Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 12:29:40

lolololol what list? do i even want to know? the loonie tooney list? im already on it!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 12:31:10

also i dont read everything the ppl say i do a quick scan look for key words than respond

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 13:58:33

crest is making a list,
he's checking it twice,
cause he's bound and determined,
to decide who is naughty or nice.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2013, 14:15:07

Originally posted by crest23:
Let's add Sykokilla to the list too. The fact that he is actually responding seriously to something Dibs said is bothersome.

-SoF idiot squad member
-serious response to Dibs
-warning Dibs to be careful on the internet
-advertising USAA mortgages on a Boston marathon thread???

On a note about the marathon:
Good thing they didn't blow up the explosives during the start. From what I understand, Boston has a staggered start but you still have thousands of runners in the same place as opposed to a maximum few hundred. I feel bad for all the people affected by this :(
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 14:32:39

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by crest23:
Let's add Sykokilla to the list too. The fact that he is actually responding seriously to something Dibs said is bothersome.

-SoF idiot squad member
-serious response to Dibs
-warning Dibs to be careful on the internet
-advertising USAA mortgages on a Boston marathon thread???

On a note about the marathon:
Good thing they didn't blow up the explosives during the start. From what I understand, Boston has a staggered start but you still have thousands of runners in the same place as opposed to a maximum few hundred. I feel bad for all the people affected by this :(

PP DL and Crest are something like the 3 stooges of EE. So you have no room to talk. Also I love it when ppl hate on me! So keep em coming; )

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2013, 15:09:53

haters gonna hate

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Vic Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 15:17:07

pp is right on. would have been significantly worse had these gone off in hopkinton at the start line. way more people there.

not sure if this is related but Senator Wicker and Pres. Obama were both sent letters containing 'ricin'.
(the former was tested twice, and has been confirmed to contain ricin. the letter to the president is still being tested).

strangely enough, they came from Tennessee. and said:

"To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."
Both were signed, "I am KC and I approve this message."

and our very own KC is from tennessee :/ but that's of course just a random chance coincidence.

Vic Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 15:17:36

Originally posted by Vic:
pp is right on. would have been significantly worse had these gone off in hopkinton at the start line. way more people there.

not sure if this is related but Senator Wicker and Pres. Obama were both sent letters containing 'ricin'.
(the former was tested twice, and has been confirmed to contain ricin. the letter to the president is still being tested** edit*).

strangely enough, they came from Tennessee. and said:

"To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."
Both were signed, "I am KC and I approve this message."

and our very own KC is from tennessee :/ but that's of course just a random chance coincidence.

Bee Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 15:20:43

My mom works in the bldg literally a street down, she was out there watching just two hours earlier. Thank God she went back in.

Highrock, do you go to High Rock Church? I was living out in Boston last year, back in the burbs now.

Vic Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 16:30:06

Thank God she is o.k. Bee

lymz Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 16:39:30

What proof is there that this was a "terrorist" attack?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2013, 16:43:17

Lymz there has been more updates on this. Watch the news tonight!

mrford Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 17:32:51

like i said, if the bomber had set the explosives off in the same location but an hour or 2 earlier when the meat of the marathon runners were finishing and the spectators were lined 10-15 deep at the finish line, it would of been much worse. the timing, and composition of the bombs easily leads me to believe domestic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 17:47:17

http://assets.nydailynews.com/...ape_635/face17n-1-web.jpg

that woman in the orange, Nicole Gross, works at the fitness club brother, mother, and father attend back home in Charlotte. ive actually been out to dinner with her and her husband once 2 years back when i went home. apparently she is still in the hospital. her husband and sister were also hurt. she went up to boston just to run the marathon and her, her husband, and her sister were all waiting at the finish line for her mother to finish.... all 3 were hurt but the sisters have had multiple surgeries and are expected to be in the hospital for quite some time.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 17:57:22

Arrest imminent in Boston bombing. Suspect will be brought to court.
-AP

Trife Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 18:35:12

-AP

Lets take bets on the race/nationality of this scumbag.

I'm going to say white male, US Citizen, mid to late 40s

Klown Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 18:56:36

Young Arab inspired by Al Qaeda, but not affiliated with them, like the Fort Hood guy.

Also, the media was wrong about an arrest.

Trife Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 18:59:43

Vic lied to us! ;)

ninomachi Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 19:03:27

Vic didn't lie to us. There was a miscommunication with law enforcement.

Trife Game profile

Apr 17th 2013, 19:56:52

Originally posted by ninomachi:
Vic didn't lie to us. There was a miscommunication with law enforcement.

Guess I should've used a [/SARCASM] tag instead of a mere winky emoticon.

dittie

Apr 17th 2013, 20:22:46

Apr 17th 2013, 20:23:56

pissed off husband whose wife likes to fornicate with marathon runners. might even work bomb disposal.

Vic didn't tell the truth.

Apr 17th 2013, 20:28:29

oh. pictures.

Vic Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 1:59:37

interesting photos. some seem to suggest some far fetched theories, but others are definitely worth taking a look at. very interesting to see the guy running away as everyone is literally being blasted down by the bomb, as if he had just dropped something off and was mid run.

also interesting to see the man with a backpack, then again without the backpack (believe he had a white ball cap on) , right at the location of one of the explosions.

another update is that the FBI has acknowledged two suspects. whether they are the two from the website above, i do not know.

finally, an unconfirmed report now suggests that the Saudi National who was first considered a suspect, then noted as a victim having nothing to do with the crime (his apt was searched and a significant amount of evidence was bagged and taken out early Tuesday morning, as photographed) is now being deported back to Saudi Arabia on 'National Security' reasons. Which is quite significant if indeed true.

