Verified:

Flamey Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:01:06

Dear Whiners,

I see that you are crying again. So what is it about this time? Waah wahh, SoF is destroying the health of the game bla bla.

So what have we done this time? Well we made the horrible decision to help SoL and Rival arrange a war on cordial and fair terms. We also made the disgraceful decision to help other alliances, including former enemies recruit members. But most shocking of all SoF made the diabolical decision to actually do something for ourselves last set. We hit two alliances who had plotted against us in the past, received logs about recently, and would have been killing us if they had the political clout to do so.

And now this set, we receive more suspicious logs, but we actually make the effort to try and work around it. We never did come to any agreements I see, but a SoF with 50 people netting and 40 people planning for a later set war were hardly a threat to a 75 member MD, I'm sure something would have been worked out eventually. But it is clear that you were planning for this date. Your strats are perfect aligned for a strike this week. You made the decision to hit today regardless and you had two targets, SoF or RD. You came to us a few days offering a pact with unacceptable terms, despite us being in a position of power. You played on the fact that you'd think we'd pact you, and leave RD isolated in an attempt to protect our netters. When we refused, you decided your best option was to hit our 50 netters and 40 unprepped warriors and gaining a breaker advantage, hoping that we wouldn't call in allies as we'd fear looking weak (and maybe hoping we'd have 20+ people not restart out of frustration).

This was a miscalculation. We really don't care what the whiners on this server think. We promised war for our 40 warriors and a netting set for our 50 netters... and that’s what they'll be doing. Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well... and we have the added bonus that our members and our warchat leaders can have a nice and relaxing Christmas, instead of a slow grinding, time consuming war where our numbers would have ground out a probable victory. I’ve seen the logs where you were having fun about the fact that you'd ruin our reunion set, but nope, we'll enjoy this just as much, and if any other alliances decide to join in, they'll be our Christmas lunch too.

So bad for the game? Look to me that we have imag vs RD (fair war) and SoL vs Rival, which will be fair and everyone is free to net. MD will get a beating while SoF and LaF have fun... but as MD mentioned on their war dec they can take anything and won’t go away... so is the server really so bad. :)

Love SoF.
xxx

Alin Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:04:02

REad the first 8 words.

fluff off! Rename your coalition into "CSU"

Oh Yea, that`s Cheaters+Scums United!

ebola Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:07:08

Originally posted by Flamey:
Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well...

I was thinking the same thing, with this early a war, the people who can afford to just farm due to the overwhelming numbers might actually have a really nice finish.

Pride Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:09:34

"Your strats are perfect"

Only thing worth reading from you, oh and the logs where you say "Hanlong was feeding me information while he was reading your heads chat" Your words are worth less than fluff here.

Murf Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:30:33

*ignores the thread & walks away*

Flamey Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:30:44

Oh I was going to include that in a paragraph about how your heads are always plotting, and trying everything to become the number one politcal power; but I've been very preoccupied this morning. Those few months of reading were very enlightening in finding out how your whole leadership (not just Arsenal) thought about things. It certainly showed me an alliance with MD is an ally of convinience.

Pride Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 10:55:53

Shows me you're a piece of fluff.

Funny how you were saying last set on the LostMonk thread how "Hanlong had the key to cheat but claims he never did" when all along you knew he was cheating cause you were reading the logs fluff tard.

Also it was my understanding Sof heads didn't know where Hanlong got his information from but now you've admitted to taking logs and chats that you knew where ill gotten, what a man you are.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 11:09:45

SoF kick there ass back to the stone age.

not i keep saying to MD and will keep saying to them

lmfao look at MD whine when the shoe is on the other foot. MD started this war SoF just called in an allie. So go cry to mommy MD because no one gives a fluff.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:08:09

Dear Whiners,

I see that you are crying again. So what is it about this time? Waah wahh, SoF is destroying the health of the game bla bla.

So what have we done this time? Well we made the horrible decision to help SoL and Rival arrange a war on cordial and fair terms. We also made the disgraceful decision to help other alliances, including former enemies recruit members. But most shocking of all SoF made the diabolical decision to actually do something for ourselves last set. We hit two alliances who had plotted against us in the past, received logs about recently, and would have been killing us if they had the political clout to do so.

