Verified:

iScode Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 20:35:45

KC is a liar!

[08:08] <kc> hey how many turns and jets you got?
01[08:09] <iScode> dunno, wont be logging in till later to get my 18 hour bonus, i know i have 0 jets though
01[08:09] <iScode> thought you werent leading/
[08:09] <kc> iscode the deal is I needed a new face to deal wiht some heat I was getting in 1a.
01[08:10] <iScode> ahhh ok so your still leading?
[08:10] <kc> I'm still running fluff just privately. Plus had to let some battles happen iscode.
[08:10] <kc> yes
[08:10] <kc> Tits and Clear went ape fluff in RD and caused huge fuss and fluff I had to wait to see how that played out.
01[08:10] <iScode> kk ill let team talk know, would of been better of you to actually communicate this to the membership first rather than myself finding out on team tealk...
[08:11] <kc> don't post on team talk.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trainboy Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 21:34:01

kc might be a liar but at the same time i respect him regardless of what you or anyone else might say/see

also this may come of no surprise to..........no body

KriSatZ Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 11:58:53

Respect is something only the great people keep when they are annoyed and pissed off.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Scorba Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 15:03:59

While iScode can be a fun guy to fight with, he also came here with the intention to cause trouble. He has been stirring up others to hit tags we have DNH agreements with. After being warned he continued this action.

As for KC, he is still helping out internally, perhaps more so right now while another leader is away for a few days. He also is the one that recruited most of the people in our tags, so he will naturally be the first one many look to for information.

I am still the primary contact for other alliances, and am attempting to work out issues with several clans as well as get a few problematic members under control. The news currently reflects rather poorly on my ability to do that, but we are taking steps, one of which is the removal of iScode from Wolfpack.

iScode Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 19:22:26

but yet the member who started the issue didn't get removed?

This is what happens in wolfpack, you back up your team member and they boot you for it, I hadn't caused any trouble all set...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 19:28:08

someone just needs to kill #14 :)

Tross Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 20:38:52

Originally posted by iScode:

This is what happens in wolfpack, you back up your team member and they boot you for it, I hadn't caused any trouble all set...

That's not what I heard!

iScode Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 4:42:17

he is still in wolfpack, him and kc 'talked'
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Paladine Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 6:08:24

Originally posted by iScode:

oh buttercup

afaik Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 8:57:50

lol ^^ and pansys. he's definitely a pansy ;)

but yea... as he can't war, and he can't net, he can only suicide and be killed by his own tag. that's some sweet sweet justice and i didn't even get to login yet... hands free killin!

way to succeed at losing iscode.

they say everyone's good at sthing and it's good you can help make that point :)

iScode Game profile

Apr 24th 2013, 4:00:14

lol your cute, i like you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 6:39:55

as far as i know, Dragon is the leader of Wolfpack and has been the only one I have talked to regarding FR dealings this reset once KC stepped away.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Donny Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 17:16:19

Originally posted by SuperFly:
someone just needs to kill #14 :)

DO IT
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.