Verified:

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:16:14

Here come the 75 excuses, get your pen and paper ready folks!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 5:16:52

magellan doesnt know that sof is netting last set. even md doesnt know that. but AT knows.

so what are you trying to say magellan? that md cant win this war without aid?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:19:41

Here come the 75 excuses, get your pen and paper ready folks!

75 pens and 75 sheets of paper

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:24:02

i got 75 problems but needing FA aint one
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 5:26:21

still cant stop laughing at md. roflmao.

you want to talk of fair wars eh?

LadyJess Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:30:49

rofl hilarious that MD couldn't win the war with a member & TNW advantage AND outside FA

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:31:30

if i was in DKnights and LCN i would jump ship asap.

you know SoF are not going to let it just go..

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:57:06

<Purposeful1> i've asked all LCN'ers to hold on any FA to any other alliances until this gets worked out.

Whatcha talkin bout Darakna?

They just wanted to see how to run a war country!

dittie

Feb 26th 2013, 5:59:20

I speak for many MDers, many earthers, even many SoFers.
Personally, I don't like receiving FA in a good 1v1 war.

I could go the SoF route and just say, 'Doesn't mean they are getting aid, it could just be a mistake.'

So, apparently some people have decided to receive outside FA. What's the difference between that and calling in an ally to get a 2:1 advantage on your enemy?
Don't try and place yourselves on some pedestal.
Your memories can't be that bad. So, you guys will do just about anything to win. Some of our members will receive FA to try and win.

The problem with a lot of SoFers is they can't just win a war and show respect. They have to try and embarrass their foe, spit on them, and then try and make everybody hate them. Some of you guys are just bad people in general. Not only in this game, but in real life. I feel sorry for some of you.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:00:10

Originally posted by Mini:
P.s Otbul the only mark MD has on our tag is that of respect. Unlike yours which is know for Deviousness, swinging fluffs and no longer a great warring clan. Your Clan this set can now be seen clearly for what it is. A SORRY fluffING EXCUSE WHEN IT CANT PLAY FAIR OR HAVE THE ADVANTAGE.

roflmao. MD has a mark of respect?

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:03:35

Originally posted by dittie:

I could go the SoF route and just say, 'Doesn't mean they are getting aid, it could just be a mistake.'

So, apparently some people have decided to receive outside FA. What's the difference between that and calling in an ally to get a 2:1 advantage on your enemy?
Your memories can't be that bad. So, you guys will do just about anything to win. Some of our members will receive FA to try and win.

The problem with a lot of SoFers is they can't just win a war and show respect. They have to try and embarrass their foe, spit on them, and then try and make everybody hate them. Some of you guys are just bad people in general. Not only in this game, but in real life. I feel sorry for some of you.

you speak for many MDers? and you say that MDers will find a way to win? rofl.

i thought MD want a 1v1. and now that we offered you that, you blame sof for MDers receiving fa? shame!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:07:36

dittie, blaming an alliance that offered you a fight to your advantage is just lame man. that gains you no respect.

how about admitting that md just cant win this war without outside help? you have the member and networth advantage yet you blame sof for mders receiving fa?

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:07:55

Jesus. Sof are acting like fluffing children. Grow up. You show TWO total pacts that MD has with someone and blame the entire alliance? You realize people often do things on their own. Either way until it is greater than two fluffing people you are blowing this way out of proportion. fluffing drama queens.

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:08:27

"Some of our members will receive FA to try and win."

WEAK! go play dota

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:09:39

You mean we should show you the other 5 as well?

GTFO!

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:10:01

Your signature sums this post up pretty well Kumander Otbol.

Cheers! :)

Hi cypress!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:11:16

dknights and lcn should just jump in and show md how lame they are.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:11:40

Typical locket trying to defend MD.

Alliances Leaders in question have already admitted what has happened including Pride. Pride in fact just tried to justify it. There is a lot more countries than just 2, we only posted 2. But yes, come up with another way to defend MD and flame SoF locket... we are waiting.

But I can flame too :)

dittie

Feb 26th 2013, 6:13:00

I will reply to what you say, Kumander, when you ask or state something that pertains to what I've said. If, you wish to twist my words to make ridiculous assertions then I'm not going to bite.

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:13:31

I'll give you that 1 country with a PENDING pact could be seen as a mistake. Multiple countries having multiple pacts with multiple alliances a mistake? Get real.

Last set we were netting when you jumped us and had a great FS and what not. This set we come at you alone, with lower numbers and this is the response?

