

I agree, its lame.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 11th 2012, 0:07:57

I suppose it could warn you?
Finally did the signature thing.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2012, 0:09:29

It should just not let you declare war on a person you're forbidden from attacking, because then there's no point at all in the war dec.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2012, 1:55:13

Originally posted by blid:
It should just not let you declare war on a person you're forbidden from attacking, because then there's no point at all in the war dec.

That's Logical. If you cannot attack someone why would the humanitarianism movement let you declare war?