Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 12:51:28

the logs i posted about the FA were from

Session Start: Wed Feb 27 03:57:25 2013

i have no clue if MD has received any further FA, but trying to line them up with NW spikes after the conversation and packages were actually sent is a bit impossible.

i doubt that every NW jump was FA, but you have to admit, it is a bit weird that you have those massive "spikes" it can easily be attributed to techers spending their cash for KRs, OR it could FA. only MD knows.

what we DO know is that MD got FA before, and that they are desperate enough to blatantly accept a tag jumper that SoF already turned down. you look at it from our side.....

Edited By: mrford on Mar 5th 2013, 12:53:34
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sov Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 13:23:24

Ok now he has broken 2.

Oceana Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 13:24:16

whiners

Chewi Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 13:30:36

Originally posted by torment:
you is all stfus and dais!

No you stfus and dais! You ises big bads that recruitings alinubs to lafs.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 13:49:46

Originally posted by Sov:
Ok now he has broken 2.

Yes, now he has. Looks like they failed on that one though!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 14:32:13

This thread is so big you'd have thought someone hacked the game and used it to their political and in-game advantage....oh.

Hi Flamey.

Kalick Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 14:36:12

This fluff is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S

marx12 Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 14:36:33

This thread is so big, MD needed 75 hacks, 75 political deceptions and 75 in-game manipulations.

Hi prankster

-SOF SOFREME LEADER

Edited By: marx12 on Mar 5th 2013, 14:40:50
See Original Post

Ruthie

Mar 5th 2013, 15:58:56

Originally posted by locket:
If Sof wanted a fair war with rules then they should have set it up with MD for an agreed upon FS date and rules about this fluff beforehand. Otherwise it isn't much different than last set when Laf helped out. Sof did play it fairly straight and MD obviously didn't and can't claim a moral highground as far as war decorum goes but it isn't against the rules of the game and there were no war rules agreed upon between the two.... so yah... Either side could win this and if Sof does they can feel good about not taking FA. If MD wins then they can feel good about winning but will know they got a bit of help. If it is a close loss for Sof most would say it is probably their win anyways. Just chillax redneck ;)

Just pick a date and fight it out next set. Have rules agreed upon by both clans and have someone like Imag enforce them on both clans. They kill any offenders. Bam. That is about as close to a fair war as you can get.

^ this

then maybe we dont have to have continual threads about we did/they did bullfluff
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 16:01:02

So alin how does it feel to be caught lying about only "2-3" FA packages?

as for this issue of mercenaries, even if that were true, and it's not, two things to consider:

1) the alleged mercenaries joined at the start of the set. Your advantage as gained midwar. Not even close to being the same. Moreover SoF was still smaller than MD by about 20%.

2) You were called out on using mercenaries yourself by an SoL member LOL....you probably should tell us why you complained about SoF mercenaries despite your alliance having them.

MD knew LaF and SoF would destroy them last set. You knew what you were getting into when you planned on FSing SoF's netters. SoF did not call in tagjumpers. There was never a 1v1 war planned, or expected, unlike what we have now. Your arguments have no merit even if that wasn't the case given that was last set and it doesn't explain your actions. It is only deflection. Hasn't your mom told you two wrongs dont make a right?

I find it laughable that anyone could claim: hey just had the numbers but totally unprepared for Sofs FS.

Is that why you had the TNW advantage for so long? I guess we should excuse the fact that many of your countries were war prepped and on average larger than SoFs.

Edited By: MauricXe on Mar 5th 2013, 16:06:03
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 5th 2013, 16:14:58

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Darakna Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 16:27:10

Originally posted by martian:
how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

oh wait no, that is the meaning of life answer.

marx12 Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 16:39:57

Originally posted by locket:
If Sof wanted a fair war with rules then they should have set it up with MD for an agreed upon FS date and rules about this fluff beforehand. Otherwise it isn't much different than last set when Laf helped out. Sof did play it fairly straight and MD obviously didn't and can't claim a moral highground as far as war decorum goes but it isn't against the rules of the game and there were no war rules agreed upon between the two.... so yah... Either side could win this and if Sof does they can feel good about not taking FA. If MD wins then they can feel good about winning but will know they got a bit of help. If it is a close loss for Sof most would say it is probably their win anyways. Just chillax redneck ;)

Just pick a date and fight it out next set. Have rules agreed upon by both clans and have someone like Imag enforce them on both clans. They kill any offenders. Bam. That is about as close to a fair war as you can get.

how can there be an agreement when the conversation lasted only for seconds which ended with the words "see you in two months"

133tz Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 17:08:09

LOL they always play dirty
I am an EE noob.

Murf Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 17:34:43

this thread is ridiculous

Alin you should really stay off AT in any war related posts

Laser

Mar 5th 2013, 17:44:12

after reading this thread it appears sof just doesnt like a challenge/close fight?

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 18:15:08

Originally posted by mrford:
oh fluff, my bad. he only broke one and only mid hit/finished the other!

i take back everything i said. the tagjumper is tots legit now. YOLO!

you're an outright idiot or just blatantly lying. the news will show he only hit the one country and did not hit the other at all yesterday. get your head out of your ass.

Ruthie

Mar 5th 2013, 18:22:46

*wonders how many people post on this thread just to read themselves*

so stupid
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Murf Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 19:17:12

^^^^^^

There's one hahaha just kidding Ruthie

macmd Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 19:38:42

Originally posted by Ruthie:
*wonders how many people post on this thread just to read themselves*

so stupid

Post of the day!

