Verified:

theannonymousone Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 0:04:32

#734, country created on April 2nd for the sole purpose of ABing me. Clearly this is someone's multi.. either gogy's or #260. Could an admin please check this?

crest23 Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 2:33:42

Report it ingame.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2013, 2:37:02

He's dead in game.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Apr 18th 2013, 3:10:43

already did, 3.5 days ago, still no action, so I'm trying another outlet.. I self deleted to start fresh, no point in getting multi'ed.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2013, 4:29:03

Wasn't a multi. I would have deleted it if it was.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

OneMansArmy Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 5:13:09

That is what joining GDI is good for.. Even if you are a warring country. It stops the random special attacks from countries you never heard of before.
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Apr 18th 2013, 13:42:20

lol are you serious? C'mon, use some common sense, this isn't random, it was purposeful if not coordinated.. this guy started a month late and the only thing he does is AB me. I bet by the reset's end he won't have attacked anyone else.

Chewi Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 13:05:39

Maybe he just doesn't like you?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 20th 2013, 22:19:33

Wow there are psychic moderators now? Bad news for cheaters!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2013, 9:31:14

very funny, Slagpit :-)

i'm assuming she means that she checked out the player tip and decided it wasn't a multi.

It could well be that someone asked a friend to play primary for the sole purpose of suiciding. if so, its pretty low. just as likely that it was a fluke and whoever suicided picked at random.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2013, 16:37:26

As zarcon said. "being a jerk" is not against the game rules in general but sometimes it's hard to tell if it's just someone being a jerk or something more suspect. As always if you see anything that looks suspect please let us know and we will check it out.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 21st 2013, 22:15:09

I guess I should of been more clear. I did look at your player report and it wasn't a multi. Sorry. I was watching to see if the other player was going to go further with his AB's but he died.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Apr 22nd 2013, 2:06:03

Originally posted by iZarcon:
It could well be that someone asked a friend to play primary for the sole purpose of suiciding. if so, its pretty low.

Fine, if the IP's and login times don't correspond, is it not at least coordinated? If it was indeed what iZarcon said above, isn't that against the rules - asking someone to suicide on someone, aka coordinating an attack outside of the game?

Do you HONESTLY think it's a fluke this guy started a month late and then of all ppl picked me to suicide on when he had missiles/military ready. And then after I self delete right after the coordinated attacks, for 7 whole days he all of a sudden doesn't feel like suiciding on anyone else? I think it's PRETTY OBVIOUS this was intentional..

blid

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2013, 2:20:06

Not that obvious. Your country was small and crappy, any newb just starting looking to start some fluff would see you in their range. Plus you might have some enemies too.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Frodo Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 4:52:24

Originally posted by theannonymousone:
lol are you serious? C'mon, use some common sense, this isn't random, it was purposeful if not coordinated.. this guy started a month late and the only thing he does is AB me. I bet by the reset's end he won't have attacked anyone else.

Do you use the same name every set? Maybe you have an enemy from another server.

andyxxx Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:14:39

It wasn't me

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2013, 18:26:54

Do you know who this alleged multi's co-conspirator is? Is it another country in the game that you have specifically been attacking? Is there any kind of connection between the two countries that are verifiable? Did you look, or just assume that because this guy came out of nowhere to beat yer ass, it must be a multi?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!