Pride Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:14:29

I didn't admit anything, thanks though. I only saw the pacts posted on AT.

BTW no MD'ers on this thread :) To much whining.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:14:51

i have personally seen atleast 8 pacts between MD and alliances that arnt MD

i doubt we have ally opped evey MD country, so im sure there are others.

this can not be negated by 1 not accepted SoF/LaF pact, or SoF calling in allies when being FSed in a netting set. rationalizing this is tarded, you can rationalize anything.

stop getting FA, control your members, and take your assbeating like a man.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

dittie

Feb 26th 2013, 6:15:08

@marx12

We should call in LaF.

WEAK! Go play dota.

I'll be on starcraft 2, since Pride won't let me out of my cage.

Come get pwned by a Master.

RTSLounge \ 767.

Edited By: dittie on Feb 26th 2013, 6:17:26
See Original Post

Ballzac Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:16:23

*AchewWW*

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:16:47

One of the Alliances in question has already confirmed that it was an OFFICIAL request from MD for FA.

Keep trying to lie Pride. You have been shown a liar on several occasions now over the past 2 months. The fact you have any credibility left with some alliances at all is amusing.

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:17:36

@dittie

NO you should call in LCN

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:18:03

lol @ dittie. trying to escape from reality.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:18:28

i sawnt even in SoF last set, and i will say this.

calling in an ally, when you get hit by another clan when you are trying to net, is acceptable in my bok. im pretty sure a netting clan would rather have a week war and net the set out, rather than war for a month and a half. why cant you see this? you can not blame SoF, and LaF for your leader's poor planning. they all but KNEW that LaF would be called in, and they hit anyways.

fast forward to this set, MD wants a 1v1, sof gives it to them, SoF closed the TNW gap, and starts pulling ahead, and MD has 8+ pacts with outside allies. i want you to step back and look at this, and think about it before you make another post.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:20:03

Originally posted by Pride:
I didn't admit anything, thanks though. I only saw the pacts posted on AT.

BTW no MD'ers on this thread :) To much whining.

Don't see where you get the whining from? It provided us with one fluffing big laughing session in between our kill runs though ;-)

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:28:37

You sir... are an idiot.

The difference between calling in an ally and receiving outside FA? Well, lets start with when you call in an ally it is out in the open, it is not secretive and clandestine. It is out in the open and everyone knows about it..... it is called being fluffed in the ass. It happens, get use to it.

Receiving outside aide in a secretive manner is more inline with dishonest behavior, it is a scumbag move. Calling in a ally is just a political move, receiving secretive foreign aide is what dirt bags do that harbor Ivan.

You guys were pretty screwed from the start anyway, CMing restarts is awesome target selection.

Edited By: Darakna on Feb 26th 2013, 6:35:12
See Original Post

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:32:15

darn! my signature is broken!

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:38:07

Originally posted by Sov:

Alliances Leaders in question have already admitted what has happened including Pride. Pride in fact just tried to justify it. There is a lot more countries than just 2, we only posted 2. But yes, come up with another way to defend MD and flame SoF locket... we are waiting.

Typical Sov. Drama loving and childish. I could care less about whether MD or Sof are guilty of this. This thread is blown out of proportion and retarded. Sof members all came out of the woodworks to act like kids apparently.

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:39:39

NO WAY!

Now my post... makes no sense... CHEAP TRICK!

iScode Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:46:42

Originally posted by locket:

Typical Sov. Drama loving and childish. I could care less about whether MD or Sof are guilty of this. This thread is blown out of proportion and retarded. Sof members all came out of the woodworks to act like kids apparently.

If you could care less why are you posting???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:47:03

Originally posted by locket:

You could care less, but still take the time to post in the first place? If you really could care less - you would have read it, shrugged your shoulders, maybe said "meh" and left it alone.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 6:49:10

Originally posted by lazysnail:
NO WAY!

Now my post... makes no sense... CHEAP TRICK!

sorry. :-P

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:49:59

I am pretty sure everyone has seen locket here kick up a storm over issues no lesser in scale than this, but it is okay when locket does it because he somehow believes he is justified above all others.

If you do not like a thread you do not have to post here... that is of course unless you feel entitled to defend your friends.

Locket we are very sorry for picking on your friends in MD. Now you can move along and continue your emotard exchanges with Anoniem and KJ on other threads.

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 6:59:06

Love this thread.
Any tag who takes on Scode, promotes him into a position of trust and leadership has no right, ever, to complain about FA.

Allies are part and parcel of the game, last set you guys needed LaF's help, this set MD needs someone's help. Deal with it. Pacts are signed and relationships forged for a reason.

Want a true 1v1 war? Sign an agreement before the set starts stipulating arrangements and an agreed FS date.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:01:42

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Love this thread.
Any tag who takes on Scode, promotes him into a position of trust and leadership has no right, ever, to complain about FA.

Allies are part and parcel of the game, last set you guys needed LaF's help, this set MD needs someone's help. Deal with it. Pacts are signed and relationships forged for a reason.

Want a true 1v1 war? Sign an agreement before the set starts stipulating arrangements and an agreed FS date.

Well put Krisatz. This is like a reddit style circle jerk in here either way ;) gl jerking it

mider Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:02:00

lousy MD~~~~

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:02:12

Krisatz you are not very well informed of what happens are you.

We can easily receive FA. All your leaders would LOVE to FA us. The point is MD took a holier than thou attitude regarding such things so we decided to oblige and fight things on a level playing field.

SoF is ruthless and we will do things our way. If MD wants FA that is fine, we will mock them for it. And now we can do what we want. They just defined things for us.

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:04:29

Love this thread.

i do agree with the iScode thing, can't win them all and not always right.

Also, sure we would probably organise a agreed FS date and time... if it was a friendly war. MD has had EVERY opportunity to beat us down in this war... but they have failed to do so.

iScode Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:04:58

Love this thread.

I dont understand, are you saying i am that good at this game that any alliance i war against deserves to get FA to off set how awesome i am.

Dude im not that good honestly, the half man, half amazing country name was made in jest. But thanks I appreciate your thinking so highly of me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

d20 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:09:08

i didnt know the half man half amazing country name was scodes.
i thought it was very lol :)

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:09:41

I am very well informed.

The fact you even post "we decided to oblige" proves everything that needed to be said.

You should have gone into this set wanting to prove after last set that you could beat them 1v1 quite easily. You shouldn't be "obliging" to do anything, it should be your own desire to prove to everyone you can do it on your own.

Pacts are built for a reason, its part of the game, friendships and alliances are forged. You called LaF in last set, MD called in some FA packages this set. If you wanted to, you could get FA I'd wager. I don't see what all the moaning is about.

Again, my statement about Scode stands. He is the shiestiest person I have ever delt with in this game, and I love the fact that he is on the receiving end of an FA beating. And long may it continue.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:10:29

this thread is proof that md is all talk. they are an alliance built on respect, an alliance that can only brag about FSing a netting tag, and an alliance that can fight against sof 1v1 without outside help. i wonder if this is the only war they did this.

point holds true unless proven wrong.

Alin Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:11:44

In you place i`ll be really silent. You are trashing when you should shut up.

First : we found yours first, and folks were instructed to keep it out of At, altought there was a big thread on MD`s boards.
So you are allowed to do it but we are not? ... and when one of our restarts does it, you all came here and suck each other with 80 posts in 10 hours?

Second : I know about your RD(Laf) market deal. Yea i know what you did last summer too.
That`s reason NO. 2 you should SHUT THE fluff UP.

Third : After i die i`ll name my restart PGs&Gokus Mercenaries.

Now i hope i gave you all 3 big reasons to shut the fluff up and fight an even balanced war.

GL.

Edited By: Alin on Feb 26th 2013, 7:17:10
See Original Post

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:15:39

@ krizats we can pwn md without outside help. they fs sof last set coz they knew we were mostly netting. we told them it was a bad move, yet they try to justify themselves. now they should take a beating like a man, not beggars for fa so they can fight back an alliance small in number and below their tnw. this just shows what md is made of. all talk!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:17:45

go and fluff yourself alin! trying to find excuses now that it has come to public.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:20:13

Originally posted by Alin:
In you place i`ll be really silent. You are trashing when you should shut up.

First : we found yours first, and folks were instructed to keep it out of At, altought there was a big thread on MD`s boards.
So you are allowed to do it but we are not? ... and when one of our restarts does it, you all came here and suck each other with 80 posts in 10 hours?

Second : I know about your RD(Laf) market deal. Yea i know what you did last summer too.
That`s reason NO. 2 you should SHUT THE fluff UP.

Third : After i die i`ll name my restart PGs&Gokus Mercenaries.

Now i hope i gave you all 3 big reasons to shut the fluff up and fight an even balanced war.

GL.

We have no received FA from LAF. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

We always knew you were a retard, but now you are a conspiracy theorist too? Amusing. Market deal? Okay yea O.O

You seem upset. It is because you have just been found to be a total hypocrite? Yes you have.