And now this set, we receive more suspicious logs, but we actually make the effort to try and work around it. We never did come to any agreements I see, but a SoF with 50 people netting and 40 people planning for a later set war were hardly a threat to a 75 member MD, I'm sure something would have been worked out eventually. But it is clear that you were planning for this date. Your strats are perfect aligned for a strike this week. You made the decision to hit today regardless and you had two targets, SoF or RD. You came to us a few days offering a pact with unacceptable terms, despite us being in a position of power. You played on the fact that you'd think we'd pact you, and leave RD isolated in an attempt to protect our netters. When we refused, you decided your best option was to hit our 50 netters and 40 unprepped warriors and gaining a breaker advantage, hoping that we wouldn't call in allies as we'd fear looking weak (and maybe hoping we'd have 20+ people not restart out of frustration).

This was a miscalculation. We really don't care what the whiners on this server think. We promised war for our 40 warriors and a netting set for our 50 netters... and that’s what they'll be doing. Our warriors will now be killing/maiming you all set while our netters will be farming your countries. It isn't conventional netting, but LaF has shown this works well... and we have the added bonus that our members and our warchat leaders can have a nice and relaxing Christmas, instead of a slow grinding, time consuming war where our numbers would have ground out a probable victory. I’ve seen the logs where you were having fun about the fact that you'd ruin our reunion set, but nope, we'll enjoy this just as much, and if any other alliances decide to join in, they'll be our Christmas lunch too.

So bad for the game? Look to me that we have imag vs RD (fair war) and SoL vs Rival, which will be fair and everyone is free to net. MD will get a beating while SoF and LaF have fun... but as MD mentioned on their war dec they can take anything and won’t go away... so is the server really so bad. :)

Love SoF.
xxx

http://forums.earthempires.com/...1356088809&z=164-v-62

Oh and yeah it seems like SoF are such a great alliance. I mean WOW you arranged a "friendly" war for two other alliances all by yourselves? HERE'S A GOLD STAR! YOU'RE A BIG BOY NOW!

Though, I love the spin from flamey. He says SoF have 40 unprepared "warriors" and 50 netters or whatever... Please, how many alliances have SoF and gangbang Inc. fsed unawares and they've called in no allies?

Just goes to show just how big and bad the best war clan on the server is, because i mean ONLY SoF celebrate xmas.

Edited By: anoniem on Dec 21st 2012, 12:16:25
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:09:00

Originally posted by Hellrush:
SoF kick there ass back to the stone age.

not i keep saying to MD and will keep saying to them

lmfao look at MD whine when the shoe is on the other foot. MD started this war SoF just called in an allie. So go cry to mommy MD because no one gives a fluff.

It shows just how far SoF have come when you have Hellrush backing you.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:46:42

Calm down Anoniem. Sounding too bitter there.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:53:50

I'm not bitter at all. I'm just feeling a bit foolish that I put SoF at rank 2 in my alliance rankings a couple of resets ago. I'm kind of embarrassed for SoF and myself, and I think you should feel the same.

It's a game, but when only one party wants a game to be fun then you have a recipe for failure. Last reset SoF FSed MD and TIE at different times... which was pretty lousy at best, and now MD come at you alone you resort to LaF?

SoF have also FSed whole tags of "unprepared" netting countries...

So in short: I find flamey's post highly hypocritical :)
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 12:57:34

There is always 2 sides to every story Anoniem. Your history with SoF certainly depicts bias. But I know you are also trying to troll.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:01:56

I'm not trying to troll. I'm just stating my opinion that SoF must be a pretty lousy war clan, if they have to keep running to their allies whenever a fight even resembles something fair.

Sure, you've outmaneuvered your enemy, but really... how much fun is this? The current advantage is 2.4:1. Sounds like a real challenge for an alliance lauding themselves as the best of the best.

As for 2 sides to every story. You didn't hear me posting last reset when you picked off tie/md one by one, but this reset I think you've taken the proverbial biscuit.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:03:45

Ok carry whining then :)

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:08:11

Not every comment that disagrees with yours is whining. There isn't much fun in a war like this.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:08:27

When you disagree with SoF it's called whining.

