Verified:

Alin Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:17:26

P.S.: Martian please teach LCN how to properly declare war!!!

locket Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:18:49

I think MD had a simialr country name Alin

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:34:07

From MD, with love.

Laf good sof bad die sof (#880)
SoFCantFightWorthBalls (#907)
SoF is less crazy with Ivan (#814)
SoFakingbad (#925)
LaFing at SoF is best warring 1a (#955)
Shame SoF cant war alone (#952)
Santas Beating On SoF Baddies (#924)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Alin Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:39:31

Like those are the same thing - lol ...

No.3,5 are funny;
No. 6 is the truth

Others are just ... usual, for every alliance.

Murf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 12:03:54

Cheers for the DNH

Darakna Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 12:46:57

Originally posted by Alin:
Flamey:
You flip-flop more than a sunny day on the beach and decide upon the worst course of action.

Enjoy being our farmland

Sov:
For their own sake it would have been better for them if they didn't enter but it is what it is.

Sof is constantly creating an atmosphere of fear around them. Is not the type of "fear for your life" fear, but people are scared and threaten to loose their "On-line comunities".
Worked out so far with a lot of weak ( leadership ) alliances.

Ingame examples:
we will make MD quit (#877)
MD youre dead set by set (#802)
we will make MD quit the game (#942)

Another example is AT & every-time a Sof head is opening his mouth.

INTIMIDATION AND THREATENING ( another example in this game is SAM DANGER | - * | ). The world DANGER is scaring me as much as Sof is !!!

Threatening behaviors may be conceptualized as a maladaptive outgrowth of normal competitive urge for interrelational dominance generally seen in animals. Alternatively, intimidation may result from the type of comunity in which individuals are socialized, as human beings are generally reluctant to engage in confrontation or threaten violence.

Like all behavioral traits it exists in greater or lesser manifestation in each individual person over time, but may be a more significant "compensatory behavior" for some as opposed to others. Behavioral theorists often see threatening behaviours as a consequence of being threatened by others, including parents, authority figures, playmates and siblings.

Intimidation may be manifested in such manner as physical contacts, glowering countenance, emotional manipulation, verbal abuse, making someone feel lower than you, purposeful embarrassment and/or actual physical assault.

And example of a physical assault in EE would be iScode and a sheep. The other examples fits Sofs leader-board and the way they are playing politics.

dude it is a game, put all this effort into something that matters... also stop trying to analyze the internetz

SirSepher Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 12:49:50

Placed y'all on DNH. Best of luck to both sides.
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

PG Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 13:11:38

-roll eyes- some ppl in this threads.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 14:23:25

jeeze, LCN v Sof?

Ummm, good luck and happy emotional scarring for all?

Happy carnage?

Uh, enjoy keeping each other occupied for the rest of the set?

Meh, fluff it, just kill each other and try not to blow an ACL.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

pintfro Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 15:13:51

Archaic's a pirate flag-wearing weener ;P

Chand Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 15:21:35

Originally posted by Pride:

It means the world to us.

MD thanks LCN.

heh.
-Rival HC-

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 28th 2012, 15:30:10

I've never seen a war alliance cry as much about war as SoF does, while at the same time, slamming others for crying about war.

Also, the "tactics" SoF just slammed LCN for, SoF did as well -- including hitting PDM for no legit reason while they were clearly netting. But with SoF, that ADDS to your credibility, right, Flamey? :p

Edited By: Pang on Dec 28th 2012, 15:32:52
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 15:58:24

holy shiznit, pintfro sighting

dude where are you playing?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

pintfro Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:31:16

SoF ;) Division Leader. wait a sec, that means someone in Leadership isnt from IX!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

Karim Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:34:17

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
.... but we LCN'ers don't appreciate being told what our foreign policy can or cannot be.

/standing ovation

You are my new hero Purposeful1: i absolutely agree with your point of view.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

trumper Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:36:53

It's so fascinating to see how some people create fantasyworlds to fill in the unknowns in their heads.

As a small point of clarification out of a sea of misinformation... I was under the impression that SoF and LCN were on good terms. This set, when we tried to re-sign our FDP, SoF told us that they would not sign LCN unless we pacted RD and Rival.

I have no beef with RD or Rival, but we LCN'ers don't appreciate being told what our foreign policy can or cannot be. We'll stand by our friends, but we won't be treated like puppets. So we dropped our pursuit of a pact with SoF.

