Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:05:54

When they put one of their nuclear warheads on one of their long range rocket?

/me thinks Tokyo
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:06:32

Why would they nuke anyone?
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Kalick Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:09:30

I think North Korea realizes their nukes are much better leverage when sitting in their silos and not when they are actually being launched at another country.

If they actually used one, they would get steamrolled by a coalition.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:10:18

me thinks RD. Possibly LaF

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:16:13

Each of their "nuclear warheads" so far have been about the size of a house.

Clearly, they just need a big enough rocket to lift something like that.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:16:32

Doubtful they'd use one offensively, but if they did:

Seoul

Why bother with a long range missile when the enemy's capital is ~35 miles away from the DMZ?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:17:36

The "coalition" is spineless and incompetent, N Korea and Iran both know it and that's why they ignored the "sanctions".

Why Tokyo? They openly stated they would attack N Korea if they obtained a nuke, couple years ago.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:21:15

no one.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:21:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
The "coalition" is spineless and incompetent, N Korea and Iran both know it and that's why they ignored the "sanctions".

Why Tokyo? They openly stated they would attack N Korea if they obtained a nuke, couple years ago.

NK obtained a nuke a couple years ago, and Tokyo didn't attack them, then. Nor will they attack them now, or in the near future, over a nuke.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:24:36

Hopefully it wont happen, but i fear having a nut leading them, i wouldn't want to be in the vicinity for sure!
(•_•)

Bikerman Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:26:38

LAF I would say

Kalick Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:28:41

The coalition hasn't done anything yet, but you seriously think they would sit back and continue to just watch if NK started flinging nukes around wily nily?

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:29:41

That doesn't even make sense. You would want to attack before they get the nuke, not after.

BigBen Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:32:27

Nukes are a better deterrent than they are a weapon (if you want to live anyway).

NK's rockets aren't capable of the guided flight necessary to hit a target like Tokyo. The only potential target they even stand a chance of hitting is Seoul. They also know that if they did that they would be conquered within days.

Their rockets are also large and slow moving. If they armed one with a nuclear warhead and launched it, it would be shot down before it got off the Korean peninsula. That's another reason Seoul is the only possible target.

If NK launches a nuke I think even China would be willing to back their invasion. Considering NK's terrible infrastructure, reliance on foreign raw materials, and oppressed populace an invasion into NK would be super easy. China likes having it as a buffer but they aren't about to support them in a military conflict with the west.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 18:32:54

themselves of course.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:34:11

The international community does not believe pre emptive attacks to be justified
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 12th 2013, 18:40:41

The international community does not believe pre emptive attacks to be justified

iraq
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 18:45:32

Originally posted by Red X:

iraq

Good example
(•_•)

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 19:07:54

bonus

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 19:22:35

themselves!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 19:32:24

iraq

Good example
yeah man those idiots in the "international community" sure fluffed that up, good thing we got rid of all those WMDs right?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 19:50:15

I should get you to sit down with my brother and the rest of 1st Calvary Div recon squad from Baghdad to tell you about the fluff they found under the city's tunnel network that conected all the palaces and military compounds, then again it's pointless since you believe only what the media feeds you...
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:11:50

I should get you to sit down with my brother and the rest of 1st Calvary Div recon squad from Baghdad to tell you about the fluff they found under the city's tunnel network that conected all the palaces and military compounds, then again it's pointless since you believe only what the media feeds you...

What fluff did they find under the city's tunnel network and military compounds?

Lucifer Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:19:18

pipes!

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:24:40

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

iraq

Good example
yeah man those idiots in the "international community" sure fluffed that up, good thing we got rid of all those WMDs right?

you might want to tell all those kurds that he killed with chemical weapons in the 90s that he didnt have any WMDs. He moved them so the inspectors couldnt find them. removing a mass murderer from power is always a good thing, saying otherwise is just stupid.

do you ever make a point with your posts? or do you just post sarcastic responses to other's points?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 20:26:28

damn librul media

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Fooglmog Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:26:39

Originally posted by BigBen:
NK's rockets aren't capable of the guided flight necessary to hit a target like Tokyo. The only potential target they even stand a chance of hitting is Seoul.

What're you basing that on? Everything I've read seems to say that North Korea's ballistic missiles are absolutely capable of targeting cities.

They couldn't hit a specific house in a city, but the CEPs I've seen for their recent missiles have all been under 2km. Easily accurate enough to hit Tokyo.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 20:33:11

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

iraq

Good example

you might want to tell all those kurds that he killed with chemical weapons in the 90s that he didnt have any WMDs. He moved them so the inspectors couldnt find them. removing a mass murderer from power is always a good thing, saying otherwise is just stupid.

do you ever make a point with your posts? or do you just post sarcastic responses to other's points?
He moved them? Must have hidden them pretty well seeing as none of them have surfaced yet.

Removing a mass murderer is a good thing provided removing him doesn't cost more lives than keeping him in power would have. I'll let you think about that in the context of the Iraq war. Besides, this was about pre-emptive attacks and how someone decided to use the Iraq war as an example of a successful pre-emptive attack in spite of the fact that it pre-empted absolutely nothing.