When someone else outnumbers their enemy vastly it's called a gangbang.
When SoF outnumbers their enemy vastly it's called strategy.

2 sides to every story right? ;)
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:17:18

No it's called doing things to piss off people who think like you :)

Atryn Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:23:06

Love SoF.
xxx

I only read that part.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 13:26:46

Well, I've had my say.

Good luck to you all.
re(ally)tired

Erian Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 14:43:45

Wow, anoniem and locket on the same side in a discussion. Maybe the world really is ending :D

oats Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 14:50:15

Someone was talking about ano in the chat last night and all they could remember was anal and anus but we finally figured out that they were trying to recall anoniem.

de1i Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:29:02

Originally posted by anoniem:

Pretty much sums it up for everyone, not just SoF. It's just been a while since it hasn't been them :)

Flamey Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:36:19

1. I was the only SoF Head that knew that Hanlong was reading boxcar, but it's hardly cheating when he was 'given' admin access and this access only became a problem when the admin was in an alliance having conflicts with Hanlong. He still 100% denies the ingame admin allegations. Reading someones site is dirty and devious maybe, but I really don't care.

2. I see that Ano believes that we should remove political power from the rankings and replace it with moral power LOL!

3. Not every comment that disagrees with SoF is whining... but every comment disagreeing with me is whining!

Tempest

Dec 21st 2012, 15:39:12

Originally posted by de1i:
Originally posted by anoniem:

Pretty much sums it up for everyone, not just SoF. It's just been a while since it hasn't been them :)

pretty strong arguement. +1000 del1

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:42:55

1. I was the only SoF Head that knew that Hanlong was reading boxcar, but it's hardly cheating when he was 'given' admin access and this access only became a problem when the admin was in an alliance having conflicts with Hanlong. He still 100% denies the ingame admin allegations. Reading someones site is dirty and devious maybe, but I really don't care.

2. I see that Ano believes that we should remove political power from the rankings and replace it with moral power LOL!

3. Not every comment that disagrees with SoF is whining... but every comment disagreeing with me is whining!

Oh so because he was a "boxcar admin" reading MD's head's board was ok and hence not cheating and you using that for SoF's adv was ok?

Jesus man, come on!

And Colin Powell an Condy Rice were talking with straight faces infront of the UN.

Are you kidding me dude!?!? please man. it's over but dont make us out to be fools!

Kalick Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:46:26

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Oh so because he was a "boxcar admin" reading MD's head's board was ok and hence not cheating and you using that for SoF's adv was ok?

Jesus man, come on!

And Colin Powell an Condy Rice were talking with straight faces infront of the UN.

Are you kidding me dude!?!? please man. it's over but dont make us out to be fools!

Yeah, I don't even really know what to say. It's just... wow?

Flamey Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:48:31

It wasn't morally right at all and this issue isn't an isolated incident, many people have been doing it for years. But, it's not cheating and personally I'm not averse to playing dirty and being devious for the advantage of my alliance and friends as long as its within the rules (not the players' invented unwritten rules). But then again I supported/support our imperialistic wars!

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:52:06

To all the alliances that decided not to fight LaF and their allies when they had the chance to: You brought this on yourselves. You all made your bed, you can all die in it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 15:56:39

It wasn't morally right at all and this issue isn't an isolated incident, many people have been doing it for years. But, it's not cheating and personally I'm not averse to playing dirty and being devious for the advantage of my alliance and friends as long as its within the rules (not the players' invented unwritten rules). But then again I supported/support our imperialistic wars!

dude you were one of the good guys, i just don't understand how you got to this, surely you thought fark me these guys are spying and cheating the whole server? why did you pass this on as fact to sof. i mean everyone trusted you including me.

like i just don't understand how you thought this was ok as a sof head to do this.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 16:08:02

Least you admit it was somewhat shady Flamey.

Alin Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 16:21:40

The guy is forgetting about stuff like adding 10 mil troops , seeing spy ops in the data base or fluffcetera.

All Sof and Laf leadership knew about it, or at least had a hunch about it. But their cheating mentality let it go and they are enjoining a 200 member database.

I can bet hanlong is still playing under an alias - KJ please make me odds for that.