We didn't plan to war this set, but, like LaF, we honor our allies' requests to come to their aid, regardless of how overpowered or futile the fight.

Good luck to all involved, and see you on the battlefront.

I was thinking the same thing with the crazy conspiracy theories. Such as we should have had turns saved in some sort of anticipation of another unpacted alliance calling in an ally? It's amusing, to say the least.

Better to stand for something, than stand by no one.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 18:46:09

It's so fascinating to see how some people create fantasyworlds to fill in the unknowns in their heads.

As a small point of clarification out of a sea of misinformation... I was under the impression that SoF and LCN were on good terms. This set, when we tried to re-sign our FDP, SoF told us that they would not sign LCN unless we pacted RD and Rival.

I have no beef with RD or Rival, but we LCN'ers don't appreciate being told what our foreign policy can or cannot be. We'll stand by our friends, but we won't be treated like puppets. So we dropped our pursuit of a pact with SoF.

We didn't plan to war this set, but, like LaF, we honor our allies' requests to come to their aid, regardless of how overpowered or futile the fight.

Good luck to all involved, and see you on the battlefront.

I'm curious to know when did MD ask for your help? I cannot believe that no one jumped in earlier to help MD. Either MD doesn't have many friends or they don't have many good friends.

A good ally will always have your back at a moments notice. And before you say "we cant hit allies" you shouldn't be FDPd to someone who's own relations cause conflict in a time of need for the FDP.

Like for instance in the past MD and PDM were inseparable. what one did the other followed. For years it was like that, and these days it couldn't be further from the truth.

In my estimation MD is isolated pretty well given the current state of the war.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:22:25

Originally posted by Requiem:

I'm curious to know when did MD ask for your help? I cannot believe that no one jumped in earlier to help MD. Either MD doesn't have many friends or they don't have many good friends.

A good ally will always have your back at a moments notice. And before you say "we cant hit allies" you shouldn't be FDPd to someone who's own relations cause conflict in a time of need for the FDP.

Like for instance in the past MD and PDM were inseparable. what one did the other followed. For years it was like that, and these days it couldn't be further from the truth.

In my estimation MD is isolated pretty well given the current state of the war.

From what I understand, MD was deciding *whether* to call in allies. There was some discussion back and forth of whether they wanted to call us in (My personal belief is they weren't going to call us in to a complete slaughter, but then given their performance over the first couple of days, they decided that they could still dole out some harm before the end), and over logistics and timing. Once that was decided, LCN saved turns, then hit.

You'll have to ask MD directly for their opinion, though.
Purposeful1

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:32:50

who decided to use lcn on midbreakers instead of sof's breakers just out of curiosity, i mean i dont have a full view of the war, but that looked like a waste of good breaking power to me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 20:01:23

From what I understand, MD was deciding *whether* to call in allies. There was some discussion back and forth of whether they wanted to call us in (My personal belief is they weren't going to call us in to a complete slaughter, but then given their performance over the first couple of days, they decided that they could still dole out some harm before the end), and over logistics and timing. Once that was decided, LCN saved turns, then hit.

You'll have to ask MD directly for their opinion, though.

Very well then that makes some since although if I were MD as soon as I knew I was down in numbers 2.5 to 1 I would have immediately called in allies. The longer you wait the less chance you have at victory. To each their own though.

I haven't liked LCN much ever since your coward FS against PDM. In my opinion, which is clouded obviously, you guys deserve to suffer and I only wished LaF could hit you. Good thing I don't run LaF hehe... You don't have to worry about my feelings towards you in that respect.

As for MD I lost respect for them long ago when they claim to be PDMs best friend, or at least PDM leaders claimed that, yet they would always leave PDM out to dry with no assistance. For that reason I have no issues killing MD.

Originally posted by iScode:
who decided to use lcn on midbreakers instead of sof's breakers just out of curiosity, i mean i dont have a full view of the war, but that looked like a waste of good breaking power to me.

There are many different war strats you can employ. Taking out mid breakers first isn't always a bad idea. The top breakers will burn out fast once they lose the support from the mid breakers so I don't see it as a completely bad thing to try. Also maybe LCN doesn't want to expend the resources necessary to take out top breakers first, it runs its toll on you economically.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 28th 2012, 20:12:49

Having been in MD's position before I can say you really have 2 good choices: let your allies net (or help you some other way) and suck it up or call in enough allies to try to make a difference.

