Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:03:45

Thats it i fluffing Quit...

This game is fluffing bullfluff

Blah blah blah!!!!!

seem familer???

Well when untaggeds can go all set with out being killed or grabbed(apart from each of thm by IMP every single time,seems a little odd) thats what happens when they can grow to 20k acres and be over 10 mill NW..

So netters STFU, help fix the problem or go play 1a..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:07:01

ill be doing what i said i would a few sets ago and just going to kill random untagged countries, any bored killers that just want to kill all set and only untaggeds send me a PM and we will have some fun..
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Donny Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:23:10

hehehe
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

synoder Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:32:05

it is probably llaar's other set of countries

rlxdntdt Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 11:55:34

teach those untagges a lesson they never forget...

Dragon Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 12:17:55

Originally posted by Bsnake:
Thats it i fluffing Quit...

This game is fluffing bullfluff

Blah blah blah!!!!!

seem familer???

Well when untaggeds can go all set with out being killed or grabbed(apart from each of thm by IMP every single time,seems a little odd) thats what happens when they can grow to 20k acres and be over 10 mill NW..

And that's the mentality that's running this game down the fluffter.

Good on ya!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 13:02:38

it appears to have happened to everyone now, yay :/
pest control time
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Twain Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 13:03:32

If the server were closed and someone suicided on you, killing all your countries, how would you feel about it then, Pat?

That's about what it is for netters. When someone takes out a country, that pretty much ruins your set for that country.

Not that overly dramatic quit messages really solve anything, but it's a totally different beast when you're netting and lose a couple countries vs. when you're warring and lose a couple countries.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Nov 20th 2012, 14:11:14

its actually hard to tell if that string's owners original intention was to suicide because as soon as #1975 grabbed donny twice, donny responded with a load of missiles, prompting that untag string to suicide. guess we will never know. however, 2040 did farm asing country, which is prob part of this string based off country build. So maybe it was his goal after all.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Nov 20th 2012, 15:00:52

for what it's worth, there's suiciders in 1a that are just as annoying :P

Donny Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 18:10:19

LI it is same string.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 18:43:27

Was it really suicide? Or was it the same retaliation you would have done in his/her place?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rockman Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 18:54:45

Looks like that's a request for Mercs to come back next set. We'll probably be back and doing that again =)

Last time we killed everything over 400k-500k networth. Seems like we need to do that every set. Maybe we'll have to actually recruit :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 19:10:05

Oh the irony in this thread,

*points @XI killing of untags early in the set and the complaints from the other clans*

nuff said.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

rlxdntdt Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 19:18:20

"Looks like that's a request for Mercs to come back next set. We'll probably be back and doing that again =)"

lol , yeah clueless stone for brain , tag up with bfake and show them :D

Rockman Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 19:21:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Oh the irony in this thread,

*points @XI killing of untags early in the set and the complaints from the other clans*

nuff said.

People just don't like XI, I guess. I don't recall anyone complaining when Mercs did that last set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 19:39:52

exactly, irony in that!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rockman Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 20:06:22

exactly, irony in that!

Well, they think I'm a netter, so they're only going to complain when I netgain. I guess if you netgain, no one will complain, because they think you're a warmonger.

Now if you want to kill without people complaining, you just have to convince them that you are a netter. I'm not sure how you can do that, but its worth a try...

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 20:10:02

Rockman was that you who played the 999 acres strategy a long time back in E2025?
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 20:15:27

Originally posted by raz:
Rockman was that you who played the 999 acres strategy a long time back in E2025?

Yes, it was.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 20:16:18

I figured that was you...Did you also go by the name gnome?

Rockman Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 20:25:28

Originally posted by raz:
I figured that was you...Did you also go by the name gnome?

Yep. When I was in Paradigm, I had like 5 different names.

I think we played together in MPE or something.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 20:26:41

Yeah I remember recruiting you from Paradigm into PHOENIX

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2012, 20:43:51

Originally posted by Rockman:
exactly, irony in that!

Well, they think I'm a netter, so they're only going to complain when I netgain. I guess if you netgain, no one will complain, because they think you're a warmonger.

Now if you want to kill without people complaining, you just have to convince them that you are a netter. I'm not sure how you can do that, but its worth a try...

LOL! maybe i should post my primary and xpress server attempts at netting? haha :p
(•_•)

gambit Game profile

Nov 20th 2012, 23:21:48

i wish i could take credit... but it seems that those are original countries :P
Natural Born Killer

Bsnake Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 2:12:12

Twain - its a moot point.. i dotn care if i get killed, i restart and get on with it.