And please settle down. it was an unconfirmed report, so we will have to wait and see where that leads.

Reuters reported on a meeting between President Obama and a Saudi Prince earlier today - and this meeting was not on the President's official schedule, so it may have connection to the potential deportation. which i again note, remains unconfirmed.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 7:25:55

Apr 18th 2013, 7:36:07

i hate unconfirmed and anonymous reports. plus they started out reporting 2 dead and 23 injured, then overnight it jumps up to 100 injured. wtf? and i worry more about the amputations. where they necessary, or were the doctors in a hurry to move onto the next patient?

Apr 18th 2013, 9:45:34

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/...ng-pressure-cooker-bombs/

wtf? i just a badge to buy a bomb? y'all are crazy.

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:12:01

dibs stop talking.

**UPDATE*** BREAKING NEWS ***

ONE SUSPECT DEAD AFTER FIREFIGHT WITH WATERTOWN/TRANSIT POLICE. OTHER SUSPECT AT LARGE.

FBI AND SWAT GOING DOOR TO DOOR, GUNS DRAWN IN WATERTOWN.

SUSPECTS REPORTEDLY THROW BOMBS OUT OF STOLEN CAR AND TOWARD POLICE.
WATERTOWN RESIDENTS REPORT LOUD EXPLOSION, WAKING THEM AT 1 AM

Just before 11 pm on Thursday night, shots were heard on MIT campus. One or both suspects had robbed a convenience store and entered a gunfight with MIT campus police. The police officer, who had been shot by one of the suspects of the Marathon Bombing, later died at the hospital.

The second suspect (suspect with backwards white cap from earlier released FBI photos) escaped custody and is currently at large, believed to be in Watertown, a few miles outside of the city.

Edited By: Vic on Apr 19th 2013, 9:15:07
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:17:38

Boston Globe twitter now reporting 1 suspect apprehended, one still at large. Do not know if apprehended suspect is dead or alive. earlier reports stated dead.

Apr 19th 2013, 9:20:07

but i don't use the speech recognition software. if they are terrorists, why didn't a terrorist group claim responsibility? or did they and the information is being covered up?

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:25:07

terrorists aren't always islamic fundamentalists of course. it is those groups that have notoriously claimed responsibility immediately following their terrorist attacks, and nothing of the sort has happened this time around.

some claim the two suspects look of middle eastern descent. but it's just too early to say and i wouldn't want to surmise.

we'll have to wait and see exactly what the deal is.

chatter has been very slow on jihadist websites, leading investigators to believe this may not be related to a formalized and known islamic terrorist organization. but it could be inspired by one.

could be homegrown.

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:25:59

we will wait and see

Apr 19th 2013, 9:32:58

did anybody happen to get robbed while all of the focus was at the marathon? hmmm, the curly hair under the white cap reminds of a kid that lives around here. well, if he got a haircut, maybe. i should go find my glasses.

pfft. also reminds of Ra from Star Gate.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Apr 19th 2013, 9:38:05
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:33:21

The one guy looks quite white imo

iolair Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 9:41:53

apparently the dark hat guy was shot by police
nothing to see here ... move along

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 10:34:32

neither are of english/scottish/irish descent i can tell you that much.
locket when i think of quite white i think of the membership at nyyc.

these guys wouldn't fit in there.

we can put it that way.

they aren't just "white"
could have lived here, but like i said, not of the traditional "white" mix.

perhaps you mean american?
lots of types here. but not all whites.

for your reference.
http://www.google.com/...&biw=1292&bih=936

they really look like those guys to you locket?

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 10:40:18

boston pd special ops and SWAT rigs still whizzing past my spot.
just saw one SWAT car with 3-4 camouflaged guys out an open back with very large assault rifles.

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 10:56:06

locket - names have been confirmed. they are Chechen.

Mere2 Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 11:13:09

just wow....why

Vic Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 11:41:49

controlled detonation on charles street, just .2 miles from me, and another 1 mile away in the kenmore square area.

Apr 19th 2013, 11:45:07

maybe you should get in the bathtub, or do you have bullet proof walls? do you have a basement? hide in the basement.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2013, 12:26:43

wow so they have a big firefight with police, throwing grenades and all sorts of things, then one of them juts drove away and they havent found him yet wtf
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hawkeyee Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 12:30:46

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
they started out reporting 2 dead and 23 injured, then overnight it jumps up to 100 injured. wtf?

Yes. And yesterday the NHL reported that the New York Islanders had 49 points, and now overnight they're reporting it's 51! Shocking!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

DespicableMe Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 13:10:28

madjsp Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 13:21:12

They have that other suspect cornered in a building or something. They think he has explosives in that building.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Trife Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 14:53:27

Originally posted by Trife:
-AP

Lets take bets on the race/nationality of this scumbag.

I'm going to say white male, US Citizen, mid to late 40s

damnit, i was way off

Trife Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 14:56:04

Video (from a very far distance) of the shootout in Waterton last night/early morning..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zp3_BJ6Br4

Freakin' crazy

EVO|Rasp

Apr 19th 2013, 17:01:34

This photo is crazy. Do you see the 19 year old in it?

http://i.imgur.com/NFPlOCI.jpg

Apr 20th 2013, 9:25:25

is there a reason why Vic no tell us they have apprehended the kid? you can come out now Vic. it's all clear.

iNouda Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 9:47:27

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
is there a reason why Vic no tell us they have apprehended the kid? you can come out now Vic. it's all clear.

He's too busy being questioned by the FBI right now.