MauricXe Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 19:49:56

so if he only help kill one country, its okay to accept tagjumpers?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 5th 2013, 21:45:14

IT"S A LONG WAYYYY
TO TIPPARRRARRRRY
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

cypress Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 23:20:36

Originally posted by Atryn:
breaking 2 origs in 30 second kills in a close war, most would say a difference was made. but MD will still die. it shows desperation imo.

From what I see in the news, the country in question broke #608 but he didn't break #673???

Which two countries are you crying about?

Are you gonna change this post now? Or can I start crying/whining some more?

TROLOLOLOL.....this fluff is too funny.

cypress Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 23:23:05

But it's all good MD. We knew you couldn't match the awesomeness that is SoF (generally due to me being there and running fluff). I don't blame you guys at all.

Alin please don't stop posting EVAH mmmkay? Your posts are at least 2.3464694 times better than my daily dose of http://www.fmylife.com/

:D

Edited By: cypress on Mar 5th 2013, 23:27:15. Reason: oppsss, wrong websit
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 23:24:37

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cypress Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 23:27:27

My bad! Edited :P

Locutus Game profile

Mar 5th 2013, 23:55:21

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 2:49:06

some weird fluff happening on MD's NW graph, enough to restart this fluffstorm and give me some entertainment tonight.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Suncrusher Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 3:06:36

some weird fluff happening on MD's NW graph, enough to restart this fluffstorm and give me some entertainment tonight.

Idiot. Still haven't gotten the help that you need I see?

Sov Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 3:10:55

There is no need to make a fluffstorm over MD receiving more FA. The Alliance in question has admitted fault and is preparing to compensate SoF.

Sublime Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 3:11:24

MD's mom wears combat boots and their daddy is a queen - Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 3:13:20

Originally posted by Suncrusher:

Idiot. Still haven't gotten the help that you need I see?

thanks for elaborating and responding with solid points! please, tell me more about how much you know about me!

you should be careful how much time you spend around Alin. he has gone full retard a long time ago, and it is contagious.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

d20 Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 4:34:53

fluff! :)

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:15:56

Swagger of a Chupacabra

General Earl Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:19:59

longest 43 seconds of my life and i will NEVER get them back!
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:31:49

you watched it twice, dont lie
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Walbertross Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:38:56

feeders

bertz Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:51:06

Originally posted by Sov:
There is no need to make a fluffstorm over MD receiving more FA. The Alliance in question has admitted fault and is preparing to compensate SoF.

Reps?

tellarion Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 6:15:36

These threads are stupid.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 7:21:59

takes one to know one!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:23:08

Originally posted by tellarion:
These threads are stupid.

The gun addicted redneck doesn't know to make any other type of threads.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:25:16

you are a cute gypsy.

i shal turn the tables! you dont know how to make a post refering to me without calling me a "gun addicted redneck"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:28:29

8k of that fluff? And they banned dagga? ... which was interesting to read and i assume that even the ones he was trolling agrees with me.

Meanwhile, this jobless (probably) redneck is allowed to troll all day over on this board.

Angry Watermelon

Mar 11th 2013, 8:30:15

mrford - youre fluffing laughable.

Apart from being one of the biggest fluffheads to ever play the game, you are only to happy to display yourself as a fluffhead with extras. A fluffhead who is also a raving hypocrite.

You are defending SOF I assume. Just the latest alliance you have leeched onto and claim to be a mouthpiece for..

The same SOF who need to be dragged into any fair fight, the same SOF who actively supported LAF in the aftermath of the hanlong debacle, the same SOF who have done anything, ANYTHING, to win for every reset they are in the game.

The other thing Helmet liked to say apart from 'STOP WHINING SORE LOSER' was 'ITS IN THE RULES WE'RE NOT CHAETORS'.

He, like you, is an enormous blowhard.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:31:46

i didnt read. you had to create a new account to post that, meaning you are a fluff. the opinion pf a fluff isnt something i care about!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:34:48

That`s not my account. I am not obsessed as you are, you peasant !

you didn`t read... ? Lololooooser

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:35:20

Originally posted by Alin:
8k of that fluff? And they banned dagga? ... which was interesting to read and i assume that even the ones he was trolling agrees with me.

Meanwhile, this jobless (probably) redneck is allowed to troll all day over on this board.

you dont know anything about me lol. i have an engineering degree, work for LM, and have a wife and 2 kids. i have a fluffty sleep schedule BECAUSE of the reasons i previously listed. im sorry to burst your bubble Alin. I own guns as a hobby, a hobby i enjoy. much like you own goats i would assume in Romania.

i also never said Angry Watermelon was you. not every post i make revolves around you. i know who it is.

and a lot of my posts are on the Patron board and the FFAT board. deal with it.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 11th 2013, 8:37:57
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Angry Watermelon

Mar 11th 2013, 8:37:48

mrford bears a striking resemblance to Sov.

Needs to bullfluff about real life to gain credibility. Afterall, if he relied on the bullfluff he spewed forth you might equate his intellect with that of a squirrel (after being run over by a semi trailer).

When you bring your real life 'achievements' into an argument. You automatically lose.

Points to alin.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:38:44

you are right. i am really a 57 year old fat lady that lives in alaska. it is dark all the time this time of year so i came back to play. i live with my 17 cats.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

anitasanchez

Mar 11th 2013, 8:39:18

confirmed.