How i finish the set is not relevant to me,just adds more weight to the fact netters get defense or help eliminate the untagged problem. Granted that does not solve the problem 100%...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 21st 2012, 2:19:40

We do our share of suicider killing :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mdevol Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 8:21:28

i know bastion does. launches missiles all set long.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Jade Penn Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 13:50:58

Twain - its a moot point.. i dotn care if i get killed, i restart and get on with it.

How i finish the set is not relevant to me,just adds more weight to the fact netters get defense or help eliminate the untagged problem. Granted that does not solve the problem 100%...

LOL, that's the whole point. Netters only care about how they finsh. In terms a fighter/killer would understand It would be like puting in a game rule change that once a country is killed the restart is not able to do any attacks. In that case there would be no point in the killer restarting countries.

WarTime

Nov 21st 2012, 15:11:35

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
its actually hard to tell if that string's owners original intention was to suicide because as soon as #1975 grabbed donny twice, donny responded with a load of missiles, prompting that untag string to suicide. guess we will never know. however, 2040 did farm asing country, which is prob part of this string based off country build. So maybe it was his goal after all.
I wonder if my single PS on #1975 had anything to do with this?

Twain Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 18:52:27

Originally posted by Jade Penn:

LOL, that's the whole point. Netters only care about how they finsh. In terms a fighter/killer would understand It would be like puting in a game rule change that once a country is killed the restart is not able to do any attacks. In that case there would be no point in the killer restarting countries.

What JP said. Like I said earlier: "If the server were closed"

So if there was a giant war, your clan got FSed, and the opposition targeted your 16 and eliminated you from the war and you were unable to restart, wouldn't that be frustrating? Or as JP said, if you weren't allowed to attack with your new 16, wouldn't that be frustrating?

I'm not saying that coming on here and rage quitting solves anything, but if you look at your situation and Dragon's situations are equal, then you're fooling yourself. Netgainers build up countries for 2 months to see how well they can finish. If I get killed 1 month in, there's little point for me to restart, because I'm 1 month behind everyone else and have zero chance of finishing the way I'd like to.

If someone kills your countries off, you restart and rejoin the war effort.

While I think Dragon's post was overly dramatic, especially considering ESD is the closest thing to a safe haven for netters available on this server (TKO and PANLV are close, but at least in the past we've had more suiciders and obviously there are occasionally--albeit rarely--situations where we've had to war in the past), I still fully understand his point.

PANLV had a lot of great netters around sets 4-7, but we ended up in war with NBK twice and lost most of them for the reason Dragon posted his message. Because it sucks to have a situation where 2 months of time playing this game is ruined for you because someone else destroys your countries.

I had this discussion with K4F back during one of our wars, that ultimately warring clans hold a tremendous amount of power because they can impose their style of play on netgaining clans, forcing a clan like ESD, PANLV or TKO to war (or to just die), whereas netgaining clans can't really FORCE warring clans to netgain. PANLV can't make a netgaining declaration against CC and force CC to play by our rules. Likewise, suiciders can ruin a netgainer's set, but really just adds targets for a warrior's set.

None of this is really me complaining. It's just observation. And it can lead to frustration. Nothing much can be done about it, short of trying to kill off suiciders, and then you risk hitting people that aren't suiciders and MAKING them into suiciders.

It is what it is, ultimately, and people that netgain just have to be prepared to occasionally have a set ruined. It's just the random chance aspect of it.

That ended up way longer than I expected it to. It probably sounds whiny because of it, but it wasn't meant to be. After all, I'm not even playing this set. ;)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 21st 2012, 20:11:14

well our reset long suicider for the past 5 resets hit us originally because of actions of another alliance but holds as responsible for that alliances actions.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bsnake Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 21:38:44

am i meant to read all that... FFS...

IF it were a closed set.. As i said moot point..

same as IF NETTERS get defence they MAY NOT get killed by idiot suicders.. this as i said is not the complete solution...

ill read the rest when i get home.
<Crippler> 115m NW

llaar Game profile

Nov 22nd 2012, 5:54:52

Originally posted by synoder:

I am not currently playing any countries anywhere

FYI

ZIP Game profile

Nov 22nd 2012, 12:49:03

thats because your countries have been killed and too late in the set to restart ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

llaar Game profile

Nov 23rd 2012, 3:56:17

http://forums.earthempires.com/...8&z=auto-start-on-ffa

my restarts got nerfed due to bad coding

synoder Game profile

Nov 23rd 2012, 16:36:30

Originally posted by llaar:
Originally posted by synoder:

I am not currently playing any countries anywhere

FYI

it was a joke ;)