Verified:

marx12 Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 4:01:31

http://news.sky.com/...war-could-break-out-today

"North Korea's army says it has approval to attack the US as America moves a missile defence system to Guam."

bertz Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 4:03:00

They're bluffing

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 8:52:09

they're mental.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 10:58:23

fluff it.. bring it on!
Do as I say, not as I do.

BladeEWG Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 11:33:48

thats all we need now, some disgruntled NK soldier going
"Wonder what this button does"

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 11:43:16

totally batfluff crazy, but its vs the rest of the world (NB it involves other countries not just the USA)

must always remember of the type of high-impact, low probability "event" that might happen if it's mishandled politically or misread

think on it ...
the US has some defence if the fluff hits the fan at least
with touching off a hot war with nuclear exchange in korea
looking at levelling cities like Seoul, Pyongyang perhaps even motoring a sub or missile into SF Bay ?
apart from nuclear weapons, the mass of older but quite functional NK artillery ready to go pointed at Seoul and border cities would be unimaginable :/

high-impact = millions will most likely die in a very short exchange

if anyone thinks that that's acceptable simply to teach someone you don't want to get on with a lesson, well ... I disagree
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 11:44:05

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
thats all we need now, some disgruntled NK soldier going
"Wonder what this button does"

exactly mate :/

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 13:10:13

I MISS KIM JONG IL. DEAR GOD I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WAS A PHRASE I WOULD UTTER.

EVO|Rasp

Apr 4th 2013, 13:32:43

We have anonymous... who are apparently against flickr and twitter.

http://news.cnet.com/...tter-and-flickr-accounts/

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 13:56:02

A nuclear missile from North Korea (#1938) was launched at your lands! It was stopped by your SDI defenses. Your SDI defenses have been slightly weakened.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Devestation Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 14:06:32

So what precisely happens when North Korea puts their nuke on a missile, the missile is launched at Guam, the missile fails to get anywhere near Guam and North Korea has nothing left in their tank to do?

Does Obama get to make a sarcastic announcement saying "I'm honestly not sure whats going on now... I suppose we're at war... I guess?"

Trife Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 14:24:28

NK's not going to do anything. Everything that they've done recently has already been done before multiple times over the last few decades. I find it silly that there are folks out there that swallow everything the MSM feeds to them. The Norks are like Westboro Baptist Church - the way you defeat them is not to counter-protest and freak out, but rather just ignore them.

Magellaan Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 15:30:25

Yea, why not just ignore them.

Just demolish the US military bases in South Korea and let the North Koreans stand guard at the demilitarized zone all by themselves. It takes two to tango.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 15:42:54

Originally posted by Trife:
NK's not going to do anything. Everything that they've done recently has already been done before multiple times over the last few decades. I find it silly that there are folks out there that swallow everything the MSM feeds to them. The Norks are like Westboro Baptist Church - the way you defeat them is not to counter-protest and freak out, but rather just ignore them.

TO SOME EXTENT I AGREE WITH YOU, ALTHOUGH I ALSO THINK WRITING OFF AND UNDERESTIMATING THE ACTIONS OF CRAZIES IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. WITNESS 9/11

Klown Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 17:32:46

Remember when liberals were outraged when Bush withdrew from the ABM treaty and started developing missle defense?

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 18:44:30

you people do understand that NK's nukes are still the size of a house right? it isnt going on a missile any time soon, much less a missile that can reach anywhere near mainland US
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 19:05:45

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:

TO SOME EXTENT I AGREE WITH YOU, ALTHOUGH I ALSO THINK WRITING OFF AND UNDERESTIMATING THE ACTIONS OF CRAZIES IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. WITNESS 9/11

Well of course, the military does need to contain 'em, and keep tabs on things like they would with any hostile country - but the mainstream media just needs to ignore all this sabre rattling. All it does it cause dummies over here to panic over nothing. People seem to forget that the Norks' military is antiquated beyond belief. Other than the folks in SK/Seoul, nobody should really be paying any attention to things/worrying in the slightest. The latest news about them redeploying a missile on their east coast is just reported because folks live in a culture of fear and stupid sensationalist headlines is what sells papers and gets people to login to websites.

Fact: Poland, Mexico, Canada, Thailand all have more powerful armies than NK.

Fact: NK has a slighty more powerful (by a hair) military than.... Ethiopia

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 19:36:01

The North Koreans are still building their nuclear weapons like the U.S. did for the bombs used in WWII, they are very, very, very large. So, the missile designs that they currently have operational could not deliver that weapon to Guam, much less the continental U.X. So, they would likely fall short and nuke Japan for the third time in history. Not that that is of any real importance to the regime in North Korea. It's really only a concern of the Japanese and the U.S. because Japan is a very important trading partner. The U.S. would have a stroke in their economy if people couldn't attend the Toyotathon, or Opportunity to buy a Honda Event, much less all those tiny electrical devices that we ave become so dependent on.

Same with South Korea, no more Hyundais or Kias keeping the prices for Japanese cars down by being just as nice, but costing half as much as the Marque Japanese brands.