Edited By: Alin on Dec 21st 2012, 16:30:10
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2012, 16:34:03

Some of my post from the TAN thread seems relevant to this spinning thread:

Originally posted by Pang:
On the topic of what's wrong with this server (as a player/former leader) is that, in my opinion, there is no honor left. This is a now race to the bottom. In many ways, it started in the 90's and it's still going today. The concentration of serious/elite players is such that everything is pushed to the nth degree. Too many people treat this game as more than a game, and I'm in that group too :-/

------

On the topic of what's wrong with this server (as an admin) is that, in my opinion, there is a decreasing level of respect for players as folks who are here to enjoy a game and instead just see them as an abstract idea that needs to be snuffed out. On top of that, there seems to be less willingness actually resolve conflicts and move on, rather than just starting a new line of plotting against one another (or countering the plotting you KNOW the other HAS to be doing). On top of that, there's more of a willingness than ever to manufacture a conflict that's convenient for the aggressor. It's a perpetual cycle at this point. Additionally, fighting a friendly war one round doesn't make it better that in other rounds clans take actions that leave many players with a bad playing experience. Fighting an arranged war isn't meant to be some kind of douchey version of emissions trading.

And that wasn't targeted at any specific alliances; it spans political lines. Like I said in the other post, it's nearing the point where we're going to need to step in as administrators and help end this if the community can't resolve it without us. and before ppl start crying, i'm not talking about deletions. if you thought that, it's likely because you have a guilty conscience.

Try to dress it up however you like, but it's not going to change the fact that there are severe political problems on this server and no desire from lots of parties to fully resolve them. Just lipservice and blame passing.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Alin Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 17:07:55

Proclaim Laf and Sof ( in this order ) winners of Earth 2025 and EE alliance server and close the God Damn server Pang.

I will sure like to see some faces after that one.

Some of the players will join team server and will fluff that up too ( imagine a team composed of 40 other teams ) and a vast majority will finally play where they belong ( FFA ).

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2012, 17:27:57

I declare myself the winner.
THE END!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 17:30:03

Is this Alin guy "special"?
+Killa

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2012, 17:31:54

YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL IN THE EYES OF fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 17:35:40

flamey has the same political advisor as nick clegg.
re(ally)tired

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 21st 2012, 17:36:59

but more importantly: can you speak the language of love.. with a texas accent?
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Karim Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 17:57:22

I agree with Pang: there is no honor left BUT the server has its chance reset after reset.

When people show some balls the server always have a chance to balance itself around.

It's up to players.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

bertz Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 18:15:09

SOF can FS any netting Alliances.
If SOF nets, you can't FS them without calling big bro.
That's the moral story of this war no matter how SOF spins it.

I'm not saying that this is cheating though.
If the game was healthy, this could have been a better strategy.

When was the last time SOF fight back 1 on 1 when they were FSd blindly?

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 22:30:58

Last time SoF was FSed in a 1:1 war was when PDM FSed SoF like 4 sets ago. SoF won that war by an overwhelming margin. With PDM having 1 more member and 100m more total NW.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 22:42:32

Originally posted by Killa:
Is this Alin guy "special"?

hahaha I thought that too... I think English is just his 2nd or 3rd language.

kemo Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 22:51:34

Originally posted by the_olivers2006:
Last time SoF was FSed in a 1:1 war was when PDM FSed SoF like 4 sets ago. SoF won that war by an overwhelming margin. With PDM having 1 more member and 100m more total NW.
are you seriously tryin to say beating pdm at war makes you awesome? thats like a pro team curb stomping a amateur one. they play the game for fun. not war mongers as sof
all praised to ra

Sov Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 23:11:52

OH THE OUTRAGE!

OH THE INJUSTICE!

lol we made the warning. It was ignored. We are following through with our word. Your tears taste sweet, give me more.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 23:56:47

funny how the majority of these tears aren't even from MD members.
re(ally)tired

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:02:00

I never said beating PDM made SoF awesome. It was asked above when the last time SoF was FSed during a 1:1 war.

Sov Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:04:45

If you look at every thread it's all MD, Evo (mainly former Evo) and PDM crying here. Oh and Alin... You guys got Alin to back you up!

cypress Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:07:08

Can I be your penpal Flamey?

Taveren Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:18:42

SoF war alliance #1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy