Verified:

dittie

Mar 1st 2013, 4:30:14

plz and ty

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 6:15:08

Dragon, but he might be at the pub lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 13:54:53

Originally posted by dittie:
plz and ty

We're pretty much done. AFAIK, only Jade Penn is playing out his countries and he's not much of a talker. Feel free to shoot me a PM though.

KOH - Nah. I wish though. To celebrate 5 years of being a non-smoker, my next project is losing 100 pounds. That pretty much requires giving up beer. Giving up cigs is a lot harder.

Stryke Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 14:29:18

LOL, I know about trying to quit smoking. If I quit smoking, I'd probably pull a 180 on continuing to improve my skills in netgaining LOL.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 15:32:33

I quit smoking and gained 100 pounds. So now instead of Lung Cancer, I'll die of fatness. So is that a healthier way to die? Got me.

Man, when I first started playing this game back in the day,it's about all I did. And playing made me smoke more.

But hey. If you think about it, quitting smoking WILL improve your netgaining skills. In RL that is. More money to save, spend, or develop brand NEW Bad Habits with!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 18:41:33

Good for you, Dragon!, best way to lose weight is to get involved in sports, i never smoked and im very fit, i play soccer every week and run 6 miles and i feel great!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 18:50:14

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
best way to lose weight is to get involved in sports, i never smoked and im very fit, i play soccer every week and run 6 miles and i feel great!

You are absolutely right, young man. Unfortunately, I'm 52, have 2 bad knees and was born with a spinal defect.

Still no excuse for not doing SOMETHING though. That's part of my plan to lose all this weight. At least walk a little, do some situps,etc. whatever I CAN do physically.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 18:53:16

Swim?, is that an option for you?
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 20:44:29

Swim?, is that an option for you?

Actually it is. Great idea!

Jade Penn Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 20:49:22

LOL, jump in that outdoor pool and go for a swim Dragon.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2013, 22:03:54

Water polo would make it hella fun, Dragon! :-D
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 22:08:13

Originally posted by Jade Penn:
LOL, jump in that outdoor pool and go for a swim Dragon.

In my case, that "outdoor pool" is Wheeling Creek or the Ohio River. LOL

Donny Game profile

Mar 1st 2013, 22:21:19

Hmm
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Mar 2nd 2013, 1:14:35

It doesnt pay to work out if your not going to eat right. Id say the 1st step to losing weight would be to find a healthy diet you can stick with. Im more so working on the body building part of it but eating healthy is actually easier than one would think. Good luck on losing that 100 lbs Dragon and I hope you can.

synoder Game profile

Mar 2nd 2013, 2:11:45

Originally posted by Dragon:
best way to lose weight is to get involved in sports, i never smoked and im very fit, i play soccer every week and run 6 miles and i feel great!

You are absolutely right, young man. Unfortunately, I'm 52, have 2 bad knees and was born with a spinal defect.

Still no excuse for not doing SOMETHING though. That's part of my plan to lose all this weight. At least walk a little, do some situps,etc. whatever I CAN do physically.

I have a bum knee too and cant run much anymore so I swim and bike, depending on how bad your knees are maybe that is an option. Its not as much fun as playing sports but it beats nothing.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2013, 14:43:53

Originally posted by synoder:

I have a bum knee too and cant run much anymore so I swim and bike, depending on how bad your knees are maybe that is an option. Its not as much fun as playing sports but it beats nothing.

I've thought about biking. I have trouble with stairs, but I don't know if that puts the same stresses on your knees as biking does.

First step is getting the eating part right. The worst part is giving up the beers. And being laid off from work gives a guy plenty of time for beers. But this will help me get a grip on my personal life. I have so much fluff goin on that I CAN'T control.

This weight loss thing is something I CAN control. Maybe the only thing. So it's pretty important to me.

ColoOutlaw

Mar 3rd 2013, 3:37:05

Depends on how bad your knees are but biking isn't nearly as hard on your knees as running is. I guess nothing really is but biking is definitely a good exercise. Swimming will still be the best though. I wish you luck obtaining a more active lifestyle!