I mean there are other things that are useful that one could do that would work, but they aren't things that MD would want to do since they do have pride as a warring tag.

In this game you can set yourself up to win militarily but get shafted on the political side.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 20:15:25

One could argue that getting "shafted on the political side" leads to not being setup to win militarily ;)

elvesrus

Dec 28th 2012, 20:18:38

One could also argue that MD won the political side about an hour into the war ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

pintfro Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:40:30

arguing about something does not always put someone in the right ;)

Mini Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:47:47

Originally posted by Flamey:
LCN is a very peculiar alliance...

After being beaten by SoL for a year, they come to an agreement with SoF, MD and LaF that we will all defend each other against an aggressive SoL. During the first two sets, LCN worked with SoF/LaF/MD in our wars with SoL/NA/RD. From them onwards LCN isolated themselves from the fighting and used the conflicts between the major powers to leverage themselves into a position where they could net. There were points where their entry into one of the sides could change the balance, but they used their position of power to secure their own self-interests, essentially betraying all of their FDPs on both sides of the conflict. They must have known their fence-sitting would cost them dearly eventually. Their decision to leak logs from the SoF/LaF/Rival/LCN/Omega chat to TIE, who then passed them onto Evo is a perfect example of this attitude.

However, you could argue that's fair enough, they just want to net... but this wasn't the case, LCN wanted to net most sets, fight wars of their choosing with no grudges afterwards and essentially do their own thing WHILE benefitting from the protection their FDPs gave them. An example of this was the set where SoL/MD/Evo secretly came together to plot LaF's doom. Instead of working with SoF/LaF, they decided to arrange a morale-boosting friendly with our biggest rivals SoL and signed a FDP with MD (who had prior dropped them). SoF had even offered to war with LCN against SoL that set, but we were ignored as we were by LCN for most of the last year.

Furthermore, LCN pulled off another bizarre more a few sets ago. They felt strong as a 50 member alliance and had certain members begging for war. As always, they refused to renew pacts until the start of the set... but this time they dropped certain alliances, clearly looking for a war. Some of these alliance had been long-term FDPs of LCN. It was clear that they wanted to war and had plans for a specific war... but that opportunity never came up. Worried about the political consequences of hitting the alliance they had intended to, LCN instead hit PDM and lost all moral credibility and in fact lost half of their membership. The set after they dropped even more long-term faithful allies and were hit by two of them in the same set.

At the beginning of this set, SoF had decided that we'd had enough of being FDPed to this alliance who has helped us a total number of 0 times in the last year and a half. An alliance that never bothered talking to us for the last year and leaked our last major conversation to our enemies. We never had any plans to hit them, but instead they enter against us in defence of an alliance who has dropped them twice in the last year and a half. Who on earth dictates your foreign policy? You flip-flop more than a sunny day on the beach and decide upon the worst course of action.

Enjoy being our farmland.

Because you totally Need more FDP's in your collaboration of Gangbanging pathetic clan base pussies don't you fagey? Do EE a favor & quit. In fact you know what? You should run for whatever god forsaken country that has to bare you as a citizen in their elections, as that's some GRADE A Tip Top Bullfluff you dribble.

/end rant

euglaf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:58:45

GUYS LETS LOOK AT THE POSITIVITY IN THIS. LCN, I COMMEND YOU FOR WALKING INTO CERTAIN DEATH. WHAT IS THE SAYING, NO GUTS NO GLORY? LET IT BE KNOWN THAT AT THIS MOMENT LCN HAD THE GUTS. ONLY HISTORY WILL TELL IF THEY HAD THE GLORY. ALSO, I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN A FIGHT AGAINST SOF.

ALSO, LCN, YOUR SHIRT IS MIGHTY FIERCE.

