Verified:

lymz Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 17:55:03

Stop complaining and do something productive about it. Go register to vote, register with a party (or start your own), and go to the meetings. Find like minded people locally, and in other districts and band together to make an impact, and multiply your efforts. Otherwise, you'll still be sitting at home and complaining 4, 8, 12, etc years from now.

lymz Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 17:57:22

Here in Maricopa County and Arizona look for a big change in the Republican Party in the month of January, towards Liberty candidates.

Iowa leadership has been taken over by Ron Paul supporters (15 of 17 positions). Nevada has also been taken over by Ron Paul Republicans, Romney bots left and made a 3rd (shadow) party, Team Nevada. Needless to say, the establishment's treatment of these folks (and several other states) directly cost them these states. It's quite sad that they shot themselves in the foot.

Time to take us back to constitutional principles, liberty, and sound money. They won't do it on their own.

trumper Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 18:27:17

Some of us have to quite significant levels ;).

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 18:34:06

I am in Maricopa county as well. Interesting.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 12th 2012, 18:37:02

think i'll just get a kayak and leave when my lease is up. find me a developing country that'll pay me to become rich and powerful.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.