Mini Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:11:31

Hi Im Sov, im a 50 year old virgin.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:14:06

Come on guys! Everyone knows SoF can't fight by themselves unless

A) They get the FS and have more members;
B) They get the FS and have more members;
C) They get the FS and have more members.

In conclusion- LaF are propping up the pisspoor excuse for a "WAR" alliance called SoF.

I won't even get onto Rival. We all know they are fluffing fluff and that PG is a fluff.

Anoniem, over and out!
re(ally)tired

Atryn Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:15:38

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
It was decided everyone wanted the war to end before Christmas so that everyone could enjoy the festive season!

Woot, my family will undoubtedly thank you! ;)

Happy Holidays!

Darakna Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:15:51

Originally posted by anoniem:

In conclusion- LaF are propping up the pisspoor excuse for a "WAR" alliance called SoF.

I won't even get onto Rival. We all know they are fluffing fluff and that PG is a fluff.

Anoniem, over and out!

Try to appear less sour, makes the words you dribble slightly more respectable.

bertz Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:17:16

This is so funny.
When SOF declares war without saying the proper reason, it's okey. They can bully anyone they want.
But MD FSing SOF for a valid reason, and they call in LaF. LOL.
But yes LaF is just being a nice FDP.

But pfft to SOF. Now I see that SOF can't really fight if they don't get the FS.

Kalick Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:17:25

It was decided everyone wanted the war to end before Christmas so that everyone could enjoy the festive season!

While I was hoping for a good battle, this is one benefit for how things have gone.

Ruthie

Dec 21st 2012, 2:20:44

Originally posted by Kalick:

While I was hoping for a good battle, this is one benefit for how things have gone.

+1 :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:21:07

Saddest Christmas present ever?

Pride Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:23:34

Originally posted by locket:

Almost :( It's my daughters 1st xmas I'm excited for that. :D I know Helmet just had a baby boy, I'm sure he's glad he died in the FS.

bertz Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:27:07

Originally posted by Pride:

Almost :( It's my daughters 1st xmas I'm excited for that. :D I know Helmet just had a baby boy, I'm sure he's glad he died in the FS.

Why not have a ceasefire on Xmas day? :P

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:32:26

Makes me feel so much better about this! I'm sure this is why they did it...

Also I do expect a ceasefire on Christmas. I seem to remember everyone doing that in previous years.

Kalick Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:35:52

Makes me feel so much better about this! I'm sure this is why they did it...

Also I do expect a ceasefire on Christmas. I seem to remember everyone doing that in previous years.

And neutralize the advantage of our Jewish division? No chance.

Tempest

Dec 21st 2012, 2:39:55

2.4 : 1

Seems fair.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:40:29

lol if you actually have a jewish division then I hope it has a good name. That would be pretty good stuff...

Pride Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:41:37

Yeah our jewish division name is Christ. :P

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:42:48

lol Christmas would be a nice name for them this time of year

bertz Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:43:02

Yeah our jewish division name is Christ. :P

LOL

Murf Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:44:09

Ffs am I ever going to get the chance to fluffing net in this stupid game, btw its stupid as fluff to war over Xmas

ponderer Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 2:44:46

hurry up and kill me - i don't want to be stuck warring with my all-x rep farmer
m0m0rific

Vic Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:07:10

As a LaF FR I must say that Pride has been nothing but a gentleman in my dealings with him the past month. And someone I now consider a friend.

Gl to all involved

Vic Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:13:46

oh, and he's Mr Teal

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:14:30

No Darakna... I was just bored so i thought i'd get all angry on AT and pretend I give a damn :)

i quite liked my comparison of helmet and borat. pure unadulterated genius
re(ally)tired

eevess Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:14:57

Hope can end before Christmas
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Vic Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:16:33

temp christmas ceasefire like ww1 ? i like it

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:27:41

Is this the "war on christmas" I keep hearing about?

oats Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:30:37

Server wide war!

Let this escalate!

Then at the end we kill whoever refused to participate.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 3:30:39

MD and SOF guys, let's make this last til new year! let's all save our missiles and launch them on new year's eve! weeeeeeeeeee!

and MD, why did you guys hit when you've been warned? why do your guys complain about it then? Flame suit on! :P

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on Dec 21st 2012, 3:46:00
See Original Post
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 3:55:56

I'm sorry, we were never told "if you hit a much larger Sof we will gang bang you"

We were told not to hit RD and here we are just following orders :(

Fuji Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 4:00:12

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
and MD, why did you guys hit when you've been warned? why do your guys complain about it then? Flame on! :P

We knew LaF coming in was a possibility. Nothing in this game is for sure and we figured SoF wouldn't back down from a even fight. I don't say that as a dig, but we knew your reputation as warriors.

The fundamental difference between SoF and MD is SoF leadership wants us to trust them and their motives using just words and promises. We did that last set and we ended up getting hit after being told from SoF leadership we wouldn't (on more then one occasion). We offered tangible things like pacts and friendys to make our wishes and motives clear and it was met with weeks of delays and threats from not only SoF but their allies.

