Verified:

Angel1 Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 17:48:25

President Obama as a president has presided over one of the most far reaching campaigns of executive bullying that the nation has even seen. He uses brinksmanship to get tax increases without concessions and then with the next round of talks gives no indication whatsoever of being willing to tackle the programs that are burdening the US with ever-growing debt. He's pushed through healthcare reform without actually doing something to tackle the rising costs of healthcare. In other words, he's kicking the can down the road onto future generations that will have to deal with problems that they're not going to have any clue how to tackle if Obama gets his way.

Maybe not the first neo-lib, but certainly a neo-lib.
-Angel1

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 18:09:34

dunno. I'm stuck with wondering why Al Gore thinks we have weather like in Revelations... thought he was the one that said global warming was mankind's fault? God that is doing it now, and Al Gore is worried about his soul? are there any sane Democrats?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Fooglmog Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 18:36:09

That's a patently false characterization of how the politics of the situation have played out.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Jan 29th 2013, 19:20:34

Obama didn't do all those things? was it a conspiracy by the Democrats? a continuation of FDR's plan to socialize us and sell us to the Ruskies?

Angel1 Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 21:05:10

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
That's a patently false characterization of how the politics of the situation have played out.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

And the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit didn't toss three Obama recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board. Oh wait, no, they did do that. The court in fact found that it was unnecessary for Republicans to hold minutes-long meetings every few days so that the Senate wouldn't technically be in break; the President can only issue recess appointments when during period between the formal sessions of Congress.

Bully for you, Mr. Obama. Neo-lib supreme!
-Angel1

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 22:41:03

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 22:42:53

i mean not to defend all the stuff Obama has done but most of it has involved too many concessions to an opposition which is way too ideologically black and white
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Jan 29th 2013, 22:52:17

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
i mean not to defend all the stuff Obama has done but most of it has involved too many concessions to an opposition which is way too ideologically black and white

least the opposition isn't trying to sell us to the Ruskies for free or a cheap piece of ass, they expect to make a profit on the deal.

Obama ain't done anything that will make the US better except execute the man that Bush wanted shot dead in 2001.

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 23:21:32

Hey look everyone! It is one of those crazies with a tinfoil hat!

What I find funny is that the republicans stand for most of what the neoliberalism really means. Funny stuff. Also it is all one sides fault and not the fact that they don't agree on the colour of the sky!

You could really run a comedy show!

Jan 29th 2013, 23:28:47

Originally posted by locket:
Hey look everyone! It is one of those crazies with a tinfoil hat!

Hi locket. new meds don't seem to be working out that well for you. bummer. i had my hopes.

Jan 29th 2013, 23:39:55

meh. you're Canadian. i have to go back to working on my list of who it's acceptable to shoot for violating my in alienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. maybe i get confused and just blow everybody up to end the confusion.

Jan 29th 2013, 23:44:22

no, see, you're confused. I'm allowed to kill them if they threaten my right to life. allowed to kill them if they unnecessarily restrict my right to liberty. am allowed to grumble at them if they try to make me miserable.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 1:38:52

DEFINITELY NOT THE FIRST. TEDDY ROOSEVELT BEAT HIM TO ALMOST ALL OF THOSE THINGS BY 100 YEARS... AND WAS MORE EXTREME.

SADLY, HE WILL ALSO NOT BE THE LAST...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2013, 1:52:55

Libs get mad when you talk bad about the anointed one.

Angel1 Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 3:17:21

Originally posted by Requiem:
Libs get mad when you talk bad about the anointed one.

Or when you talk about them getting made when people talk bad about the anointed one.
-Angel1

uldust Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 3:45:45

mad is a state of mind ,libs cant get mad ,however they are mad at all times.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 13:34:17

You guys are ridiculous...

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 14:02:23

lol... it's not one man, but the entire bi-partisan system that's effed over this country right now.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Klown Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 14:30:14

I don't like it when people throw around terms like 'neo-liberal' that really have no meaning in this context. Care to explain?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2013, 14:43:00

Dhimmitude!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

kemo Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 16:12:32

how ironic is it as i read that an obama add was right beneath it? 5 new dangers hiding in obamacare
all praised to ra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2013, 18:09:17

My favorite anti conservative posters are those from NOT THE USA haha, pffft!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!