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:40:43

he moved his airforce to Iran, why not his WMDs? you really think that he just destroyed them all?

and how did removing him cost more lives than him staying? you dont know what he would of done in the future. he has killed tens of thousands of people, and no where near that many died in removing him from power. other than maybe the insurgents, and that is a stretch. i know less than 5000 coalition soldiers have lost theit lives in iraq in the 9 years they were there.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 12th 2013, 20:43:39
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:46:44

civilian estimates vary, but they are mostly 80-100K over 10 years. killed by coalition and insurgent action. you dont think that his oppressive regime killed more than 10K per year? he killed over 200K kurds in just 3 years.

"On 16 March 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja was attacked with a mix of mustard gas and nerve agents, killing 5,000 civilians, and maiming, disfiguring, or seriously debilitating 10,000 more." that was in the war against Iran

i mean, i can keep going. his past he killed HUNDREDS of thousands of people, and probably would of continued to do so. saying that the war killed more than he would have is stupid, and ignorant.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 12th 2013, 20:50:13
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Fooglmog Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:48:48

and how did removing him cost more lives than him staying? you dont know what he would of done in the future. he has killed tens of thousands of people, and no where near that many died in removing him from power. other than maybe the insurgents, and that is a stretch. i know less than 5000 coalition soldiers have lost theit lives in iraq in the 9 years they were there.

The estimates for deaths in the Iraq war range from around 110k to over a million. Deaths are still deaths, even when it's not "coalition soldiers" doing the dying.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 20:51:03

that was not the point, the point was that he was saying the invasion cost more than if saddam had stayed in power. i highly disagree with that. and my 2nd post covered what you just said.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Makolyte Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:01:21

I hope they newk Iran, that would totally help us out.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:05:54

that was not the point, the point was that he was saying the invasion cost more than if saddam had stayed in power. i highly disagree with that. and my 2nd post covered what you just said.
Saddam's last major massacres that came anywhere close to the casualty counts of the war were in 1991.

He was still a brutal repressive tyrant who killed political prisoners and others, probably in the thousands, but nothing that comes close to the amounts that died in the Iraq War.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:08:23

Originally posted by Fooglmog:

The estimates for deaths in the Iraq war range from around 110k to over a million. Deaths are still deaths, even when it's not "coalition soldiers" doing the dying.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.
I sort of predicted he'd think of deaths in terms of coalition soldiers only so when I first made my post I decided not to include the civilian estimates just to trap him.

I AM SO CLEVER!!!

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:08:57

maybe because his military was demolished and it was taking him a while to build it back up? he had less than 10 years to do so. he massacred his people after the first gulf war because they were starting an uprising so he used gunships to put down a farmers uprising. can you guarantee he wouldnt of done tht again? "oh he hasnt mass murdered anyone in 10 years" is not a good enough reason in my opinion.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:11:21

isnt NK pretty isolated technologically from the rest of the planet, and arent china pretty much the only ones they deal with?

id definatley take my chances with chinese/NK tech knowing how fluffty pretty much everything else they make is. i would say SK and JP both have the technology to shoot down a nuke coming from NK before it hit. and then NK would get wiped out for trying that fluff.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:15:20

didnt china vow to have a man on the moon by 2050?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:17:21

oh fluff! it was 2025
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:18:16

PP, you have no idea how many mass graves our boys uncovered, just cuz we couldn't see doesn't mean he stopped mass murdering, bro!
(•_•)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:20:13

PP, you have no idea how many mass graves our boys uncovered, just cuz we couldn't see doesn't mean he stopped mass murdering, bro!
once again, damn librul media and [citation needed]

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:23:59

Pointless Pirate...
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:25:59

[quote poster=Trife; 23033; 425786]

What fluff did they find under the city's tunnel network and military compounds? [/quote

Maybe he missed my question...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:26:24

maybe because his military was demolished and it was taking him a while to build it back up? he had less than 10 years to do so. he massacred his people after the first gulf war because they were starting an uprising so he used gunships to put down a farmers uprising. can you guarantee he wouldnt of done tht again? "oh he hasnt mass murdered anyone in 10 years" is not a good enough reason in my opinion.
#1 you've taken my point about it not being a pre-emptive invasion and are derailing right now
#2 are you kidding me? he managed to kill almost 100,000 people RIGHT AFTER the Gulf War when facing an armed insurrection, obviously he had the capability to do so 10 years after. you're reaching here. all you have is the fact that he killed people 10 years ago, therefore he must be preparing to hundreds of thousands more.
#3 he was by far not the worst dictator in the world at the time and if you really want to try to justify this with your "great humanitarian" spiel, ask yourself why the Congo or Sudan didn't "need" a liberator despite the fact that the death tolls in these countries around 2000 were many times greater than the death toll under Hussein in the early 1990s

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:28:39

because Hussein controlled a large amount of oil, and his instability directly effected the west? oh, and he harbored the turrists
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:30:15

because Hussein controlled a large amount of oil, and his instability directly effected the west? oh, and he harbored the turrists
wait you believe the harbored the terrorists line as well even though that was thoroughly debunked too? lol

some of us adjust our beliefs after they've been proven wrong

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:34:07

for someone who uses sarcasm so much, you are terrible at detecting it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:38:59

for someone who uses sarcasm so much, you are terrible at detecting it.
umm yeah given the amount of myths you seem to still think are true, one more wouldn't have surprised me

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2013, 21:42:02

entertain me and list these myths i believe in.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2013, 21:47:09

Sorry Trife!

They found trace of chemical agents and uranium, my brother and 28 other soldiers from his squad have uranium poisoning in their blood, some more severe than others :(
(•_•)