I guess what I'm saying is... no matter what we do we're getting threatened or "warned". You guys pushed this fight. Naturally we're disappointed how quickly you ran away from it. MD will still try to make a statement, but SoF made the biggest one of all by calling in allies to escape the bed they made.

c'est la vie :)

Taveren Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 4:06:15

Is this real life?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 4:26:28

I'm sorry, we were never told "if you hit a much larger Sof we will gang bang you"

We were told not to hit RD and here we are just following orders :(

you should have expected worst case scenario. you just made this set memorable to our trying-hard-to-be netters and will pay for it.

i don't really know what is the reason behind LaF jumping in, i think other anti-SoF/LaF people already made a reason for themselves. i was just surprised that they CSd together with us. if it's not about honoring an FDP, i'd like to hear them though.

Originally posted by Fuji:

We knew LaF coming in was a possibility. Nothing in this game is for sure and we figured SoF wouldn't back down from a even fight. I don't say that as a dig, but we knew your reputation as warriors.

The fundamental difference between SoF and MD is SoF leadership wants us to trust them and their motives using just words and promises. We did that last set and we ended up getting hit after being told from SoF leadership we wouldn't (on more then one occasion). We offered tangible things like pacts and friendys to make our wishes and motives clear and it was met with weeks of delays and threats from not only SoF but their allies.

I guess what I'm saying is... no matter what we do we're getting threatened or "warned". You guys pushed this fight. Naturally we're disappointed how quickly you ran away from it. MD will still try to make a statement, but SoF made the biggest one of all by calling in allies to escape the bed they made.

c'est la vie :)

you just confirmed that you knew what might happen but still decided to take the risk. i don't see the point of trying to force the idea of "SoF calling in allies" if in the first place you knew it might happen. you took the risk, deal with it. no crying over AT and calling people names.

on a side note: you knew SoF will be splitting into two tags (net and war), right?

Edited By: Kumander Otbol on Dec 21st 2012, 4:37:50
See Original Post

Taveren Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 4:33:07

This is worse than watching season one ZvZ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:14:07

ITS NICE TO BE BACK TO KILL!!! KILL EM ALLL!!
WHERE IS SOL???? NORCALS GHOST MUST DIE!!!

PG Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:22:56

Originally posted by anoniem:

Anoniem, over and out!

I love you too anoniem
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Karim Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:25:46

At least now the server knows every alliance's weight and honorability, if they didn't already.

I will die but i won't have to hide my face, like someone else should instead.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:32:18

In the past week we held discussions with leaders from many major Alliances regarding MD and they were informed of what exactly SoF/LAF's response would be to MD if MD was to strike this week. In fact of 16 Alliances only 6 of them were not consulted.

bertz Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:33:27

Yeah this proves that SOF can't fight when caught unprepared.
They're good in doing it to other clans but I guess that's how they play the game.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 5:36:05

lol @ bertz. you should join SoF and tell people about us from there. ;)

Karim Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:38:31

Originally posted by Sov:
In the past week we held discussions with leaders from many major Alliances regarding MD and they were informed of what exactly SoF/LAF's response would be to MD if MD was to strike this week. In fact of 16 Alliances only 6 of them were not consulted.

Originally posted by oats:
We didn't ask LaF for help. They were planning to FS MD tomorrow so we found combining a warchat mutually convenient.

At least this time we got the FS: anyhow we would have been FSd soon by the other gangbanger, just for being the only clan that never pledge to them.

MD for life! Whatever happens it's the only tag worth playing with.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:39:32

It proves nothing bertz. We know you like MD, we know you dislike SoF. Your leaders knew well beforehand that SoF/LAF would respond to MD like this. This was pre-determined.

grimjoww Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:44:28

And here i thought the world is gonna end .. Instead i saw a war lol. Goodluck to both sides

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 5:46:08

"...MD leadership laughing about ruining our netters reunion set."

i guess this all boils down to how good the leadership is. if this statement is true, alliances are gonna pay. not just this set.

Karim Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:47:54

Netters set? C'mon....don't make me go search for your reunion post in which Sof said you were going to war...
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Brink Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:48:44

The Oilers are going to be disappointed if Omega and PDM don't jump in soon.

GreenMan Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:50:02

Sov, but why? Is this fun? Or would a longer email war be more fun? I personally vote for the later, you seem to prefer the former. I am just confused to why a pre-determined victory is more fun than a more equal challenge.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 5:50:55

lol @ Karim. who said SoF is not going to war? just that SoF will be splitting tags to give way to our netters.

Karim Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 5:52:33

Maybe i misunderstood? If so, sorry :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 5:58:39

Originally posted by Karim:

Maybe i misunderstood? If so, sorry :)

np. we have a few people who are trying-hard-to-be netters and some vets who returned this set, as it is our 70th, with no plans of engaging themselves into war.

your leaders knew this,they might have used the idea for MD's advantage. the plans for our 70th set was even posted on AT i believe. your leaders made a lame move and put a mark on your tag.

Tempest

Dec 21st 2012, 5:58:40

Originally posted by Sov:

Your quickly becoming the kid on the school-ground that will sell out his own mother to avoid getting picked on.

Grow a backbone, you had a 22% membership advantage and you called in. You are going to get called a coward it comes with the territory.

Kumander Otbol

Dec 21st 2012, 6:00:51

lol @ some MDers crying over AT. tell that to your leaders! they made the decision, not SoF/LaF.