So, I predict Detroit will make the decision to deal with the North Korean situation.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 20:44:11

This is how a battle between North Korea and the US will go:

http://i.imgur.com/xjt29Jg.gif

Marshal1

Apr 4th 2013, 21:24:45

and kim jong-un get's some small cell somewhere middle of nowhere unless seals shoots him.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

ELDrifty Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 22:30:57

Well maybe if they build rockets that actually work, this would actually seem legit.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X

bstrong86 Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 23:00:52

Originally posted by mrford:
you people do understand that NK's nukes are still the size of a house right? it isnt going on a missile any time soon, much less a missile that can reach anywhere near mainland US

still doesnt take away from the fact that many would die if they decided to lob a few missiles around, whether it be here or there, and if they do then here we go with another 10 yr war that will drain the life out what little economy we have left.
The Death Knights

XI

Apr 4th 2013, 23:10:38

China is closer. let them fight the 10 year war for us while we buy their inexpensive products to pay for it. I'm really not that fluffed about people dying because they don't understand how to compromise and live together peacefully. might even enjoy shooting a few of them.

Cabrito Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 23:12:06

this is all it is right now. blah blah blah blah fluffing blah blah blah. And thats from both sides. Now the US military has civis over there right now since korea is not considered a war zone. I know this because I work with someone who has family over there.

Now if you have family over there and the civis star coming home in waves then you know its fixing to be just korea and no more north or south korea.

btw fluff using cap letters.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Supertodd Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 23:15:49

Fact: Poland, Mexico, Canada, Thailand all have more powerful armies than NK.

I always knew Canada was a threat. We should have nuked them years ago.

lymz Game profile

Apr 5th 2013, 0:16:28

North Korea? The "black hole" from space because they don't even have electricity at night? And we're supposed to believe that they can launch a missile, with a nuclear warhead. The only way to continue to prop fiat currency is to invent more new wars. No better way than to feed propaganda to the masses and get public "support".

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 5th 2013, 1:49:29

Originally posted by lymz:
North Korea? The "black hole" from space because they don't even have electricity at night? And we're supposed to believe that they can launch a missile, with a nuclear warhead. The only way to continue to prop fiat currency is to invent more new wars. No better way than to feed propaganda to the masses and get public "support".

They could be operating at night under a "black out policy" easy since kim and the military control the power throughout the country. They are most likely doing alot of work at night where they wont be as easily seen by drones and satelittes and such.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 4:14:46

You tried attacking Canada once, and DH'd.
The EEVIL Empire

sleepy Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 5:11:01

bonus

Gurgel Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 7:37:00

fluff the u.s.

Gurgel Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 7:37:47

lol, I was just censored

Gurgel Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 7:38:15

oh, and bonus

Spoonman Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 8:25:27

bring back the old age! war with swords and arrows!

Falsedisillusion Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 15:58:54

I think it might be better with sticks and stones :P

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2013, 17:47:34

Originally posted by Serpentor:
You tried attacking Canada once, and DH'd.

*chuckle* :)

archaic Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 18:15:53

We ought to do to NK what we should have done to Cuba 30 years ago. Drop the embargos and flood them with dollars and tourists, its pretty damned hard for a dictator to subjugate his people when they are all pissed off because he's trying to shut down McDonalds and take away their BMW's.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 20:04:25

cuba is tad closer than nk and wasn't as closed as nk is.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Iamminghui Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 20:15:17

Kim Jong un's failure to press the laugh button I believe is due to the fact that he could not reach a mutual agreement with his nuclear missile engineers that pointed tips looks better than rounded tips of the missile despite it's payload..

Results to be confirmed in year 2023..

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 21:12:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

They could be operating at night under a "black out policy" easy since kim and the military control the power throughout the country. They are most likely doing alot of work at night where they wont be as easily seen by drones and satelittes and such.

ueah! that tricky bastard. i wish we had drones with night optics!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 21:23:01

Originally posted by mrford:

ueah! that tricky bastard. i wish we had drones with night optics!

Night vision isn't completely foolproof. I know, iv'e used them in iraq. hahahaha! I know what i'm talking about foolio!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 21:26:00

+ we had this big air balloon in baghdad with cameras. It was called a 'J lense' it was supposed to see everything in baghdad day or night yet we were still getting hit by ied's efp's and everything else you could thing of.

archaic Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 22:43:48

+ we had this big air balloon in baghdad with cameras. It was called a 'J lense' it was supposed to see everything in baghdad day or night yet we were still getting hit by ied's efp's and everything else you could thing of.

I'm betting that they were not hanging a SAR array from a hot air balloon. The quality of multi-spectra imagery that I've seen from civilian satellites is frightening, the fluff hanging from intelligence satellites must be truly good.

As for deploying IEDs under direct observation, it was probably a matter of good field craft.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 3:29:54

Originally posted by archaic:

I'm betting that they were not hanging a SAR array from a hot air balloon. The quality of multi-spectra imagery that I've seen from civilian satellites is frightening, the fluff hanging from intelligence satellites must be truly good.

As for deploying IEDs under direct observation, it was probably a matter of good field craft.

I'll have to look at my pictures but I think I took some picture of it when I was out there. It wasnt an air balloon, It was actually a blimp that was held stationary at BIAP. I should of been more specific. We were told though that it did have a range of sight that could only see at 100% for about 2 miles and then I guess images become a bit more blurred after that.

archaic Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 4:24:10

That sounds like a pretty juicy target for somebody with an old Russian SA-7 missile.

Apr 10th 2013, 8:26:14

which costs more? course, we'll probably be needing more oil to make more blimps.

rain Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 8:28:14

a

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 9:15:55

anyhow there is a new article about north korea every five minutes or so.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 10:16:17

every1 competes who gets 1st to post that nk has attacked.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Oceana Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 22:00:57

No biggy unless your there when he sends the artillery.

keivisuaL Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 7:23:14

What? MGP declaring?
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.