Taveren Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 21:06:25

Yes, but will it blend?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 21:49:32

Mini I just read the same thing you did. I'm I suppossed to take that as [LCN didn't stand by their FDP's in the already scheduled Gangbang.....Instead they attacked a random clan that was not on the "gangbang" list.] Yes Flamey I can see how that could piss off SOF. I mean how dare an FDP not participating in the scheduled gangbang!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 28th 2012, 23:34:29

I think the best way to sum up LCN+SoF+LaF gangbang component of Flamey's post is using the following Seinfeld video example:

http://youtu.be/j6_pv_vRHKI

Purp = Jerry
Trife = George
SoF+LaF = the roommates

But then LCN stole PDM's marble rye instead!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

trumper Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 23:44:55

Originally posted by euglaf:
GUYS LETS LOOK AT THE POSITIVITY IN THIS. LCN, I COMMEND YOU FOR WALKING INTO CERTAIN DEATH. WHAT IS THE SAYING, NO GUTS NO GLORY? LET IT BE KNOWN THAT AT THIS MOMENT LCN HAD THE GUTS. ONLY HISTORY WILL TELL IF THEY HAD THE GLORY. ALSO, I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN A FIGHT AGAINST SOF.

ALSO, LCN, YOUR SHIRT IS MIGHTY FIERCE.

The shirts! I forgot about the shirts. I bet I have my old one from 2004 sitting around somewhere. I wonder how many folks involved on each side of the war are on the shirt. I have to find it now--new mission!

ninong Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 1:25:11

<3 LCN
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 1:56:09

Logistics (Christmas) really didn't help in terms of us getting into the war earlier. As you can see some of us were still not quite prepared from the holiday, but what can you do.

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 2:08:30

Originally posted by Sov:
which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

I'm interested to hear more about this, because I certainly haven't been party to this.

Seconded.

voltron Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 12:14:12

I will give LCN an A for doing the right thing. And going after SoF even if their members were not ready. SoF's outnumber is down to like 60 so lets see who they call in. =)

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 13:41:01

Requiem that's an unusual POV re MD/PDM relations!

I think there would even be a very senior head in SoF that would concede that I (when I was an MD leader) spent alot of time at least trying to help PDM in any way I could.

Worked out pretty well for all parties IIRC.

Maybe you don't fully appreciate how the PDM/MD history all began but it was really borne out of us being one of the few alliances to show any interest in sticking with PDM during the RD days. PDM stuck with us during the LaF/TC/Hanlong times. As a member you may not have agreed with that but I assure you it was appreciated.

Guess your no longer in PDM now but thought it was worth mentioning your statements were incorrect.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 13:41:57

Originally posted by Nuketon:
which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

I'm interested to hear more about this, because I certainly haven't been party to this.

Seconded.

Flamey's making up the logs as we speak!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 16:38:10

Don't listen to Alin, he's a cheater.

ou812 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 19:05:18

beer

ninong Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 15:09:05

barbecue ribs
IX

diez Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 15:11:24

pretty sure helmet got his username from the brits

anoniem Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 11:03:49

I do not begrudge LCN entering. For their own sake it would have been better for them if they didn't enter but it is what it is.

A FDP between LCN and SoF was never on the table this set for us due to the lack of communication between our Alliances. We did however leave the door open for a FDP next set and a NAP for this one if LCN was prepared to work with us, including pacting our allies which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

Didn't MD pact SoF's allies? (a serious question). If so then it clearly turned out well for them in terms of getting a pact from SoF...
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 11:06:08

No they did not.

ninong Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 13:59:32

MD stands for Miniture Dingaling (#1041)

IX

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 14:44:22

No.

MD stands for Mayan Doomsday, which is why they FSed on 21st December 2012 midnight.

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 14:48:03

lolollollll xin made a funny!!!!

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 14:48:13

pigs flying pigs flying!!!

Kinnin Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 15:53:35

No they did not.

Pretty sure MD had a pact from LaF at the very least.

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 18:22:27

we did. with conditions for MD not to hit sof :p

Kinnin Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 21:49:51

It's still a pact. SoV seems to be spinning out this story that MD is all Rawr! GNASHteeth! I'MA KILL YOU ALL AND NO PACTS FOR ANYONE! .

locket Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 21:53:54

Originally posted by anoniem:
I do not begrudge LCN entering. For their own sake it would have been better for them if they didn't enter but it is what it is.

A FDP between LCN and SoF was never on the table this set for us due to the lack of communication between our Alliances. We did however leave the door open for a FDP next set and a NAP for this one if LCN was prepared to work with us, including pacting our allies which we know LCN had participated in planning against.

Didn't MD pact SoF's allies? (a serious question). If so then it clearly turned out well for them in terms of getting a pact from SoF...

From what I gather they offered to pact everyone but it didn't work out. Lack of trust... ego.. etc